Grim Reaper

20. Derek Draper

2 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Not exactly a surprise, but the last year of his life  was filmed and ITVX have the documentary scheduled. 

There have already been trolls piling in with the predictable criticism. Given the abundance of AI and other trickery available to most of us these days the trolls could likely do something better than whinge, like maybe make their own copy of the documentary and edit it to give the main protagonists chipmunk voices, and throw in disco songs in the most intimate emotional moments, or summat!

https://www.itv.com/watch/news/new-documentary-to-reveal-final-year-of-derek-drapers-life/1qz5qww

Hate to say this, cos she's a cunt, but Katie Hopkins correctly predicated this. She even said it would come out just in time for "floaty dress season" so that Garraway can milk it to the max.

And before anyone says that's crude, Garraway has had a new boyfriend on the go for a long time now. Derek was just a prop in his latter days. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Hate to say this, cos she's a cunt, but Katie Hopkins correctly predicated this. She even said it would come out just in time for "floaty dress season" so that Garraway can milk it to the max.

And before anyone says that's crude, Garraway has had a new boyfriend on the go for a long time now. Derek was just a prop in his latter days. 

Are you telling me he played rugby in his final days?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, maryportfuncity said:

Are you telling me he played rugby in his final days?

Would've been a hell of a prop back in the day when he was a fat cunt! 

• Facepalm 1

On 21/03/2024 at 13:04, harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy said:

TX date confirmed as 26th March for

Kate Garraway : Derek's Story

She has huge debts from his care - summat she'll discuss in the documentary

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-68656222

On 21/03/2024 at 13:04, harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy said:

TX date confirmed as 26th March for

Kate Garraway : Derek's Story

This reminds me of this book cover regarding OJ Simpson:

image.png.75fdef02ca03d33a10d0a63c7e65cde2.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, maryportfuncity said:

She has huge debts from his care - summat she'll discuss in the documentary

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-68656222

Horse shit.

She earns shit tons as a presenter, not to mention the numerous gigs she's got elsewhere. What she means is the bill has been piling up and now she needs to pay it. That's what she means by "debt" but she knows fine well that most people will understand it as her being in financial trouble and unable to pay. Another sop story to keep the headlines going and to keep the dollars rolling in. I'll give her credit where due, she's graduated with first class honours from the "Katie Price and Nolan Sisters School of Media Milking".

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

She spent huge sums to send him for some experimental treatment in Mexico, which basically killed him. I'm not inspired to contribute to her gofundme just yet..

9 hours ago, Youth in Asia said:

She spent huge sums to send him for some experimental treatment in Mexico, which basically killed him. I'm not inspired to contribute to her gofundme just yet..

Isn't this the plot of the latest Saw movie?