devongrrl

Abu Hamza

I cant see this gentleman (???) surviving long into 2005 especially if George W gets his way

Aww what a shame :-) :blink:

Guest Harry

And you think bush will get its way? We'll see in the upcoming 48 hours.......

Interesting fact about about Mr Hamza - his son is apparently called Mohammed Mustafa Kamel - either he has a fondness for those two humped desert animals or he has a secret tobacco habit...

Whats the difference between Abu Hamza and a trampoline ?........You take your boots off to jump on a trampoline.....

Guest schnitzlegruber

I see Hamza is having trouble with his toenails.....I have a solution...He has no such problem with his fingernails.....CUT HIS FEET OFF!

Guest Guest

im just so glad that this f****r Abu Hamza is doin 7 years but i wish it was more like 70 years, he is not a Halibut at all but a poison to others in the world and should be packin his bags sometime soon for his trip to the usa for yet more sentencing hehehehe, all his followers suck cock too for beleving his sh*t, lol, and good jokes guys, keep it up people

:) < = me

:D < = Abu Hamza, maybe hell soon be :angry: lmao

I just hope he doesn't wipe his ass with the wrong hand when he's in prison.

Although I'd place a few quid on his conviction being quashed on appeal due to an impartial jury, etc.

Send him to Saudi Arabia . they ll chop his hands off,oops sorry hes been there.

How about Omar Kyam re-arrested ? Apparently the suicide bomber impersonator was out on parole,after being convicted & jailed for 5 years for selling cocaine.

Cheers to the first newspaper to headline

Mohammeds Pusher

Hang the fu****g lot.

Fatwahs during buisness hours ONLY please !!!!

Hang the fu****g lot.

What...for incitement to murder!!?

I do hope the irony was intentional....tell me it was, please!

Guest Himler

It would be ironic if it was. :(

I just hope he doesn't wipe his ass with the wrong hand when he's in prison.

Although I'd place a few quid on his conviction being quashed on appeal due to an impartial jury, etc.

Impartial juries........... perish the thought.

I would totally agree, but I've just heard that Abu Hamza's has died in police custody within the last hour....apparently, he went for a dump, and wiped his arse with the wrong hand ! Ha Ha, good riddance to this W**ker.

If he believes that the U.K is a toilet, and his followers go by his word, then surely, the free council house and all other FREE benefits are toilet aswell.

I believe in freedom of speech, no matter what creed/religion, but lets be honest, would you see BRITS being allowed to vent their anger in the same way, in these Halibut countries ? Of course not, so what F*****g right have they to do it over here!

Get it right Abu, serve your time, and when you get out after getting a good hiding in jail, accept your free unwarranted benefits, keep your fat mouth shut, and get on with life.

Very soon, the Halibut way of expression by bombing, will soon backfire onto their own doorstep.

I'll live next door to anyone, even if they cook smelly food, or play their tortured cat music, but I will not put up and shut up to tossers like Abu, who think they can do what they please, when they get it all on a plate. Do they agree that it is wrong to sting the taxpayer for all these costs, when our older generation can't even heat their own homes at wnter, even after fighting in a world war, to give these people a free lifestyle....PS IF YOU THINK I'M RACIST, THEN TELL THIS TO MY BLACK FATHER !!

Ermmmm. OK then. Can you give me your black father's contact details and I'll tell him right away. Should I tell him that you are also a simpleton . .....or do you think he will have worked this out for himself

According to the news, when he is released hes gonna be extradicted to the US to face further charges, so if he does appeal, he still faces a grilling in the US

I thought we didn't extradite to countries that have the death penalty?

We don't extradite IF they are going to be executed...

What the F**k, are you on about? Simpleton? Who the F**k are you calling a simpleton, the taxpayer ? The UK residents who have to put up with this sh*t ? The poor older generation of the U.k ? or the British servicemen abroad, risking their lives ? Oh you mean me !!  O.k then, your a W**ker ! Does your father know this ?

My late father may have had an inkling - cannot say that I ever checked it out with him.

I am sorry if I hurt your feelings by saying that you are a simpleton. Especially as every word you utter implies otherwise.

Guest Guest

If you don't like him, you should read some Star Crossed.

Well, well Mr. Ermm Pooka W**ker, it seems that you're lost for words. I was interested in joining this site, until I read up on your previous contributions, then I thought, no. People like you F**k me off big time. All you seem to be doing, is trying to correct people who post their views, with your pompous bullshit, and picking holes in them. Why don't you post something that is interesting. People are not interested in what you think.

By the way, if you are so quick to label someone on the net, or slag them off personally, like you attempted to do to me, then, be so F*****g kind to put your name and address on this site, so that I may see if you have the same views, when I turn up on your doorstep ! Everyone's having their say on subjects, you are the only one slagging off users of this site, i.e you chose me !!

Well F**k me sideways ! I'm so glad.

P.S I'm 40 years old, not long out of the services after doing 21 years in the ROYAL MARINES, 42COMMANDO. I have served in numerous countries/conflicts, am still built like a brick shithouse, have earned my right of freedom of speech, and have to laugh when pricks like you have the nerve to call me a simpleton. Its true, say what you feel on the net, but face to face, you're arse would fall out followed by a full metal jacket in your skull.

The only way I've been a simpleton, is serving to protect this country with spineless c**ts like you in it !

You sound quite a man........ but I think you are modest in identifying only one way in which you have been a simpleton. You are welcome to turn up on my doorstep. Try not to scrape your knuckles on the drive.

Is it true that you were the only commando never to be issued with a rifle?

Guest Guest

Pooka, what are you doing?

Only the idiotic Windsor argues with ranters!

....... but i'm enjoying myself!! My wife is most impressed at my wit. Sex will follow as sure as night follows day.

Finally, you forgot to dish out your address..where is it fuckface ? Cos here you go again, bullshitting, cowardice, spineless, well here's mine..........

ROYAL NAVAL ATTACHE

ADMIRALTY ARCH

LONDON SW1

Goodnight, sleep well, and may you pass away as quietly as possible..in fact here's a sample speech for your funeral................

POOR OLD POOKA, HAS GONE AND LEFT US,

TOOK THE ROUTE UP THE HERSCHEY HIGHWAY,

HE WONT BE MISSED, STANK OF PISS

f**ked HIS MUM, AND DEFINITELY WAS GAY...

MAY HE ROT IN HELL, IN A HORRIBLE WAY

AS NO ONE LIKED HIS VIEWS, BOLD AS BRASS,

QUEER AS THEY COME, GUTLESS TO THE BONE,

AND PREFERRED TAKING IT UP THE ARSE...

SO MAY I sh*t IN HIS GRAVE, PUKE IN HIS FACE,

AND WISH HIM A FOND GOODBYE,

FORGET THE HURSE, HIS GRAVE WILL BE CURSED

AND NO ONE AT THE FUNERAL TO CRY......

Brave, foolish, witless Terrorator.

Attack Abu Hamzar and Halibuts generally and then leave your address. No doubt you will now leave a room number and name so that Abu's followers can be sure to find you.

I don't think that even you are that valiant ........ or thick.

Night night.

Guest Guest
ROYAL NAVAL ATTACHE

ADMIRALTY ARCH

LONDON SW1

I would imagine that part of London is under heavy security.

Just as well, I guess.

Down here at **, ****** **, *********, ****, **12 **GH we are unused to these levels of security. Of course, when I was in the Special Boat Squadron I was a little more on the ball............ and I had a rifle.