Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Deathray

2019 General Election - 4 way Clusterfuck or a End to Brexit?

Recommended Posts

Excuse the fact this is from ToryGov, but it illustrates how the vote changed from ‘17 and ‘19 relative to Brexit.

 

9236F79B-5928-4AFA-B9F3-D4B3E83324C8.thumb.png.237161f24bbd2d735c7e9e00c0913ef8.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Excuse the fact this is from ToryGov, but it illustrates how the vote changed from ‘17 and ‘19 relative to Brexit.

 

9236F79B-5928-4AFA-B9F3-D4B3E83324C8.thumb.png.237161f24bbd2d735c7e9e00c0913ef8.png

 

Lib Dem leavers? :lol:

 

That has to be a small sample.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spot the pattern.

 

Post image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kinnock said:

 

Lib Dem leavers? :lol:

 

That has to be a small sample.

 

Yep.

 

Bit like the hilarious stat that 3% of Brexit Party supporters back remain.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kinnock said:

Spot the pattern.

 

Post image

 

Rebecca Wrong-Dailey - Manchester Met

Sir Keir - St Edmunds, OXFORD.

 

Settles it. Hah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, msc said:

 

Rebecca Wrong-Dailey - Manchester Met

Sir Keir - St Edmunds, OXFORD.

 

Settles it. Hah.

 

Nope Starmer went to Leeds and did hist post at Oxford that list is undergrads.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Labour Together committee, which will analyse and discuss why the election was such a failure for them, will be joined by Ed Miliband, off of Labour election failures.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

The Labour Together committee, which will analyse and discuss why the election was such a failure for them, will be joined by Ed Miliband, off of Labour election failures.

 

Well, always worth getting the experts in, wonder if Gordon Brown and Neil Kinnock will be invited.

 

I'll save them a couple of months.

 

'Labour's not as racist as half it's core vote so it core vote so some of them fucked off to a party that were.' and

'Labour's not as remainy as the other half of it's core vote so some of them fucked off to a party that was'

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Boring. Everyone outside the UK couldn't care less. The only important question about Brexit is: Is exported Scotch going to be more expensive?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use