Phantom

Charles Aznavour

On 1/21/2018 at 05:09, Ulitzer95 said:

A couple is two. Aznavour won't be 100 for another six years.

More importantly he won't be dead for 1.  
Guy is touring like he's 35.  It would have to be a stunner heart attack or summat taking him out, he certainly hasn't a health concern otherwise.
SC

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Thanks for sharing. I'd written him off and thought he was safe this year but now taken to hospital whist rehearsing. 

Lollll ! Aznavour won't die this year, he came to hospital for à sore back, not something important. Plus, he was hospitalized several times before and always recover very fast and well. He has some show till the end of the year So...

• Like 1

On 26-4-2018 at 01:30, Lafaucheuse said:

Lollll ! Aznavour won't die this year, he came to hospital for à sore back, not something important. Plus, he was hospitalized several times before and always recover very fast and well. He has some show till the end of the year So...

Back in hospital after a fall (with a broken arm). In medical terms, we call that 'oven ready'

45 minutes ago, Ceatach said:

Back in hospital after a fall (with a broken arm). In medical terms, we call that 'oven ready'

On appelle pas ca "oven Ready", il va pas mourir parce qu'il est tombé chez lui, d'autant plus que ce n'est pas la première fois que ça lui arrive, il s'en est toujours sorti !

In English on the main threads please, take other languages to the appropriate thread. :angry:

• Confused 1

52 minutes ago, Ceatach said:

Where did you practice medicine, Auschwitz? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

12 minutes ago, JR976evil said:

Where did you practice medicine, Auschwitz? 

Seen it before... vital man in his nineties, looks like he's going to live forever...falls and breaks something, goes to hospital, gets pneumonia/delirium/... and dies within one or two days.

Let me propose an alternative term: casket-ready? Or for our french-speaking friend: casquet-prêt?

21 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

On appelle pas ca "oven Ready", il va pas mourir parce qu'il est tombé chez lui, d'autant plus que ce n'est pas la première fois que ça lui arrive, il s'en est toujours sorti !

Does anybody understand this man?

20 minutes ago, Ceatach said:

Does anybody understand this man?

Oui, je comprends tout ce qu'il a dit.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Toast said:

Oui, je comprends tout qu'il a dit.

Sorry, I still don't understand what he and you are saying...Try english, the ultimate lingua franca...

1 hour ago, Ceatach said:

Bob Barker had a nasty fall last year and is now very well.

• Like 1

My grandmother fell and broke her hip when she was 90 and lived another ten years.

What i meant is that Even if he broke his hip or wathever, he probably will recover very well and soon. If he dies, it won't be because of that Fall i think..

6 hours ago, Toast said:

My grandmother fell and broke her hip when she was 90 and lived another ten years.

Yip, my Gran was having falls from her late eighties to early nineties and lived to her late nineties. It can show decline in physical or mental health but if this is all that's up to Charles he's not on my deathlist next year. 

94 Today!:party:

• Like 2

Dead. RIP.

https://www.rtl.fr/culture/musique/charles-aznavour-est-decede-a-l-age-de-94-ans-7795003841

Surprisingly sudden, for a 94 year old, so to speak.

Anyhow, I think that's all 10 of the 1974 And Then There Were None lot gone now? No, Elke Sommer lives, so one left.

• Like 2

He gave an interview just a few days ago... :(