Paul Bearer

Spammers (Spawn of The Devil) - Please Post Here

Not sure why Diego still has a loyal defense. The dude actively makes this site worse.

That being said, those song/decade polls are just as bad. Gotta dig through a pile of shit before you see anything useful these days

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 28/08/2023 at 19:35, MortalCaso said:

[...]That being said, those song/decade polls are just as bad. Gotta dig through a pile of shit before you see anything useful.

On 25/09/2020 at 17:39, Perhaps said:

Me, every night, praying for a mute button to mute the Donald Trump, UK Singles Chart and Ruth Bader Ginsburg Supercentenarian threads:

Plz Help GIF - God Help SaveMe GIFs

• Haha 2

Personally, I find the "Kill or Save" threads far more annoying than anything that Diego posts. I'd much prefer 10 posts a day about obscure Eastern European footballers than 50 posts a day to decide the second best song from 50 years ago. At least they are about dead people. But that's just me

However,  both KoS and Diego are very, very far down on an extremely long list of "Things that piss me off on a daily basis", so I generally find it very easy to ignore both and get on with life. 

• Like 3

Difference is, many users enjoy the KoS games, and, what with it being confined to its own thread, many other users who only want to read about death find it easy to dodge by simply navigating the site differently (i.e. viewing it topic by topic, which means you're more likely to read stuff you want to see anyway - that is, unless shitposters have taken over said topics). 

Find me users that enjoy Diego's content. Find me a way of blocking the reaction notifications. Find me a way of restoring the integrity of the reaction system lost by it not just about post quality anymore, it's just about a mix of quantity and Diego fuckery.

Normally I'd have a lot of sympathy but the guy knows exactly what he's doing. He ignores every warning thrown his way. He's a troll, and he's good at it.

• Like 1

My main issue with him is that he doesn't stop. No matter how many times people tell him he's irritating most of the forums, he gives the post the sad reaction and just continues as if nothing happened. At least John Sulu stopped with incessant threads and posts on 'individuals in their 90s' after being told it was getting on everyone's nerves and now he mostly just haunts the death anniversary and happy birthday threads. If Diego could actually listen to the criticism and maybe stop posting so many obscure sports personality deaths or even just compile them all into one post I'd be a darn sight more ready to defend him than I am now.

• Like 2

Does this count as Spam? I guess it does as I never requested it, but Hive heating have just sent me a quote

Note the following

image.png.f418423278ede871d2fb9683a67b935b.png