Windsor

Who will win the 2020 US Presidential Election?

Who will win the 2020 US Presidential Election?  

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah, the senate map in 2018 isn’t an indicator of how well Trump will do in 2020. But one thing I think a lot of people are forgetting about Trump is that even with all of his flaws (and believe me, he has many), one of the few things that he’s actually good at is campaigning. Remember back in 2016, Trump was able to run to the left of Clinton on some issues, and with his record in the senate, I think Trump could do that again. Plus, Trump really knows how to play dirty politics, and whether you like it or not, he might be able to find a way to make Biden look bad. Having said that, given his handling of the crisis Biden could easily win base on Trump’s handling of the crisis and the fact that many folk want to return to the Obama era. But don’t think this will be a landslide for either candidate barring some major changes in the next 7 months or so...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joey Russ said:

Yeah, the senate map in 2018 isn’t an indicator of how well Trump will do in 2020. But one thing I think a lot of people are forgetting about Trump is that even with all of his flaws (and believe me, he has many), one of the few things that he’s actually good at is campaigning. Remember back in 2016, Trump was able to run to the left of Clinton on some issues, and with his record in the senate, I think Trump could do that again. Plus, Trump really knows how to play dirty politics, and whether you like it or not, he might be able to find a way to make Biden look bad. Having said that, given his handling of the crisis Biden could easily win base on Trump’s handling of the crisis and the fact that many folk want to return to the Obama era. But don’t think this will be a landslide for either candidate barring some major changes in the next 7 months or so...

I still stand by my prediction that Trump will win the election. I would go as far as to put money on it. Joe Biden has too many skeletons in the closet to win against Trump. If the first female Democratic nominee cant beat Trump then I'm sure as shit that Biden cant.

7 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

I still stand by my prediction that Trump will win the election. I would go as far as to put money on it. Joe Biden has too many skeletons in the closet to win against Trump. If the first female Democratic nominee cant beat Trump then I'm sure as shit that Biden cant.

I take it that reading posts isn’t among your strong suits, is it? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Big words coming from an 18 year old know-it-all. I take it modesty isn't among your strong suits, is it?

5 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Big words coming from an 18 year old know-it-all. I take it modesty isn't among your strong suits, is it?

I’m not sure somebody who’s only two years older than me should tell me whether modesty is among my strong suits or not... 

• Facepalm 1

3 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

I’m not sure somebody who’s only two years older than me should tell me whether modesty is among my strong suits or not... 

I'm not sure someone who's favourite pastime is arguing on the internet with strangers and acting high and mighty despite still being in education actually has any valuable strong suits.

1 minute ago, Kenny McCormick said:

I'm not sure someone who's favourite pastime is arguing on the internet with strangers and acting high and mighty despite still being in education actually has any valuable strong suits.

Yep, you just found my biggest weakness. Thinking that I am better than literally any other person on the forum while I’m still in education. Congratulations on that, I shall forever be banished from the forums now. I hope you enjoy a cookie now for making me realize this absolute fact. 

• Facepalm 1

9 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

That's odd; you appear to be the one who does this most.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

27 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

That's odd; you appear to be the one who does this most.

Lmao all I do is state my opinion and normally you get all worked up about hearing an opposing opinion. This all started from when I said that I reckon Trump has 2020 in the bag.

38 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Yep, you just found my biggest weakness. Thinking that I am better than literally any other person on the forum while I’m still in education. Congratulations on that, I shall forever be banished from the forums now. I hope you enjoy a cookie now for making me realize this absolute fact. 

So by that I'm guessing your only strong suit is sarcasm? 

8 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Lmao all I do is state my opinion and normally you get all worked up about hearing an opposing opinion. This all started from when I said that I reckon Trump has 2020 in the bag.

Hmm...no, not quite.

It’s one thing to state your opinion. It’s another to reply to basically every single post to say the same opinion over and over again. And that’s exactly what’s happening. And now you just revert to ad hominem attacks. 
My post btw wasn’t a response to Kenny, it was a response to those saying Biden has it in the bag when that isn’t necessarily the case. 

1 minute ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Hmm...no, not quite.

Oh? Really? I'm the one talking shit?

1 hour ago, Joey Russ said:

This isn't talking shit to you? Maybe judgement isn't exactly your strong suit? ;)

1 minute ago, Joey Russ said:

It’s one thing to state your opinion. It’s another to reply to basically every single post to say the same opinion over and over again. And that’s exactly what’s happening. And now you just revert to ad hominem attacks. 
My post btw wasn’t a response to Kenny, it was a response to those saying Biden has it in the bag when that isn’t necessarily the case. 

So your beef is that I am responding too much? That's so petty. And here we go again, rising above everyone just because you think you have power to control how people act on this forum when its not even yours. Smh...

6 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Oh? Really? I'm the one talking shit?

Yup.

Just now, The Quim Reaper said:

Yup.

Oh please elaborate

2 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Oh please elaborate

Nope. I'll leave it with you. 

19 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

So your beef is that I am responding too much? That's so petty. And here we go again, rising above everyone just because you think you have power to control how people act on this forum when its not even yours. Smh...

77FDE012-68E3-4CBA-8243-4A8CF1F6653E.jpeg

12 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Nope. I'll leave it with you. 

Yeah didn't think so

Yeah didn't think so

No need for the word ‘so’.

1 minute ago, Joey Russ said:

77FDE012-68E3-4CBA-8243-4A8CF1F6653E.jpeg

Ha you did a meme with Kenny. Its funny because my username and avatar is Kenny. So original. #Relatable

Just now, The Quim Reaper said:

There fixed it.

Just now, Kenny McCormick said:

There fixed it.

Last word.

3 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Last word.

So that's your goto when you cant defend your argument. Lol ok, I guess we'll leave it there then...

So that's your goto when you cant defend your argument. Lol ok, I guess we'll leave it there then...

If you like.