Guest JimH

Rikki Fulton

There are far too many spelling errors to point out, but I can't help feeling that sentences like

He was the master of acting drunk
in a thread about Scotsmen is asking for trouble.........

Blimey ! Where did all these 'guests' spring from ?

He's dead. Sorry, but he is. And that makes him fair target for this site.

We weren't denegrating him. Just couldn't figure out who he was.

In the interest of balance, this site is actually British - or, seeming its rather southern bias :( - English.

Vaguely heard of him, can't say I'd ever heard him.

Didn't know you were French, M. Stats !

There are far too many spelling errors to point out, but I can't help feeling ...

One too many doubble scotches already, methinks.

Rikki Fulton also had significant parts in a number of "serious" films, such as "Gorky Park" and "Local Hero" so was a man of many talents.

By the way, I'm English and didn't have to check the above out on IMDB, so that must prove he's reasonably famous (or I have a worryingly (some might say anally) retentive memory)

I'd certainly heard of him, but that's probably because I used to read the Sunday Post. embarrassed.gif

Jings, crivvens, help ma boab!

Guest Angry and Disgusted

I am only 14 years old and I even know who (the great) Rikki Fulton is. You people who are disrespecting him have no right! Just because you have not heard of him does NOT mean that you can say all these horrible things about him.

Everyone has their favourite comedians, and Rikki Fulton is mine and I am very hurt at you ignorant people who are mocking him.

If you were to get your facts right and actually watch (ANY) of his shows, eg 'Scotch and Wry', 'Francie and Josie', then maybe you would appreciate the brilliance of this great man. I realise that he may not be your 'cup of tea' when it comes to comedy, but would you like it if someone was to mock one of your favourite comedians - I THINK NOT!!!!

So shut up!!!! :skull:

Guest HURT

i cant believe you people who are mocking him!!! You have no right.

RIP Rikki Fulton!

Who is mocking him? No one as far as I can see

HCW

A Jock

Dear Guest (s)

thanks for your kind concern after the well-being of Mr. Fulton. I'm sure were he not at the moment feeding the worms he'd appreciate it.

Dear Guest (s)

thanks for your kind concern after the well-being of Mr. Fulton. I'm sure were he not at the moment feeding the worms he'd appreciate it.

I would imagine that by now, he's probably moved up the food chain via the early bird.

Dear Guest (s)

I would imagine that by now, he's probably moved up the food chain via the early bird.

......that has been shot and eaten by a French hunter............

Dear Guest (s)

......that has been shot and eaten by a French hunter............

And defacated into the Seine, there to nourish a tiny oyster which will grow into adulthood only to be swallowed by an gluttonous young Scottish comedian on a weekend in Paris, thus the magical circle of life is continued...

"Can you feel the love tonight...?" © Elton John

Guest hurt and angry

i would like to take this 'operchancity' to say.... - cowboy ronnie - GET LOST MATE. Scotland dont have, as you like to put it, crappy bands and crappy football teams, just because you don't like them, - who cares what you think? Stop mocking Rikki Fulton ya d**k. who cares whether you didnt like him or have never even heard of him, at LEAST half of Scotland did.

shut it ya dobber!

Guest hurt

grim reaper - your nowhere near as funny as Rikki Fulton is. in fact your not funny at all! and Cowboy Ronnie isn't the best at harsh postings, hes just ignorant!

RIP RIKKI FULTON, you will be missed...

shut it ya dobber!

...same to you!

Rikki Fulton was a great laugh and would have loved this forum, probably.

Cowboy Ronnie is correct about the weather (most of the time), the football (most of the time) and the bands (quite a lot of the time).

But there is plenty left for the rest of us who can appreciate the real assets of Scotland (including Rikki Fulton).

Come on now, it's not that big a place. If they all knew the truth, there would be no room left for the locals!

Guest John

Cowboy Ronnie.....

I know this is goin way, way, way off topic but..... you are the reason 95% of the world outside of America hates the lot of you, you are the most ignorant, pig-headed, elitist, suppremacist tossers in the word to be honest.

Do you seriously think the world starts and ends in America ? Most of the world's wrongs, wars and the like start there but thats about it.

And by the way.... for a country with a population a third of that of New York, Scotland doesn't do too badly at all, historically with it's inventiveness and culture and, in reference to your examples, since you like football name one team from America (what do you call it soccer, do you do the old baseball thing and call it the world series :D ) who would beat Celtic, Rangers, Hibernian, Hertz, Aberdeen, Dundee United, Dundee, ICT, Ross County or Edinburgh University ;)

And as for good bands..... they lads Franz Ferdinand aren't doing too badly, since you think the world consists of America did you see them on the grammies ?

Anyway, little rant over, Rikki Fulton, to be honest I wasn't a great fan of him but I do agree its pretty low to mock someone because they are dead, I know this has probably been asked before but lets say on the day of your mothers death you stumbled upon a site like this about her, would you be pleased ??

:grave:

Cowboy Ronnie..... you are the reason 95% of the world outside of America hates the lot of you, you are the most ignorant, pig-headed, elitist, suppremacist tossers in the word to be honest.

I think it's a bit mean to blame it all on Cowboy Ronnie!

Do you seriously think the world starts and ends in America ? Most of the world's wrongs, wars and the like start there but thats about it.
You seem to be demonstrating the ignorance that you accuse all Americans of with that statement. It is ludicrous to suggest that the US is responsible for most of the world's wrongs. This just sounds like petty jealousy!

...Celtic, Rangers, Hibernian, Hertz,...

Hertz? I'd always worry about any league that lets a car rental company compete in your top league.

And as for good bands..... they lads Franz Ferdinand aren't doing too badly, since you think the world consists of America did you see them on the grammies ?

It's a little known fact that 3 out of the 4 members of franz Ferdinand are English! I reckon that America probably has a great deal more significant bands than Scotland does.

And by the way.... for a country with a population a third of that of New York, Scotland doesn't do too badly at all, historically with it's inventiveness and culture and.....

I've lived in Scotland for 94% of my life and they never seem to tire of trotting out the same old cobblers. Even if they were right about inventiveness, culture, etc, etc, et bloody c then all that would be cancelled out by the mere existence of Travis.

Guest Guest

Yeah they were born in England so what ?

I think the point was.... to come out of Scotland. Its also a little known fact Michael Owen is Welsh.

And I'm not ignorant but lets think of the wrongs of the world for a little moment,

The (illegal) war in Iraq, whose fault?

Gun toting idiots, where ?

Obesity, most famous in ?

I don't really want to get into the "Scotland vs America" thing, coming from neither, but many Americans should be grateful to the country that invented whisky and golf, and as for obesity, wait 'til they get them on deep-fried Mars bars!

I like Willie the caretaker in The Simpsons as well.

Guest IAIN SMITH

rikki fulton was hilarious and a great guy..get some of his videos out especially Scotch and Wry (its a comedy sketch show)..you wont stop laughing!he was a sa dloss..very famoous here in scotland

Born in Chester, Wales?!

Obviously the Welsh part of Chester. :(

I fear we're going back to the myth of being legally allowed to kill a Welshman within the walls of Chester with a longbow (after dark of course)

I fear we're going back to the myth of being legally allowed to kill a Welshman within the walls of Chester with a longbow (after dark of course)

Is this true?

Wait there, I'll be right back.............