Sign in to follow this  
The Unknown Man

The 2nd Death Of 2011

Who will be DL's 2nd hit in 2011?  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

<---- gone for Zsa Zsa Gabor this time.

Bill Tarmey.

I did tip Kim Jong Il to be the first mind, but the law of averages etc.

I have voted for Thatch every other time so for me Thatcher will be next, and I think it will be Easter time she goes

Thatcher has anywhere between 4 months and a few years left I'm sure...although if putting her as my choice would speed up the process...

I'm sure there'll be another death in the next 2 months yet.

My guess would be Zsa Zsa (for some originality) but ronnie biggs and clive are up there!

Guest Guest_applecool_*
I have voted for Thatch every other time so for me Thatcher will be next, and I think it will be Easter time she goes

Thatcher has anywhere between 4 months and a few years left I'm sure...although if putting her as my choice would speed up the process...

My guess would be Zsa Zsa (for some originality) but ronnie biggs and clive are up there!

The Bishop of Willesden

The Bishop of Willesden

Kim Jong-Il because I am an optimist

C'mon Lady Zsa Zsa don't let us down

Why does a certain sketch by Monty Python spring to mind now...

actually

actually

Reflects the entire Deathlist concept really

Now that CLS is dead, it's so difficult to commit to a response. I think I shall place all of my eggs into Jack Klugman's basket.

C'mon Jack, victory is nigh!

I've just noticed Angela Lansbury isn't on the list this year. What a shame. I'm SURE her time is nigh.

I was scandalised to hear her SLANDERED in a film I recently went to see. Shocking. Aline Brosh McKenna, you should be ashamed of yourself. :skill2:

:wheelchair:

Now that CLS is dead, it's so difficult to commit to a response. I think I shall place all of my eggs into Jack Klugman's basket.

C'mon Jack, victory is nigh!

Welcome back ie+. Long time etc.

actually

Hi

on this theme of the link above have a look at this, worrying it give a very sanitised and down played version of what has been happening, other reports put the number at 37 reports from within put it much higher, which include one senior manager who went out a window during a board meeting. Within the company problems continued with senior managers being posted to France Telecom companies over seas so as to hide them from the French media and their staff.

Many thanks Admin

Best regards

Syd

actually

Hi

on this theme of the link above have a look at this, worrying it give a very sanitised and down played version of what has been happening, other reports put the number at 37 reports from within put it much higher, which include one senior manager who went out a window during a board meeting. Within the company problems continued with senior managers being posted to France Telecom companies over seas so as to hide them from the French media and their staff.

Many thanks Admin

Best regards

Syd

Yes read about this not too long ago - and people think call centres here are bad!

the competition for the feted 2nd death has got a lot more intense in the past few weeks, for a while it looked like Zsa Zsa was near-certainty, but now she is back home even celebrated her birthday. Mandela was in hospital the other week, and Ronnie Biggs and Liz Taylor have both been hospitalised in the past couple of days. Looks like a load of them are vying for one last glory...

Guest Guest

I'm hearing increasing rumours about the state of health of Lady Thatcher.She has not appeared in public since last november when she elft hospital for pneumonia.She is said to be declining rapidly according to close friends .I'd put a bit of money on her going in months if not weeks to come....

No such luck so far

I still reckon Easter and Thatcher

I'm hearing increasing rumours about the state of health of Lady Thatcher.She has not appeared in public since last november when she elft hospital for pneumonia.She is said to be declining rapidly according to close friends .I'd put a bit of money on her going in months if not weeks to come....

She does appear pretty frail now, wasn't able to make her 85th birthday celebrations...

I vote for Taylor, but i guess it will be a photofinish with Gabor, Biggs (???) and Franklin (?????)

Rumours are flying around that the 2nd hit may have allready happened-and it's Elizabeth Taylor.. Elizabeth Taylor is hit no 2- she is dead according to this.. http://www.thirdage.com/news/elizabeth-tay...tinue_2-12-2011

The rumors are completely false. Taylor is not dead, but was indeed hospitalized for congestive heart failure at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles this week.

That article doesn't say she is dead. Idiot.

Rumours are flying around that the 2nd hit may have allready happened-and it's Elizabeth Taylor.. Elizabeth Taylor is hit no 2- she is dead according to this.. http://www.thirdage.com/news/elizabeth-tay...tinue_2-12-2011

The rumors are completely false. Taylor is not dead, but was indeed hospitalized for congestive heart failure at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles this week.

That article doesn't say she is dead. Idiot.

Whoever is spreading these malicious rumours ought to be thoroughly ashamed of themselves, have they any idea the kind of anguish we DLers are being subjected to? Bet her family ain't too chuffed either

Hopefully not, I am thinking of someone else that died at Easter, n look what happened three days later?

Hopefully not, I am thinking of someone else that died at Easter, n look what happened three days later?

very true :deathban: