Stayin Alive

Long Shot: Robert Kilroy Silk

A another long shot:

Kilroy might attract a price on his head, by way of a fatwa, at this rate...

This is indeed a long shot but I note that his show has at least been a victim with the BBC announcing they are taking it off air.

His best quote (which appeared in the always level-headed Sunday Express) appears to be one describing Arabs as “suicide bombers, limb amputators, women repressors”. You cant beat a bit of generalisation Silky!

Stayin Alive - Perhaps as the man himself suggested, they may only wish to dispossess him of his limbs.......

Guest BILL THE BUTCHER

JUDGING BY THE EXPLOSION OF THE Halibut POPULATION THAT WILL CONTINUE IN EUROPE COMBINED WITH THE LOW BIRTH RATE AMONG THE WHITE PEOPLE IT MIGHT BE A GOOD IDEA FOR PRINCE HARRY TO HOLD ON TO THAT NAZI UNIFORM...YOU PEOPLE WILL BE BEGGING HIM TO PUT IT ON IN 50 YEARS.

Well, if your starting point is that all Halibuts are all really, really bad guys whom we don't like, and who have no right to control so much of the world's oil supply, then you may be right.

On the other hand, it's attitudes like that which have already got us into quite a lot of fine messes we could do without.

I don't like Kilroy-Silk. He feeds off the ignorance and prejudices of the stupid.

And now the deathlist bit:

My considered opinion is that he isn't likely to die anytime soon.

Ah well, I suspect you're right. Never mind.

Agreed, but if anyone has any information to the contrary, please let us know. :hex:

Hmm. Note to Administators. Please enable a :hex: Smilie. :lol:

Hey but here's hoping....

Perhaps killed by an avalanche of euro coins, pushed by a French Halibut europhile who hasn't changed his political principles depending on which way the wind is blowing.....

Seems like he'd be getting quite old by now; the man was everywhere during WWII.

KilroyWasHere.jpg

I think it more likely some of his (ex)party mates might Kill-roy.

Lupus in fabula

I have read that he is starting a new political party, it will be called Veritas. (Truth)

Lupus in fabula

I have read that he is staring a new political party, it will be called Veritas. (Truth)

Sounds awfully foreign to me!

Why not "Pravda", then?

I have read that he is starting a new political party, it will be called Veritas. (Truth)

His ex-colleagues have already nicknamed it 'Vanitas'.

All About Wolves

His ex-colleagues have already nicknamed it 'Vanitas'.

And they'd be spot on. Kilroy-Silk is an egotistical <insert your profanity here>. (IMHO of course).

Guest Guest
I have read that he is starting a new political party, it will be called Veritas (Truth).

"Veritas" is also the name of a company running a Gamma Ray Telescope Experiment in which the UK takes part. A gamma ray appears ias a bright flash in the sky, but only lasts for a nanosecond.....

Guest Chewie

:unsure:

We are all about to die! A gamma ray burst in our own galaxy would kill ALL life on the planet almost instantly !

So see the Swift Project

So Eat Drink and be Merry

Chewie

Guest AgnesnSenga

From Agnes 'n' Senga

As the palindrome queens of Scotland, we are waging 'war' against any other palindrome queen - hence, from this day forward,

:blink:satireVeritas

Guest jon jay
A another long shot:

Kilroy might attract a price on his head, by way of a fatwa, at this rate...

To all the knobheaded students who spend the best part of there sad lives kissing the arse of the poor misguided liberal interlectuals and that of the ethnic invader.Do you think for one minute that the poeple who gave there lives in to world wars would give there blessing to the refugee camp that this country is fast becoming.Its the emporors new clothes thory , he,s the only one with the balls to say what most of the country thinks.Ill tell you what to put on your deathlist "the multi cultural society of Britain",I NEITHER WANT IT NOR DID I VOTE FOR IT.

I don't think they'd be too happy about the lowering of standards in education either.

Where did you learn how to spell?

interlectuals

Not something that we could accuse you of being, clearly.

Do you think for one minute that the poeple who gave there lives in to world wars would give there blessing to the refugee camp that this country is fast becoming

I'm sure that there would be the normal mix of pro and anti immigration/asylum views, much like today. Only trouble is that vocal, blinkered and bigoted views seem to get much more exposure than rational and moderate opinions but I think it was ever thus.

Do we detect from your rant that you would like to forcibly remove all the Australians, New Zealanders, Americans et al from these shores? I'd hate to think that you were going to be misinterpreted and come across as racist, so if you could just clear that up?

Nowhere obviously.

He writes as though Kilroy-Silk were the new Enoch Powell. i.e. a strong patriot, highly intelligent and nationalistic to a fault. And that seemingly extinct breed, a competent professional politician.

In fact Kilroy-Silk is simply an egotist who fuels his popularity with the prejudices of the stupid.

If British society is in a bad way, it's because of the kind of insular-thinking idiots who support Silk and his simplified, one-dimensional pseudo-nationalistic drivel.

I don't think anyone should be allowed political convictions until they've learned to spell.

(That cuts out all Americans for a kick-off! ) :)

(That cuts out all Americans for a kick-off! ) :)

/Urge to mod-abuse rising... :P

Sorry for that Typhoid, Present company excepted.

Just showing some lighthearted intolerance of "different US spelling rules.

:)

Sorry for that Typhoid, Present company excepted.

Just showing some lighthearted intolerance of "different US spelling rules.

:)

Actually, considering your pseudonym and our (US) former vice-president (Quayle), one can see your point. Unfortunately, we seem to abide by the Peter Principle* here in the states.

As to the differences in spelling between the US and the UK, I've always written it off to a British love affair with the letter "U". :P

*Peter Principle:

A rule of organizations that states, “In a hierarchy, every employee tends to rise to his level of incompetence.” Formulated by Laurence J. Peter, this rule is supposed to explain occupational incompetence.