Rude Kid

Stiffologists of the World Unite!

:( Great PR Rude Kid!

I fear my posted comments have already been intercepted by the powers that be at the BBC - and to think I just paid my damn TV Licence!!

Watch out for those additional bandwidth charges this month :P

Why do people who complain always have bad spelling and grammar? If they'd just take a moment to think.

It all serves to keep our Department of Speculative Etymology busy.

You wouldn't want Professor Horsemen out of a job now, would you?

hmmmmm, just came across this thread. Mr. Kid might have been referring to some of my critiques of the DDP's fame threshold. But the good news is I've decided to retire them and focus on supporting his excellent site. Bad news though is someone's off to an absolute flyer in the 2005 competition - 5 deaths already. Of course, I'd only heard of 2 of 'em......

Excellent! I just loved Mr Channon's comments about him contacting the Home Office because it's obviously illegal.

I bet parties at his place are kicking.....

This is an utter disgrace - havent these people got anything better to do with their sad lives?? It makes me sick to think that there's a team somewhere smugly patting themselves on the back for winning last year's competition!

deathlist.net

From the comments section of the BBC DDP article!

This was a particularly fine reply, but the forum generally is hilarious - hours of fun!

DWB :(

I've had an email back from the enquiries team at the Home office and they tell me that they can do nothing about this so-called 'Dead Pool'. I am as disgusted by them as I am with Messrs "Kid" & "Baboon" and the lot of you. They wouldn't let this happen in France.

Ken Channon

This one comes a close second!

DWB :(

God will have no part of this. It is sinful and wrong. As a practising Baptist, I find it grossly offensive to derive pleasure in such a sick way. Mark my words, on Judgement Day both Rude Kid and Seigfried Baboon will pay a high price. Repent now and close down the site for the good of your mortal souls.

Richard Friedman

:(

The comments are getting better by the minute, I see.

This one

Oh My Sweet Lord ! What a hideous and obsecene idea. I think it should be shut down immediately. I will be writing to Mrs Currie MP to see what she can do. Children could see this perverted sight. Why won't someone think about the children !

Mrs Trellis, North Wales

gives me a stretching feeling in one of my legs, though.

Anyway, the DDP may expect a considerable growth in the number of teams next year.

regards,

Hein

This is an utter disgrace - havent these people got anything better to do with their sad lives?? It makes me sick to think that there's a team somewhere smugly patting themselves on the back for winning last year's competition!

deathlist.net

From the comments section of the BBC DDP article!

This was a particularly fine reply, but the forum generally is hilarious - hours of fun!

DWB ;)

:( That one had me laughing for ages.

The comments are getting better by the minute, I see.

This one

Oh My Sweet Lord ! What a hideous and obsecene idea. I think it should be shut down immediately. I will be writing to Mrs Currie MP to see what she can do. Children could see this perverted sight. Why won't someone think about the children !

Mrs Trellis, North Wales

gives me a stretching feeling in one of my legs, though.

Anyway, the DDP may expect a considerable growth in the number of teams next year.

regards,

Hein

Mrs Trellis's quote is a gem, although I'm getting a feeling the BBC isnt running any sarcasm filters on the site at the moment :(

Some hilarious stuff there - even better than we'd hoped for! And they promoted us to the lead story on the BBC Derby homepage at lunchtime, knocking local heroine Ellen MacArthur off the top spot. Boat schmoat. :(

EDIT: I see we've now been replaced by a story about a sodding buffalo...what goes around comes around!

Edited by Rude Kid

Just read all the comments....... funny as f...... so good I printed it off so I could have a laugh in the toilet...... which reminds me must dash

I thought I smelt something

Could be right, check out the ddp 2004 thread

I weep for your souls you goulish evil satan loving sinners.....wibble

Troy

Interesting article indeed. Especially the comments. I found this one rather hilarious :lol:

This subject was running on two independent threads, so I thought I would merge them to keep it all together. Unfortunately, the 2 threads merge in date/time order, so some of the replies have now got out of sync. Sorry about that. It seemed like a good idea at the time!

DWB :lol:

Edit: Most apologies to HCW - he seems to have come off worst in this merging fiasco.

Edit: Most apologies to HCW - he seems to have come off worst in this merging fiasco.

Thats alright, I'm used to people cutti

It does make the "I've done one" comment even more amusing now it's divorced from the rest of the thread.

DWB :lol: