Paul Bearer

Spammers (Spawn of The Devil) - Please Post Here

DIT IS voor uw aandacht

Wij wensen opnieuw mee te delen dat u zijn genoemd als een begunstigde

de totale som van $ 11,300,000.00 (elf miljoen driehonderd

duizend Amerikaanse dollars) in het codicil en het testament van

de overledene. (naam nu ingehouden want dit is onze tweede brief aan u).

Ik heb contact met u omdat u draagt de achternaam identiteit en

Daarom kunnen presenteren u als begunstigde van de erfenis.

Daarom ben ik tot de overtuiging dat je kunt deze fondsen ontvangen als u

gekwalificeerd door uw naam identiteit.

Om te controleren of deze middelen in escrow, bel dan het Automated Number

van de Bank en volg de aanwijzingen:

Bel: +1 (917) 472-1925

Pass-code: 4262

Account Number: 0221077410248

Pin: 2388

Alle juridische papers zullen worden verwerkt in uw aanvaarding. In uw

aanvaarding van deze deal, ik verzoek u vriendelijk naar mij uw

brief van aanvaarding; uw huidige telefoon-en faxnummers en een

forwarding-adres, zodat wij de nodige documenten dossier bij ons hoog

rechter successie divisie voor het vrijgeven van dit bedrag van geld.

Ga terug naar mij via het onderstaande contactformulier

e-mail adres: geralwalter_04@yahoo.com.hk

Hoogachtend,

Gerald Walter

• Like 1

Hello My Dear, How are you an how about your work

My name is Sunita, I read your profile today at (www.modelmayhem.com) so i became interested in you, am new member in the site, please i will also like you to know more about me and i will like you to reply me for more explanations, i will reply you with my picture and tell you all about me on my next mail, waiting to hear from you, regard Miss Sunita

So, can I bring her to DLConIV?

Hello My Dear, How are you an how about your work

My name is Sunita, I read your profile today at (www.modelmayhem.com) so i became interested in you, am new member in the site, please i will also like you to know more about me and i will like you to reply me for more explanations, i will reply you with my picture and tell you all about me on my next mail, waiting to hear from you, regard Miss Sunita

So, can I bring her to DLConIV?

Well, Mary, If she is that daft bint with the big Bugle, who lives with Dev in Coronation Street then, no!!!

DIT IS voor uw aandacht

Wij wensen opnieuw mee te delen dat u zijn genoemd als een begunstigde

de totale som van $ 11,300,000.00 (elf miljoen driehonderd

duizend Amerikaanse dollars) in het codicil en het testament van

de overledene. (naam nu ingehouden want dit is onze tweede brief aan u).

Ik heb contact met u omdat u draagt de achternaam identiteit en

Daarom kunnen presenteren u als begunstigde van de erfenis.

Daarom ben ik tot de overtuiging dat je kunt deze fondsen ontvangen als u

gekwalificeerd door uw naam identiteit.

Om te controleren of deze middelen in escrow, bel dan het Automated Number

van de Bank en volg de aanwijzingen:

Pass-code: 4262

Pin: 2388

Alle juridische papers zullen worden verwerkt in uw aanvaarding. In uw

aanvaarding van deze deal, ik verzoek u vriendelijk naar mij uw

brief van aanvaarding; uw huidige telefoon-en faxnummers en een

forwarding-adres, zodat wij de nodige documenten dossier bij ons hoog

rechter successie divisie voor het vrijgeven van dit bedrag van geld.

Ga terug naar mij via het onderstaande contactformulier

e-mail adres: geralwalter_04@yahoo.com.hk

Hoogachtend,

Gerald Walter

Right, Ive got a slight problem with this one, Hein, dear fellow.

Its a bit like a Comedian telling a joke to an audience of deaf people and only the bar staff can actually hear it.

Good God man, im English, we are lazy fuckers who wont eat "Foreign Muck" ( gotta say that with a North West.. ish accent ) and shout very loudly at Foreign waiters because we think they will understand us better.

Lets have a basic translation man!!

Yours, respectfully

LFN

BableFish gives me this:

THIS IS for your attention

We wish again communicate that you have been called if a beneficiary the total sum of $ 11,300,000.00 (eleven millions three hundred thousand American dollars) in the codicil and the will of the deceased. (name now implied because this is our second letter to you). I have contact with you because you carry the surname identity and For this reason can present you as a beneficiary of the inheritance. For this reason are I to the conviction that you can receive these funds qualified as you by your name identity.

To if check these resources in escrow, bel then the Automated Number of the bank follow and the indications:

codecode code: 4262

Tenon: 2388

All legal papers will be processed in your acceptance. In your acceptance of these deal, I request you pleasantly me your letter of acceptance; your current telefoon-en fax numbers and forwarding address, so that we the necessary documents file at our high right succession division for releasing this amount of money. Return to me by means of the liaison form mentioned below e-mail address: geralwalter_04@ yahoo.com.hk

Yours sincerely, Gerald for the

Well, this one is obviously TOTALLY genuine, I'm getting stratight onto it! The grammar is absolutely spot on, as you can see for yourself:

UNITED NATIONS COMPENSATION UNIT, IN AFFILIATION WITH WORLD BANK.

Attention: Friend,

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and family?

We have been having a meeting for the passed 7 months which ended2 days ago with the then secretary to the UNITED NATIONS. This email is to all the people that have bee , and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to Government problems etc.

We found your name in our list and that is why we are contacting you, this have been agreed upon and have been signed.

You are advised to contact Mr. Jim Ovia of our paying center in Africa, as he is our representative in Nigeria, contact him immediately for your Cheque/ International Bank Draft of USD$500,000.00This funds are in a Bank Draft for security purpose ok? so he will send it to you and you can clear it in any bank of your choice.

Therefore, you should send him your full Name and telephone number your correct mailing address where you want him to send the Draft to you. Contact Mr. Jim Ovia immediately for your Cheque:

Person to Contact: Mr. Jim Ovia

Email: jimoviazenithbank112@gala.net

Phone: +2348060692504

Thanks and God bless you and your family. Hoping to hear from you as soon as you cash your Bank Draft. Making the world a better place

ANd the spamming gets more inventive......

OFFICE OF THE NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER

TO THE PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

GET BACK TO ME AT YOUR EARLIEST CONVINIENCE

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Lt. Gen. Peter Olu, National Security Adviser to the New President Dr Goodluck Jonathan Federal Republic of Nigeria. I decided to contact you because of the prevailing security report reaching my office and the intense nature of policy in Nigeria. This is to inform you about our plan to send your fund to you via cash delivery. This system will be easier for you and for us. We are going to send your contract part payment of US4.1 Million to you via diplomatic courier service.

Note: The money is coming on two security proof boxes. The boxes are sealed with synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine. This fund was brought to us from America; it was meant for our Local AFEM market. But since the money was not used, I will use my position as the National Security Adviser to the President to send this fund to you.

The boxes are coming with a Diplomatic agent who will accompany the boxes to your house address. All you need to do now is to send to me

Your full name

Your house address

Your age

Your marital statue

Your identity such as, international passport or driver license

Your contact phone and fax numbers,

The Diplomatic attached will travel with it. He will call you immediately he arrives your airport. I hope you understand me.

I will let you know by the special grace of God when the boxes are airlifted.

Note: The diplomatic does not know the original contents of the boxes. What l declared to them as the contents is Sensitive Photographic Film Material. I did not declare money to them please. If they call you and ask you the contents please tell them the same thing Ok, I will let you know how far I have gone with the arrangement. I will secure the Diplomatic immunity clearance certificate that will be tagged on the boxes to make it stand as a diplomatic consignment.

This clearance will make it pass every custom checkpoint all over the world without hitch. Confirm the receipt of this message and send the requirements to me immediately you receive this message. If you need more information about this, I will give you the details how to contact the diplomat for more information on how to carry out the plan.

