Sign in to follow this  
888-333

Zelda Rubinstein

My second DDP-hit!!! WOOOOOT!!!!!

Provided that she will get a UK-obit, of course.

Guest Guest

There is a bit over at DigitalSpy, does that count?

There is a bit over at DigitalSpy, does that count?

No.

I really know nothing about business, but if they are trying to become as big as TMZ, how is making up a story about somebody's impending death going to do that? TMZ became largely well known and "semi-reliable" because they correctly reported the cardiac arrest and subsequent death of Michael Jackson before anybody else. I know that tabloidy guys like these make up stuff all the time because all they want are to sell papers or to get hits, but usually that's just based on rumors on fairly trivial stuff like "who's going on Celebrity Big Brother". Making up a story about somebody's impending death (if they have) is surely only going to mean that all of the reliable sites ignore them and that they will only end up facing a large legal bill. Making up that somebody's joining Spurs is very different from saying somebody's going to die when you have no supporting evidence.

...And it 'seems' they have now spoken out... She's not as bad as they said...

Huh. Well that's me buggered for this year's competition. See you in 2011. :P

You are still very much in the game, CP. Congrats on selecting her as your joker.

FF

I really know nothing about business, but if they are trying to become as big as TMZ, how is making up a story about somebody's impending death going to do that? TMZ became largely well known and "semi-reliable" because they correctly reported the cardiac arrest and subsequent death of Michael Jackson before anybody else. I know that tabloidy guys like these make up stuff all the time because all they want are to sell papers or to get hits, but usually that's just based on rumors on fairly trivial stuff like "who's going on Celebrity Big Brother". Making up a story about somebody's impending death (if they have) is surely only going to mean that all of the reliable sites ignore them and that they will only end up facing a large legal bill. Making up that somebody's joining Spurs is very different from saying somebody's going to die when you have no supporting evidence.

...And it 'seems' they have now spoken out... She's not as bad as they said...

Huh. Well that's me buggered for this year's competition. See you in 2011. :P

You are still very much in the game, CP. Congrats on selecting her as your joker.

FF

Thanks FF! It makes me feel better about picking the late Flory Van Donck on the HDP (and even on that, I still haven't gotten 100% confirmation).

Why didnt Zelda make the Death List? Were they afraid she wouldnt get an obit? Does the Deathlist require obits?

Guest WEP
Why didnt Zelda make the Death List? Were they afraid she wouldnt get an obit?

Remeber the news? "Taken off life support" in December?

They were more afraid, that Mrs. Rubinstein would not see 2010!

Guest tired of explaining
Why didnt Zelda make the Death List? Were they afraid she wouldnt get an obit? Does the Deathlist require obits?

It requires fame, much of which she did not have.

It requires fame, much of which she did not have.

Was she more or less famous than Warren Zevon? Or Lou Rawls? Or Sister Lucia?