Sign in to follow this  
gcreptile

Princess Bajrakitiyabha of Thailand

27 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

First class deadpooling tip:

The estranged son of the current king has returned to Thailand after 27 years:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/aug/08/thailand-king-estranged-son-surprise-return-royal-family-succession-vacharaesorn-vivacharawongse

Princess Bayrakithijabha (?) was the inofficial crown princess, are they now introducing the son to set him up to replace her? Maybe we're now months away from them turning off her life support.

Aye January when I drop her. Easy points for everyone else...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The King seems to be quite disliked, I guess making the estranged son (who might've lived a somewhat normal life) his heir would be an attempt to save the monarchy? Prince Dipangkorn (the youngest son) is said to have an intellectual disability.

There's going to be a lot of Thai royals dying the next few years. Half of them seem very ill...

On 27/12/2022 at 18:33, arghton said:

Queen Mother Sirikit - Debilitating severe stroke in 2012, hospitalised multiple times since with bladder, lung, etc infections. Likely suffering from dementia. Extremely frail for the last five years but currently impressively stable, miracle that she's still alive.

King Rama X - US cables said he was suffering from HIV/Hepatitis C and blood cancer in 2009, in ICU with "respiratory problems" last year. I wouldn't be suprised if he dropped dead suddenly, people with such lifestyles usually don't see 75+.

Princess Sirindhorn - (younger sister of Rama X) Ill with heart diseases since atleast 2019. Undergone a lot of treatment including in November.

Princess Soamsawali - (first wife of Rama X, mother of Bajrakitiyabha) Two strokes in 2019, other ailments. Apparently wheelchairbound, paralyzed and quite frail.

Princess Chulabhorn - (youngest sister of Rama X) Systemic lupus, pancreatitis in 2014, sometimes has inflammations/infections, stomach problems...

Princess Bajrakitiyabha - (daughter of Rama X) currently gravely ill with heart problems.

Chakriwat Vivacharawongse - (estranged third son of Rama X, not the estranged son mentioned above) neurofibromatosis.

+ Induratana Paribatra - ex-royal, centenarian. Not made appearances since around 2017 when she was already in quite frail health. 

+ Bandhu Savali Kitiyakara - (mother of Princess Soamsawali) Wheelchairbound and very frail for atleast ten years.

• Like 2

She was on my Shadow List. Presuming she is dead but they are keeping shtum. No word on her since the new heir appeared.

On 08/08/2023 at 20:46, arghton said:

The King seems to be quite disliked, I guess making the estranged son (who might've lived a somewhat normal life) his heir would be an attempt to save the monarchy? Prince Dipangkorn (the youngest son) is said to have an intellectual disability.

There's going to be a lot of Thai royals dying the next few years. Half of them seem very ill...

The Thai constitution says that only a man can have the throne, the current king is a pervert and sexual deviant but he can only be succeeded by a male, his sister has almost Diana levels of worship out there but can never hold power

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Windsor said:

She was on my Shadow List. Presuming she is dead but they are keeping shtum. No word on her since the new heir appeared.

She is dead but they stuffed her on life support and will keep her on it indefinitely.

Just now, drol said:

She is dead but they stuffed her on life support and will keep her on it indefinitely.

So what you are telling me is if we pick her, we are a power cut away from a points bonanza? :huh:

Probably got a back-up generator, so you might need to fly to Bangkok with a bucket of water.

I spoke with a Thai some weeks ago and he perfectly knew she was dead and the king is a pervert cunt. Thailand does not deserve such a disgrace as the royal family, really wish they get rid of those morons ASAP.

56 minutes ago, drol said:

I spoke with a Thai some weeks ago and he perfectly knew she was dead and the king is a pervert cunt. Thailand does not deserve such a disgrace as the royal family, really wish they get rid of those morons ASAP.

Probably best you don't visit. Saying that would make you disappear . :D

• Like 3