I need you response because the boxes are schedule to leave as soon as we hear from you. Reply me immediately you receive this message via Email (generalpeterolu777@gmx.com ) Call me on my direct phone: (2348071947224) or Fax: (234-8029402741)

Best Regards,

Lt. Gen. Peter Olu

Hey up......a job offer!

Manet Fabric is actively seeking For Online Clerk/Representative

to represent its interests. We were able to get your email address with the

help of marketing research. You will work as an independent contractor

right from your home or office. This vacant position is available for

employed and unemployed person that is interested in earning some extra

money to pay bills and to go on vacations. This job will not take too much

of your time and there is no reason for you to quit your present job, all you

need is to have a minimum of 1hr to spend for this work everyday.

JOB DESCRIPTION

We have sales representatives to distribute our products. There are hundreds

of competitors, close direct contacts between suppliers and customers and

other difficulties, which impede our sales promotion. We have decided to

deliver the products upfront, it's very risky but it should push up sales on 25

percent. Presently with the amount of Orders we have, we cannot put them on

hold For fear of loosing the customers out rightly.

YOUR TASK

You are to coordinate payments from customers or dispatch payment slips.

Your status will determine where you will be posted. You will be notified

when you are getting any payment by a representative of our company or when

any slip will be sent to you depends on the position you fit into.

You are not involved in any sales. Once orders are received and sorted we

deliver the product to the customers and you coordinate the payment as

instructed.

You will need to take record of every payment sent to you and for every payment

you process there will be 10% percent commission for you which means if you can

successfully get 10,000 Dollars or Pounds from our customer's per week, you will

have 1,000 Dollars or Pounds as your commission and if you work harder there

will

always be a monthly bonus for you. You do not need any materials than your

computer with internet access and telephone to be qualify for this Job.

if you are interested in this job let me know and confirm you availability by

filling the form below and sending it back to us.

Full Name:----------

Street Address:----------

City:----------

State:----------

Zip code:----------

Phone Number:----------

Sex:----------

Current Occupation:----------

Position Held:----------

WARNING

If you can not meet this requirements, Please don’t reply to this email,

We are looking for people with the highest standards of honesty and

integrity only.

Manet Fabric

Calle 10, Madrid, Spain

34-93-7003002

So it's fully legal this time. Dream on mugu and die.

Good day,

This message is directed to you for the purpose of a transaction that is worth US$48,300,000.This transaction is completely legitimate and all legal documents

will be provided which will cover you and the funds during the course of this transaction.

I am Eric Elliot by name and i am presently in the Italy precisely .If you are interested in this transaction,i will advise you

send me an email with the following details:eric_66office@yahoo.com.hk

The reason for these details to be released to me is to be sure i am not corresponding with the wrong person.Note that you are been contacted because of your family name and as such,i must be very sure someoneelse is not playing a fast one on either of us.

If you would like to discuss further about this transaction that is in your family name as an inheritance that you will benefit from,

Note: Do not respond to this email address you received this message from because my server has a problem to send mails and so,i send you with my relative's email.Endeavour to respond only to the email address stated above.

Your response will be highly appreciated at this point because this money has been delayed for too long and i would like to finalize the transaction as soon as possible so that i can go ahead with my other client's issues i have at stake.

Regards.

Eric Elliot.

+39 3880513358

Dear friend:

look: Beautiful China's online store

I recommend to you a very good shopping site http://0rz.tw/xxxxx尖x

The quality of product is had better, the service is perfect,

恼 and price is had better, the speed of the deliver is very fast.

There are own warehouse and store,

there is customer in the whole world, receive customer very high praise. 菌

Wish we cooperation delectation 异 !

The square boxes are little chinese characters on the real thing, making it all rather jolly and pretty but as I press post it turns to boring square boxes. Google translate tells me that they mean angry, bacteria, different and ni.

