Sign in to follow this  
The Happy Reaper

Have Your Photo Taken With A Corpse!

Sorry. I'm still working out what forum is best for new topics I start. So far I think I'm 0 for 2.

Unless they are absolutely massive unexpected celebrity deaths then news articles are not worth starting a thread over.

• Like 1

Sorry. I'm still working out what forum is best for new topics I start. So far I think I'm 0 for 2.

How about actually researching what threads exist before launching new (and unnecessary) ones?

Why do you feel compelled to start new fahkin threads as you aver?

SC

Pshaw, keep on posting where you like, start new threads, post in inappropriate ones, multiple post in several threads that might have relevance. The ensuing indignation is far more entertaining than learning that somebody I never heard of died and was correctly categorized first time with one only post.

How about actually researching what threads exist before launching new (and unnecessary) ones?

SC

If by researching you mean checking all of the several thousand messages I haven't read, well I don't have time for that. I did check a few of the forums I thought such a topic might fall under; clearly I never thought of the one where it actually is.

As for being compelled to start new threads, I've done that twice (including this one). And I've apologised both times.

I suppose I'm lucky you're not one to bear a grudge.

• Like 1

SC

If by researching you mean checking all of the several thousand messages I haven't read, well I don't have time for that. I did check a few of the forums I thought such a topic might fall under; clearly I never thought of the one where it actually is.

As for being compelled to start new threads, I've done that twice (including this one). And I've apologised both times.

I suppose I'm lucky you're not one to bear a grudge.

Don't listen to what he has to say, he is just a post whoring tool who has absolutely zero clout on the forum.

As you were.