Sean

Diane Abbott

Just now, Ulitzer95 said:

Anyone else read her reaction statement the other day and think “that’s not her”? 

Continually absent, always rumoured ill. I think she’s in a worse state than most ppl care to imagine.

Doesn’t she have Type 1 diabetes? someone in my local association mentioned it to me a while back, you will be more informed than me, if so that will be very disruptive to her life

Just now, BonScott said:

Doesn’t she have Type 1 diabetes? someone in my local association mentioned it to me a while back, you will be more informed than me, if so that will be very disruptive to her life

Perhaps but I’m not referring to that. The Lab ppl I know say she’s got something like Parkinson’s.

• Shocked 1

43 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Anyone else read her reaction statement the other day and think “that’s not her”? 

Continually absent, always rumoured ill. I think she’s in a worse state than most ppl care to imagine.

She looked OK in the commons earlier I thought but if your people say parkinsons I'm inclined to believe them based on your history of inside knowledge.

She once went apeshit at me and a bunch of staffers to get out a lift because the division bells were ringing. We were all going the same way, moody cow. She definitely has a condition. 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

19 minutes ago, Sean said:

She looked OK in the commons earlier I thought but if your people say parkinsons I'm inclined to believe them based on your history of inside knowledge.

Don't quote me on Parkinson's. None of them seem to know for sure. They all implied it's some kind of terminal but slow degenerative thing, and one said "maybe Parkinson's". You can live for a few years with these things, you can live for 15 years with them. It's not worth the risk of putting her on DL.

23 minutes ago, Thatcher said:

She once went apeshit at me and a bunch of staffers to get out a lift because the division bells were ringing. We were all going the same way, moody cow. She definitely has a condition. 

Could just mean she is a stuck up entitled arrogant narcissist with delusions of grandeur.Which we all knew already

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Don't quote me on Parkinson's. None of them seem to know for sure. They all implied it's some kind of terminal but slow degenerative thing, and one said "maybe Parkinson's". You can live for a few years with these things, you can live for 15 years with them. It's not worth the risk of putting her on DL.

Alzheimer's or dementia perhaps?

9 minutes ago, Comped said:

Alzheimer's or dementia perhaps?

No. She's been having "episodes" in private. Whatever it is it's neurological. I spoke to an MP tonight after the above conversation and he said "I heard Parkinsons too". Whatever it is, she seemed to speak fine within the chamber the other day, so perhaps she has good and bad days.