Edited by Magere Hein
URL disabled

{Important business for us}

john baseco (johnsonbaseco@comcast.net)

To:

I work in Major Bank in my country my position allows to Arrange for the transfer of a huge volume of funds standing dormant in an account to you as a foreigner. Title documents will be issued in your name to enable you make claim to the funds, It is 100% risk free. Your role is needed as this has to be done with a foreigner.

If you are interested kindly reply me with your complete details and phone numbers so I can explain more details and modalities to you.

Thanks

John Baseco

If he'd only have put some numbers in I might have been tempted!

HSBC Group Head Office

Address: HSBC Holdings plc

8 Square London E14 5HQ

www.hsbc.co.uk

I'm Mrs. Julie Harding, head of International remittance department HSCB bank London; I got your contact from global Moto Trade worldwide research as l and my boss need a foreign business partner. To execute a DEAL of (GBP 8, 000,000.00) with us, it has already arranged but looking for a foreigner who will be Capable to handle it with us.

If you are capable update me so I will present you to my boss as the relation of our late customer funds to be transfer to you in your country, no risk involved. As we will be responsible for the legal documents to transfer the fund to you. And offer you a percentage. This deal will be executed under a legitimate arrangement.

I will appreciate you’re immediately responding to my personal Email: mrs_julieharding000@yahoo.co.uk Please do not reply to this my bank email I used to contact you for a security reason: mrs_juliehardinginterremitancedpt@hsbcukmail.com

Yours Sincerely,

Mrs. Julie Harding.

Good old HSCB!

I've been really lucky lately...

Barrister Abdullah Ahmad Legal Solicitors & Advocate

Jalan Ismail Dato, 95300 Kota Samarian,

Sarawak Malaysia.

Attention,

I am barrister Abdullah Ahmad, a financial and legal Consultant with Abdullah Ahmad chamber in Malaysia.I am contacting you in respect of a business as follows; I had a late foreign client of mine, he was A Road

Construction engineer in my country and he made a Fixed Deposit of $19,000,000:00 USD (Nineteen Million Dollars) in a financial institution in my country.

Upon maturity of his account, the financial institution sent a notification letter to his address but they did not respond. After a month another reminder was sent to my chamber to notify my client about his dormant account with the financial institution, I wrote the financial institution that my client is dead along with the family, the wife and their two children were involved in a car accident along Sarawak Express Road.

Since l got notification letter from the financial institution to present my late client relative for the claim of the fund, I decide to search for a foreign partner that l can present to be the beneficiary of my late

client fund in the bank; As my late client did not declare any other name on the deposited documents except the late son’s name.Please know in according to Laws of my country at the expiration of Six years, the fund will be revert to the ownership of the Government if no one applies to claim the fund. This is my reason for seeking for a foreign

partner as my late client relative which l will present to bank as the legitimate appointed beneficiary by my chamber as the local representative attorney.

And when l authorize the transfer of the fund to you as l cannot claim it on my own we will share the $19,000.000:00 in the ratio of 50% to you as a foreign partner. And the 50% will be mine as the legal custodian of the said fund; I want you to know there is no risk as all the paperwork to transfer the fund to you in your country will be done in your name legally. Upon acceptance of this Urgent business,

do not hesitate to contact me for more information on how this business will be carrying out urgently.pls contact me immediately VIA babdullahsifidaz@sify.com

Best regards,

Barrister Abdullah Ahmad

Hello,

I am Raymond Chang,an attorney at law. A deceased client

of mine,that bears the same last name as yours, died as

the result of a heart-related condition on March 12th 2007.

His heart condition was due to the death of all the members

of his family in the tsunami disaster on the 26th December

2004 in Sumatra Indonesia .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake

I contacted you to assist in distributing the money left behind by my client.

Get back to me for more details.

Best regards,

Barr.Raymond Chang.

I’m glad to inform you that you have made my shortlist. We will be interviewing candidates in the next few weeks.

My name is Jeffrey Thomas and I am the HR Manager.

I have attached the application form which can be found here APPLICATION FORM

Please unzip or extract the application form folder to be able to open it and fill out the application form and send it back to me.

