Sign in to follow this  
MarcJWallace

Steve McMichael

This news sounds different from the "We are releasing him; everything is fine with the antibiotics" post from yesterday.

Just let him die ffs poor man been through enough, and the ALS will just get worse

Like Mrs Schumacher his wife is in pure denial/delusion at some sort of recovery 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BonScott said:

Just let him die ffs poor man been through enough, and the ALS will just get worse

Like Mrs Schumacher his wife is in pure denial/delusion at some sort of recovery 

He had a DNR but his wife ignored it.

12 minutes ago, Insane said:

He had a DNR but his wife ignored it.

Surely the doctors have to give priority to a legal document signed by him as opposed to what his wife wants? unless she had power of attorney at the time he signed it its a legal no brainer 

MRSA is probably the least of his problem actually... It's everything else that's way worse for him.

19 hours ago, BonScott said:

Surely the doctors have to give priority to a legal document signed by him as opposed to what his wife wants? unless she had power of attorney at the time he signed it its a legal no brainer 

I believe that’s what happened 

32 minutes ago, Insane said:

I believe that’s what happened 

LPA’s can be overturned if someone was of sound mind when they consented to having a DNR order, ALS affects the muscles more than anything as far as I know as opposed to the mind so docs should go to court for the right to overturn her selfish wishes

2 hours ago, BonScott said:

LPA’s can be overturned if someone was of sound mind when they consented to having a DNR order, ALS affects the muscles more than anything as far as I know as opposed to the mind so docs should go to court for the right to overturn her selfish wishes

If he was unconscious or delirious when ill which is a very real possibility then I believe it would kick in.

Yeah his wife is very selfish though I would say to do that though.Moral of the story.Be very careful who you give power of attorney to.

• Like 2

They are trying to get Mongo to the 20th Hall of Fame induction anniversary in 2044.

• Like 1

Discharged .

More weekend at Bernie's to come.