The Unknown Man

The 11Th Death Of 2016

Who will be DL 2016's 11th hit?  

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

All that talk of a bad year for the Deathlist. 11/50 puts it bang into "above average" territory.

All that talk of a bad year for the Deathlist. 11/50 puts it bang into "above average" territory.

Better late than never (see what I did there??)

Every list since the 2012 one have had at least 4 hits past today's date (September 10th).

So we have a good chance of getting from 7 to 11.

I, however, predict we end the chain and finish with 9 hits.

Love how RadGuy predicts it without wanting it.
  • Like 1

Should we start a poll for the 12th? A cold snap is forecast for the remainder of the week.

The performance of past names was above average thanks to a historically high amount of celeb deaths in 2016. Where the committee did poor was all the 1st time picks with no serious health issues, which partially explains the 1/16 hit ratio with those names.

Should we start a poll for the 12th? A cold snap is forecast for the remainder of the week.

Why not? Five days left of 2016, game isn't over yet

The Unknown Man usually starts them. Wait for him, unless someone else decides to.

• Like 1

The Unknown Man usually starts them. Wait for him, unless someone else decides to.

As a newbie I do not wish to tread on anyone's toes so will wait for him.

At this rate, he'd better be quick. 2016 is swallowing celebs like fresh oysters.

I could still technically vote for Liz Smith if I wanted to :P

I could still technically vote for Liz Smith if I wanted to :P

But we'd know that you voted after she had died.