The job we offer is a full time and part time positions with a flexible schedule. On average, the working hours will be 40hours (Monday to Friday).

If you are having problem with the link above, you can download the application form from the download link below

Download Link: https://www.box.com/s/1c8cec439e7e99f6b6df

Sincerely,

Jeffrey Thomas

Dear Customer,

This is our last warning that we

detected irregular activity on your

Internet Banking Account.

For your protection, you must verify this

activity before you can continue using your

account.

Please download the document attached to this

email to review your account activity.

We will review the activity on your account

with you and upon verification,

We will remove any restrictions placed on

your account.

If you choose to ignore our request, you leave us no choice

but to temporary suspend your account.

We ask that you allow at least 72 hours for the case to be

investigated and we strongly recommend to verify your

account in that time.

Note: If you received these e-mail in your BULK/SPAM section

please add to your address book costumer@halifax.co.uk.

Thank you,

Customer Support Service.

© Copyright Halifax Bank Holdings PLC 2012 - All rights reserved

I can't get this idea out of my head now that I'd be replying to the bloke who dressed this lot -

Hello ,

I'm looking for someone who can handle my business & personal errands at

his/her spare time as I keep traveling a lot. Someone who can offer me these

services mentioned below:

* Mail services (Receive my mails and drop them off at UPS or USPS)

* Shop for Gifts

* Bill payment (pay my bills on my behalf, access to the funds would be provided

by me)

* Sit for delivery (at your home) or pick items up at nearby post office at your

convenience.

Let me know if you will be able to offer me any or all of these services and

$500 would be your weekly payment.

If you are ready to go,send us your details like complete name/address/country/state/

city/zip/phone

or you could even attach your resume.

P.S- You are not required to spend even a single dime from your pocket.

Regards,

MARK SOLES

Dear Applicant

I am Murray Smith manager at consultancy agency you recently applied to one of our vacancies we advertised on gumtree website.

It’s a great pleasure to let you know that you are one of the candidates that made it to the second stage of our recruiting process.

All you need to do now is to fill out our short application form which can be find here by clicking on the application form APPLICATION FORM simply click on the application form.

Once we receive your completed application form we will notify you the interview date.

We are confident that you will be successful at the interview and you will find the job rewarding and fulfilling, providing you with the employment opportunities you are seeking.

We look forward to hearing from you

Yours sincerely

Murray Smith

Dear Applicant

I am Murray Smith manager at consultancy agency you recently applied to one of our vacancies we advertised on gumtree website.

It’s a great pleasure to let you know that you are one of the candidates that made it to the second stage of our recruiting process.

All you need to do now is to fill out our short application form which can be find here by clicking on the application form APPLICATION FORM simply click on the application form.

Once we receive your completed application form we will notify you the interview date.

We are confident that you will be successful at the interview and you will find the job rewarding and fulfilling, providing you with the employment opportunities you are seeking.

We look forward to hearing from you

Yours sincerely

Murray Smith

Good luck. I hope you get the job.

Your e-Mail has won 1,000,000.00 Pounds in our BBC Award For claims, Email us your Full Name,Address/Country & Mobile No to: bbccashoutdeptone@mail2world.com

Phone: +44-703-590-8674

Jeff Leach Lottery Presenter/ Coordinator on BBC One.

MPFC here; Obviously, I didn't send them an email?

Hello,

Hope you get this on time, We made a trip to Manila,Philippines and had our bags stolen from us with our phones and credit cards in it. The embassy is willing to help by letting us fly back home since we still have our passports, We just have to pay for our ticket and settle Hotel bills. Unfortunately for us, I don't have access to funds without my credit card, I've made contact with my bank but they need more time to come up with a new one. I was thinking of asking you to lend me (£2,550GBP) that I can give back as soon as We get home. We really need to be on the next available flight. I'm so confused at the moment I need urgent help.

Western Union is the best option to send money to us. Let me know if you need my details(Full names and Present location) you can also reach me via email.I will forever be grateful if you can help me

All hopes on you.

Best Regards

PETER...

• Like 2