Phantom

Charles Aznavour

5 hours ago, Lafaucheuse said:

He died after an airline gave him anticoagulants during his trip to Japan, where he had two concerts 2 days before his death. This caused pulmonary oedema and then respiratory and heart failure.  

Maybe I am reading a bad translation but the quote I read stated that he did not receive anticoagulants and his friend blames the airlines for letting him board without them. If that is correct my response is that it is not the airlines responsibility as they would not be familiar with his medical history anyway.

3 hours ago, Undead In Ohio said:

Maybe I am reading a bad translation but the quote I read stated that he did not receive anticoagulants and his friend blames the airlines for letting him board without them. If that is correct my response is that it is not the airlines responsibility as they would not be familiar with his medical history anyway.

No that’s a good translation, they did not gave him anticoagulants. But I disagree with you, I think that given his age, 94, they should have given him, even if they didn’t know his medical background.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Lafaucheuse said:

He died after an airline gave him anticoagulants during his trip to Japan, where he had two concerts 2 days before his death. This caused pulmonary oedema and then respiratory and heart failure.  

I don’t trust the man in these interview who says it’s the fault of an airline.