Sign in to follow this  
Rude Kid

Carlo Azeglio Ciampi

Interesting article, R.K. and I agree with your assessment. He will never be able to put a dent in the mafia. It is too entrenched in Italian society and has been there for many generations before he even walked the earth. He could have a new concrete wardrobe if he makes a serious attempt to eradicate them.

Guest lizzie

hi my name is liz, and i was wondering if you guys could tell me a little about this guy. i am doing a report about italy, and the president, and i really cant find alot of stuff, just his birthdate, and such. So if you can someone, please tell me wat is up w. this guy. thank you

Try quirinale.it or wiki!!

Hmmm... he's still around after a year. I'm impressed. Did Mr. 85 Year Old back off from the mafia?

hi my name is liz, and i was wondering if you guys could tell me a little about this guy. i am doing a report about italy, and the president, and i really cant find alot of stuff, just his birthdate, and such. So if you can someone, please tell me wat is up w. this guy. thank you

If we provide the info, I hope you'll properly reference DeathList.net. Bet your teacher will be very impressed with your sourcework.

I suppose mafioso would probably make a good source of picks for the list. If you were doing derby deal pool you could probably score some unique picks points as well.

Yeah, but they never tell anyone when they're terminally ill or sick, so it's difficult to tell. At the end of the year last year, Vincent Gigante decided to just die in prison and everyone was surprised. Lots of good choices, just impossible to tell which they are.

I suppose mafioso would probably make a good source of picks for the list. If you were doing derby deal pool you could probably score some unique picks points as well.

Yeah, but they never tell anyone when they're terminally ill or sick, so it's difficult to tell. At the end of the year last year, Vincent Gigante decided to just die in prison and everyone was surprised. Lots of good choices, just impossible to tell which they are.

This is only vaguely related to what you're saying, but what about the guy that played Junior Soprano, a character based on Gigante. His health is failing on the show and they say that life imitates art.

The Camorra seem pretty determined to give tale-telling author Robert Saviano a pair of concrete wellies for Chrimbo. Can't they wait until the New Year, so that deadpoolers worldwide can celebrate with them?

Naples: the Coventry of Italy. But with sea.