Sign in to follow this  
Prophet

Irrfan Khan

I made this prediction in a DM yesterday after I found out the reason of his hospitalization:

”I think Irrfan Khan should be fine for now if it’s just a colon infection, but certainly one to keep a much closer eye on now.”

Well, turns out I went to the school of Death Impends’s Abe Vigoda prediction. And a very sad loss too...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

I made this prediction in a DM yesterday after I found out the reason of his hospitalization:

”I think Irrfan Khan should be fine for now if it’s just a colon infection, but certainly one to keep a much closer eye on now.”

Well, turns out I went to the school of Death Impends’s Abe Vigoda prediction. And a very sad loss too...

Bumping off deadpool picks by jinx is a long standing DL tradition. We've all done it.

Recently I was looking back over the earlier DL success threads and had a smile at this classic from OoO, which spelt doom for 2 DL picks within 19 days!

There's also this underrated classic of the genre:

See also Life is Beautiful's "Fats Domino will see 90", msc's "Reg Presley's doing better, I think" and of course, Death Impends "Abe Vigoda is on the mend..."

• Like 2

2 hours ago, msc said:

Bumping off deadpool picks by jinx is a long standing DL tradition. We've all done it.

Recently I was looking back over the earlier DL success threads and had a smile at this classic from OoO, which spelt doom for 2 DL picks within 19 days!

There's also this underrated classic of the genre:

See also Life is Beautiful's "Fats Domino will see 90", msc's "Reg Presley's doing better, I think" and of course, Death Impends "Abe Vigoda is on the mend..."

Meanwhile, Mr and Mrs Scream-Windsor recently celebrated their 12th wedding anniversary :hatsoff:

(I'm intrigued as to how one might have searched for those examples...)

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy said:

Meanwhile, Mr and Mrs Scream-Windsor recently celebrated their 12th wedding anniversary :hatsoff:

(I'm intrigued as to how one might have searched for those examples...)

On a Thursday night during a lockdown, William Shakespeare wrote Hamlet.

On a Thursday night during a lockdown, I drank Jack Daniels and looked up classic DL threads.

Well I say classic, I mostly mean old. Anyhow, was fresh in the memory rather than "search bad predictions".

12 minutes ago, msc said:

On a Thursday night during a lockdown, William Shakespeare wrote Hamlet.

On a Thursday night during a lockdown, I drank Jack Daniels and looked up classic DL threads.

Well I say classic, I mostly mean old. Anyhow, was fresh in the memory rather than "search bad predictions".

The Ingy thread WAS a classic, in a strangely similar way to his films - nothing happened, twice.