hellkat

Hospitalised!

9 hours ago, Superstar said:

Ugandan musician Jose Chameleone has been hospitalized in critical condition with gastrointestinal illness.

Yeah. So critical he's been discharged .

On 29/04/2022 at 21:36, arghton said:

Indian actress Madhabi Mukherjee who worked with Satyajit Ray and Ritwik Ghatak hospitalised with old-age ailments. Stable.

She has a history of “persistent anaemia and uncontrolled diabetes” as said in the article.

Madhabi Mukherjee was in a critical condition yesterday, but of course she is now stable and expected to be discharged soon.

• Like 1

On 08/07/2023 at 18:52, arghton said:

Rafiqul Islam Miah one of the leaders of Bangladesh National Party and Healthfraudkhaleda Zia's minister of housing hospitalised, allegedly with "multiple illnesses" including a major spine ailment and a neurological condition that has caused him to be bedbound since 2018. 

Mirza Fakhrul Islam Alamgir says that* also Ruhul Kabir Rizvi, Nazrul Islam Khan, Khandaker Mosharraf Hossain and most importantly 91-year-old stroke survivor ex-acting president of Bangladesh Muhammad Jamiruddin Sircar are ill.

*I wouldn't trust MFIA at all, but I believe Khandaker Mosharraf Hossain is truly very ill. He's been treated for a stroke for a month now and also suffers from meningioma.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, arghton said:

Madhabi Mukherjee discharged after 23 days of treatment for leg infection caused by autoimmune disease vasculitis.

Next: Manmohan Singh discharged in three days after having been shot in the head multiple times or Deve Gowda back home in a week after being blown up in huge explosion.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 13/07/2023 at 03:14, arghton said:

Posting my 2024 suggestions (

2. Ivan Krasko

krasko.png.833c722922c5910a80535e40d4f59aa3.png

Legendary Russian actor and "People's Artist" who survived serious conditions with covid and 45% damage of his lungs in 2020, has been hospitalised atleast ten times in the last two years, suffered two strokes after 90 (Sept 2021 and Jan 2023) and was on his deathbed with health complications twice last year. Now 92, nothing, not even death will stop him from finding another 20-year-old golddigger girlfriend.

Ivan Krasko hospitalised again after suffering a stroke (again), heart and gastrointestinal tract problems and a intracranial lesion. On the mend and to be discharged next week according to Starhit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, arghton said:

Ivan Krasko hospitalised again after suffering a stroke (again), heart and gastrointestinal tract problems and a intracranial lesion. On the mend and to be discharged next week according to Starhit.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Clearly a stunt to get on the list.

• Like 1

On 16/07/2023 at 18:36, arghton said:

Out of ICU today and fastly recovering after a surgery. Apparently also a few days he had "hallucinated" and ripped a few tubes out of himself which made his condition a bit more complicated.

TASS quote:

"Today he will be being transferred [from intensive care], I don't know exactly what time. The condition has already returned to normal."

A bit like Baruch Mordechai Ezrachi, who underwent a surgery a few days ago and has now been reported to be fastly improving, communicating and aware of his condition. Dying is old fashioned.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 22/05/2023 at 23:06, arghton said:

Malaysian crooner M. Daud Kilau hospitalised again with UTI and likely pneumonia two weeks ago, but most recent update said he was improving. Atleast his sixth hospitalisation in recent years. 

Malaysian coffintease M Daud Kilau "still unwell" and has apparently been in hospital again in recent months or weeks, but mostly annoyed about death rumors:

I am unwell, I feel some numbness on my hands and feet but it’s common when you’re older. Today, there are people who came to visit because they received a message that I have died and some asked my wife about my well-being.

Everytime I am admitted to the hospital there will be some party claiming that I have died until people come to visit my house. How many times can a man die?

To those who claim that I have passed on, come and meet me.

Let’s shake hands and get to know each other.

Come and seek forgiveness from me because if I die early, you will not have the chance to do so.

(I wouldn't exactly say 85 is considered dying early...but I guess that is quite debatable)

• Like 1

On 13/07/2021 at 18:30, gcreptile said:

The first lady of Malta, Miiam Vella, is hospitalised for ... pneumonia:

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/miriam-vella-presidents-wife-hospitalised.886318

Miriam Vella hospitalised again after feeling unwell, but stable (of course).

On 06/02/2023 at 00:58, arghton said:

Decrepit Russian version of David Attenborough Nikolay Drozdov has been hospitalised after falling down and breaking eight ribs according to Russian media, but apparently on the mend or discharged already. Blames his injuries on his longtime raw/uncooked vegan diet, but he's also 85 with a health history. 

Nikolay Drozdov hospitalised with intestinal infection, kidney cysts, prostate issues and whatever else after losing 15kg of weight but it doesn't sound serious.

• Like 2

On 20/07/2023 at 23:33, arghton said:

Miriam Vella hospitalised again after feeling unwell, but stable (of course).

Nikolay Drozdov hospitalised with intestinal infection, kidney cysts, prostate issues and whatever else after losing 15kg of weight but it doesn't sound serious.

