Sign in to follow this  
Vaagheid

Nederlandse Dead Pool

Well, our little DL Dutch lookalike scored its second hit in 2010 with Mrs. Gies' demise.

[bRAG]She also scored me my first DDP and HDP points.[/bRAG]

regards,

Hein

Well, our little DL Dutch lookalike scored its second hit in 2010 with Mrs. Gies' demise.

[bRAG]She also scored me my first DDP and HDP points.[/bRAG]

regards,

Hein

WOOT! My first ever DDP-hit! Four points in the pocket! And shared no. 1 in the NDP!

Of course, Miep Gies' death is a great loss to humankind etcetera blah blah, but she certainly made my day.

I fear if it dies, the NDP will die with it.

I don't see why, Vaagy. The DDP thrives without having its own forum.

I fear if it dies, the NDP will die with it.

I don't see why, Vaagy. The DDP thrives without having its own forum.

Mind you, if the Deathlist forum goes under, we're buggered...

Vaagheid: Dutch radioman Hendrik 'Bull' Verweij, number 5 at the Dutch Dead Pool is as dead as a dodo! Yippiekayee!

Vaagheid: Dutch radioman Hendrik 'Bull' Verweij, number 5 at the Dutch Dead Pool is as dead as a dodo! Yippiekayee!

Site updated.

regards,

Hein

Site updated.

regards,

Hein

I have such a big smile on my face right now.

February almost at an end, we have 3 hits while the DL (who have been doing this for over 20 years) only have 1.

Made my day.

:lol::):lol:

And what's more: we're not just smarter, we're prettier as well.

Or at least I am.

...and another one! Jan Willem Oosterwijk, prominent Dutch economist and former President of the Executive Board of the Erasmus University Rotterdam has died, aged 58.

I am going on vacation the next couple of weeks (so i probably won't have the internet), could the people here keep an eye on possible NDP-hits?

I am going on vacation the next couple of weeks (so i probably won't have the internet), could the people here keep an eye on possible NDP-hits?

You bet!

Have a nice holiday!

You bet!

Have a nice holiday!

Thanks

Prince Carlos Hugo, former brother-in-law to the queen, is dying.

That sounds very final.

For our english-speaking friends - some of them engaged in the NDP too - a translation of the Telegraaf-article:

Prince Charles Hugues of Bourbon is saying goodbye

Terminally ill prince C.H. of Bourbon-Parma (80) is said to be saying goodbye to his family. The prince has been suffering of prostate cancer for several years. Princes Irene's former husband stated on the family website that "his life is now in God's hands". His family is gathered around his deathbed in Barcelona hospital.

The prince married princess Irene, second daughter to queen Juliana and prince Bernhard (and sister to dutch queen Beatrix), in 1964. The couple divorced in 1981, they have four children.

For our english-speaking friends - some of them engaged in the NDP too - a translation of the Telegraaf-article:

Terminally ill prince C.H. of Bourbon-Parma (80) is said to be saying goodbye to his family. The prince has been suffering of prostate cancer for several years. Princes Irene's former husband stated on the family website that "his life is now in God's hands". His family is gathered around his deathbed in Barcelona hospital.

The prince married princess Irene, second daughter to queen Juliana and prince Bernhard (and sister to dutch queen Beatrix), in 1964. The couple divorced in 1981, they have four children.

And he's dead! (I'll keep an eye on an english obit.) Congratulations, Vaagheid, a fine pick!

And he's dead! (I'll keep an eye on an english obit.) Congratulations, Vaagheid, a fine pick!

Thank you.

Hein could you update the main page of the PNDP for me.(i am still on vacation and i am using my cell phone to type this).

Hein could you update the main page of the PNDP for me.(i am still on vacation and i am using my cell phone to type this).

Already done.

We're at 7 hits now. DL will have to have quite a few hits to overtake PNDP.

regards,

Hein

Already done.

regards,

Hein

Thank you.