The Unknown Man

The Tenth Death Of '09

The Tenth Death Of '09  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've one for Nelson....

[humour]If I'm right that's one in the eye for you.[/humour]

I feel Jack Klugman is "about to enter the most fascinating sphere of police work; the world of forensic medicine."

Abdelbaset al-Megrahi.

Being hopeless at this, I went for Atkins on the basis that I need the points al Megrahi will provide in a private game.

Some seriously low hanging fruit lingers on the DL, Biggs, Atkins and the 'alleged' bomber for starters.

So.....with three and a bit months of the year remaining, how many of the top fifty will be pushing up daisies on New Years Eve (obviously New Year in the Northern hemisphere is cold and daisies don't grow, and some of the dead 'uns are cremated, but you know what I mean)?

I say a late flurry will bring a whopping 15 dead this year.

I'd Say we will have a toatl of 12 Sucsesses this year I predict Ronnie Biggs and Yiztak Later this month and Micheal Foot in early december But thats just a compleat guses

I'm streaking a little with Kennedy and Swayze...I'll go with Atkins.

Biggs as per usual and one of these years I'll be right.

Keep your chin up, you have an entire lifetime to be right.

Biggs as per usual and one of these years I'll be right.

Keep your chin up, you have an entire lifetime to be right.

You too BC.

I'd Say we will have a toatl of 12 Sucsesses this year I predict Ronnie Biggs and Yiztak Later this month and Micheal Foot in early december But thats just a compleat guses

This is a pretty sad example of the current state of the British education system. How do you make so many errors in the one post? (And I'm not even counting the numerous other grammatical issues). Are you a Johnny Foreigner and English is your fourth or fifth language, or is this the best that you can manage?

Christ on a bike, I just noticed you didn't even spell the names of your picks correctly in your .sig.

Being so sick of good guys dying, I thought I'd pick a bad guy...having said that I went with Mandela.

Just joking, I went with Demjanjuk.