Sign in to follow this  
Vaagheid

Nederlandse Dead Pool

A many good names, even a few I don't recognise (I snipped the ones I did):
Bas van Toor

Aad van Toor

Come on Hein, You can't say you don't know Bassie & Adriaan.

Ah, those. No, I didn't know they had those names. Or that they are brothers. Or that I cared.

Of course I wouldn't mind when those horrible clowns would kick the bucket.

regards,

Hein

Jack Spijkerman is an interesting choice. What do you know that I don't? Oh, and which Ad van den Berg?

I got it that he had some sort of tax problems in the past - muddled workings = muddled ways = early exit. Also some lung problems. Other than that not much. In fact not much on any of them. If a person's photo looks a bit "out" then that's a good reason too put a flag. Too fat, too old, too wasted - it all adds up in the end.

Found someone posted about this "Nutter Peidophile party" thing born about 1944 me thinks.

Totally out of my depth here and the low returns on the very old really cramped my style, couldn't resist one very old one at the end mind.

1 - Abdelbaset Ali Mohmed Al Megrahi

2 - Zelda Rubinstein

3 - Ronnie Biggs

4 - Billy Graham

5 - Joe Stone

6 - Sargent Shriver

7 - Laurent Fignon

8 -Ronnie James Dio

9 - Kim Jong-Il

10 - Betty Ford

11 - Ariel Sharon

12- Gerrit Braks

13 - Peter Falk

14 - HRH Jean Benoit Guillaume Robert Antoine Louis Marie Adolphe Marc d'Aviano

15 - Frans De Blaes

16 - Saban Baran

17 - Yitzak Shamir

18 - Betty Ford

19 - Stephen Hawking

20 - Nicholas Winton

21 - Simon MacCorkindale

22 - Zsa Zsa Gabor

23 - Former Queen Fabiola of Belgium

24- Paul Gascoigne

25 - Johannes Heesters

I am sorry for my irritated behaviour today on the forum and the mails.

I've been very stressed the last couple of weeks because of problems in my personal life (my school, my art, my future etc.).

Which was one of the reasons why I anounced to stopfor a few months earlier this month.

The reason why i sticked around was because of the Dead Pool I started and I didn't wanted it to be an unfinished project.

If people were anoyed by my behaviour, again I am sorry.

Anyway the list with the entries for the Nederlandse Dead Pool is up.

You can see them on www.nederlandsedeathpool.blogspot.com

I also decided if Zelda Rubinstein died on the 31st but won't get a proper Dutch obit till the 1st or 2nd or later in january. I am will still give points for her. Edit: Same goes for Daly

And Happy New Year everybody,

I wish you could all see the amazing fireworks from my 5th floor appartment overlooking a endless sight of villages.

Cheers, mate. And the best wishes for 2010 of course.

Why did anyone earn points with Cardinal Daly, who clearly died in 2009? And Zelda Rubinstein isn't dead yet, is she?

I don't want to put you in a bad mood or anything, but it seems you picked Betty Ford twice (I am really sorry that I didn't see it until this moment).

Ah, an experienced deathpooler as Maryportfuncity might have done this on purpose... Does it earn him the points twice if Betty Ford carks it?

Nope, full on mistake based on doing a last minute entry with only the barest grasp of the rules. I bumped Betty up the running order when I revised the team to drop all the 100+ year old Belgians and Dutch I'd mistakenly hunted down and picked. I'd intended to fill the lower 'Betty' position with Nancy Reagan, but obviously blanked that on the final read through cos they're both the same thing, or summat.

Nope, full on mistake based on doing a last minute entry with only the barest grasp of the rules. I bumped Betty up the running order when I revised the team to drop all the 100+ year old Belgians and Dutch I'd mistakenly hunted down and picked. I'd intended to fill the lower 'Betty' position with Nancy Reagan, but obviously blanked that on the final read through cos they're both the same thing, or summat.

Johan Ferrier, the 99-years old first president of Suriname passed away last night (Dutch newssite). Not pcked on the NDP, surprisingly, and as his obit-chances in the UK are slim, a doubtful pick at the DDP, though three teams took the gamble in 2009.

Johan Ferrier, the 99-years old first president of Suriname passed away last night (Dutch newssite). Not pcked on the NDP, surprisingly, and as his obit-chances in the UK are slim, a doubtful pick at the DDP, though three teams took the gamble in 2009.

I believe I had him both on my CPDP Theme Team (frontrunner now) and my Hartlepool team (but i geussed he would die in march so placed Al-Megrahi and someone else before him).

Anyhow he was nr. 35 on the Dutch counter deathlist (so if we were in competition with the DL then we just made a great start)

congratulations

Guys, I've been offered the chance to put right my mistake and replace the lower Betty Ford with Nancy Reagan, but only if a minumum of three of my fellow contestants approve the rectification. Clearly, I'd repay the favour with beer, or summat.

If you contact the contestants of the NDP and atleast 3 of them are willing to let you replace the second Betty Ford, I will give you the possibility to replace one of the Betty Ford spots with a (living) pick by choice. I am sorry decided to do it like this, but I have to atleast be a bit fair to the other members.

Greetings

Vaagy

The current DDP entries are:

Members DL

Deadsox, Magere Hein, Notapotato, Rotten Ali, Tomb Raider, The unknown Man

You star NDP, thanks. Oh yeah, and please ignore the Facebook message I sent, it's kinda redundant now.

Guys, I've been offered the chance to put right my mistake and replace the lower Betty Ford with Nancy Reagan, but only if a minumum of three of my fellow contestants approve the rectification. Clearly, I'd repay the favour with beer, or summat.

If you contact the contestants of the NDP and atleast 3 of them are willing to let you replace the second Betty Ford, I will give you the possibility to replace one of the Betty Ford spots with a (living) pick by choice. I am sorry decided to do it like this, but I have to atleast be a bit fair to the other members.

Greetings

Vaagy

Members DL

It's fine with me, of course.

Though if you win the contest by this pick, I think you should repay with more than just a beer. Since I read about Andy Fordham drinking 60 bottles of beer on his wedding day, sipping a couple of brandys for breakfast on a daily basis and having his liver rotting away...

I decided to quit on beer and just have the brandy.

Cheers Tomb Raider, I was briefly quite well acquainted with Mr Fordham, a truly nice bloke and one I greatly enjoyed working with a couple of times. Should I fluke a most unlikely NDP victory, I'll attempt to renew friendship with the great man and get you a signed photo of his new slimline self, or summat.

I guess this makes three. If you can't afford a dram of Talisker, I'll be perfectly happy with a pint of stout.

regards,

Hein

Thanks guys, your willingness to help out a confused newbie in this deadpool is much appreciated. Now if someone would be considerate enough to die and kick off the points hereabouts, or on the Deathrace, we could get down to the real business.

Greetings

Vaagy

Members DL

Fine by me too - does that make 4?

Aye, but the more the merrier, thanks RA.

Greetings

Vaagy

Members DL

I agree. I'll take a beer and a summat (that's an English sausage, right?)

Greetings

Vaagy

Members DL

I agree. I'll take a beer and a summat (that's an English sausage, right?)

English sausages can sometimes be on the large side, especially those that are particularly chargrilled. You might have to make a bit of room first.