Godot

Ask A Deathlister

does someone know how to quote a post which itself quote another one and still see both in the quoted post ? Like for example if I quote this random post from YoungWillz (sorry you're my test subject), how can I manage to insert the post that YoungWillz himself/herself was quoting ? 

On 14/09/2024 at 13:55, YoungWillz said:

Having problems making it enlarge?

Replace the x with twitter. Everything should embed that way. Thanks to The Old Crem for the tip btw.

28 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

does someone know how to quote a post which itself quote another one and still see both in the quoted post ? Like for example if I quote this random post from YoungWillz (sorry you're my test subject), how can I manage to insert the post that YoungWillz himself/herself was quoting ? 

When highlighting text, an option to quote will be available. If you also include the "On X time, X user said" in that selection and then quote it, it should quote both the post that the user made and the one that is being quoted. Like this:

Screenshot_20240928_130830_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android_edit_366216978992555.jpg

• Love 1

15 minutes ago, Summer in Transylvania said:

When highlighting text, an option to quote will be available. If you also include the "On X time, X user said" in that selection and then quote it, it should quote both the post that the user made and the one that is being quoted. Like this:

Screenshot_20240928_130830_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android_edit_366216978992555.jpg

Thanks a lot that helps !! 

• Like 1