Phantom

Gary Coleman

In some way the adult version of Gary Coleman was everything Michael Jackson wanted to be. We all know that if Jackson could have shrunk 10 or 12 inches he would have done it in a heartbeat.

Now .. we change the subject and begin debating if Conrad Bain will live to be a centurion. It could go either way Willis.

Watcha you talkin bout Willis.

Seeing poor old Gary dropped down dead of a brain haemorrhage and being a curious chap myself, I had a quick look on Wiki to see how this brain haemorrhage carry-on works:

A cerebral haemorrhage (or intracerebral haemorrhage, ICH), is a subtype of intracranial haemorrhage that occurs within the brain tissue itself. Intracerebral haemorrhage can be caused by brain trauma, or it can occur spontaneously in hemorrhagic stroke. Non-traumatic intracerebral haemorrhage is a spontaneous bleeding into the brain tissue.

It seems he was killed by a Diff'rent Stroke after all. The curse continues...

:flame2:B):evil::evil: DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT!!!!!!, I took him off of my list this year, thinking that he wasn't gonna die.

I have him on my RDP. Nice, but Id rather have that unique 42 year old pick on my DDP.

Big shame - Gary was in my top 50 (about position 30) for next year. He went downhill all too quickly at the end.