Miriam Vella discharged and Nikolay Drozdov discharged, Ivan Krasko will be discharged to a rehabilitation facility soon. Original info said Drozdov was going to be in hospital atleast until the end of the month. Did he actually improve that fast or was he brought home to die?

Edit: Ivan Krasko discharged.

Nikolai Trubin, last Prosecutor General of the Soviet Union (1990-1991/1992), hospitalised with heart problems.

Prince Mangosuthu Buthelezi (94) hospitalised, but "not in critical condition" according to a statement released by the office of the Zulu Traditional Prime Minister.

Edit: Apparently he was hospitalised earlier, discharged, now re-hospitalised.

Igor Yasulovich is reported to be in coma with kidney ailments.

On 17/07/2023 at 21:08, arghton said:

Out of ICU today and fastly recovering after a surgery. Apparently also a few days he had "hallucinated" and ripped a few tubes out of himself which made his condition a bit more complicated.

TASS quote:

"Today he will be being transferred [from intensive care], I don't know exactly what time. The condition has already returned to normal."

A bit like Baruch Mordechai Ezrachi, who underwent a surgery a few days ago and has now been reported to be fastly improving, communicating and aware of his condition. Dying is old fashioned.

Baruch Mordechai Ezrachi finally dead.

Ahahaha, got you.

No, he underwent spinal surgery and will be soon discharged to rehab. He is conscious and apparently a bit talkative.

• Haha 3

On 24/07/2023 at 22:28, arghton said:

Prince Mangosuthu Buthelezi (94) hospitalised, but "not in critical condition" according to a statement released by the office of the Zulu Traditional Prime Minister.

Buthelezi dead at 94.

Ahahaha I got you again.

Buthelezi discharged .

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1

15 hours ago, drol said:

Buthelezi dead at 94.

Ahahaha I got you again.

Buthelezi discharged .

Buthelezi re-hospitalised (again) and in ICU with complications. However it still doesn't sound serious.

I also didn't know he's a diabetic.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 02/08/2023 at 13:16, arghton said:

Buthelezi re-hospitalised (again) and in ICU with complications. However it still doesn't sound serious.

I also didn't know he's a diabetic.

Buthelezi's condition has not improved and prayer sessions are being held.:pop:

• Shocked 1

A quick recap on hospitalised/ill folks. @arghton , feel free to integrate.

1)Steve McMichael (1957): in ICU with sepsis, stable and improving. DISCHARGED.

2)Jeffrey R. Holland (1940): hospitalised with kidney failure.

3)Mahathir Mohamed (1925): hospitalised with infection. DISCHARGED.

4)Ivan Krasko (1930): hospitalised after stroke, soon to be discharged. DISCHARGED.

5)Baruch Mordechai Ezrachi (1929): on life support, received two surgeries. About to be discharged.

6)Mangosuthu Buthelezi (1928): in ICU with surgery complications.

7)Buddhadeb Bhattacharjee (1944): in ICU with respiratory failure and infection. Soon to be discharged. DISCHARGED.

8)Shane McGowan (1957): recently in ICU, still on oxygen. Stable and improving.

9)Jayapataka Swami (1948): kidney failure, but stable and improving. DISCHARGED.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, drol said:

A quick recap on hospitalised/ill folks. @arghton , feel free to integrate.

1)Steve McMichael (1957): in ICU with sepsis, stable and improving.

2)Jeffrey R. Holland (1940): hospitalised with kidney failure.

3)Mahathir Mohamed (1925): hospitalised with infection. DISCHARGED.

4)Ivan Krasko (1930): hospitalised after stroke, soon to be discharged.

5)Baruch Mordechai Ezrachi (1929): on life support, received two surgeries. About to be discharged.

6)Mangosuthu Buthelezi (1928): in ICU with surgery complications.

7)Buddhadeb Bhattacharjee (1944): in ICU with respiratory failure and infection. Soon to be discharged.

Ivan Krasko discharged from the stroke rehab centre...and says he's in good health.

I can't find any proper additions. Apparently Sergio Corona has been discharged and David Levy, Israeli former deputy prime minister who was hospitalised last week in ICU with heart failure and pneumonia, has also just been discharged.

On 13/07/2023 at 03:14, arghton said:

18. Jayapataka Swami - ISKCON leader, only 74 and therefore the youngest on this list, but his health history is very impressive. Critically ill and unstable for months following a brain stem stroke and two brain bleeds (given a 1% survival) in 2008, underwent tracheotomy, UTI in 2010, leg infection in 2011, severe pneumonia + liver failure (possibly caused by Hepatitis C) in 2015, in ICU with fever in 2016, liver and kidney failure (and transplanted new liver, new kidneys) in 2018, surgery in 2019, covid and leg infection in 2021, blood clot in 2022, skin cancer in 2023.

Jayapataka fucking Swami hospitalised on dialysis with kidney failure, but improving (of course)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 24/07/2023 at 22:28, arghton said:

Igor Yasulovich.....

I won't even joke anymore. Improving and soon to be discharged.

• Like 1