Sign in to follow this  
Stayin Alive

Claire Rayner

On the news tonight. By her own admission she had "a bit of this, and, a bit of that", whilst she was in hospital on a covert mission to check for cleanliness. She contracted MRSA whilst conducting her investigation for the Daily Mail.

• Like 1

oh goodness sake, it was a spare of the monet question which ithought you might know off the top of your head!!!!!!!!!!!

:) grrr checky!!!!!!!!!!! Any rate if u want cheering up you can look at all those links that u wanted so much which i posted in Queen Juliana's thread, i know you like them!!!!!!!!! shall i get load of links of the delightful Claire Rayner

"Spare of the Monet" ???

Don't have a spare of The Scream as well do you ? Think some Scandanavians are looking for one.

BTW Why would anyone have Claire Raynor's age just floating around in their head ?

Guest chav
BTW Why would anyone have Claire Raynor's age just floating around in their head ?

It's a valid question, but unfortunately I know that she's over 70. So it might be sooner than you think. One for 2005 I'd say.

The only reason I know that is because she is on my ' death row' in work (honestly)

The only reason I know that is because she is on my ' death row' in work (honestly)

I suppose it is too much to hope that you work in a US prison, and her final appeal has just been refused :)

"Spare of the Monet" ???

Don't have a spare of The Scream as well do you ? Think some Scandanavians are looking for one.

Missed this one earlier. :referee: Timing, timing and more timing. Well done.

I suppose it is too much to hope that you work in a US prison, and her final appeal has just been refused

Better an Iraqi prison, or Guantanamo Bay at least.

Speaking of US prisons, and you were, Martha "Gag Me With a Spade" Stewart is planning to surrender soon to serve her sentence, regardless of her impending appeal.

Though outside the USofA, barely anyone knows who Martha Stewart is.

Bit like Jeffrey Archer going to jail (again ?)

Though outside the USofA, barely anyone knows who Martha Stewart is.

I think of it more as an awareness issue. I know many people from many differing cultures whom are unaware of goings on outside of their borders. I happen to view the entire world as an opportunity to laugh, or cry, and try not to miss an opportunity to do so. I thought Martha Stewart was syndicated worldwide (I was obviously incorrect) and an equal-opportunity annoyance.

(Sheesh, it becomes tiring being an apologist for my ethnocentric countrymen. S'pose Ireland will take me back?)

Yeah, but just when will Martha actually go to jail?

She's said she will voluntarily surrender ASAP. It's a 5-month sentence and she says she wants to be out in time for planting season.

WHY do I know that? Why, why, why do I know that? :referee:

I saw her in the reception of the BBC a few years ago shouting at the bloke on duty that her car wasn't on time like it was his fault. She looked bloody overweight and ill then so she can't have that long to go.

Anyone remember that great Spitting Image doll of her with the rotating tits?

I have it under good authority that she is seriously ill at the moment, and may not have long to go.

A good bet for 2005..........................

[Merged with previous topic - Teddy]

Claire may very well get her wings in 2005.

Will she go with the flow?

Hi boys and girls,

I have been a member for a while but this is my first post.

Does anybody have an update on Claire Rayner? Any news at all would be welcome.

Happy New Year to you all.

Regards,

Yvonne

:unsure:

• Like 1