Sign in to follow this  
ladyfiona

Victoria Jackson

Saw in the comedian's topic that Victoria Jackson's cancer has come back and been given less than three years to live. She previously had breast cancer in 2015 and it went into remission. (her Wiki)

This time she has cancer that is inoperable and in her windpipe. Apparently she's been given a magic pill that shrinks it, but in the end the cancer will suffocate her (that's if it doesn't spread elsewhere).

Daily Mail

Away from cancer. She seems to have some conspiracy theory views related to Obama and a bit of a crazy Republican (who isn't these days). I'm sure she'll be cashing in on that.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Is she related to Michael Jackson? Anyone heard of her?

21 hours ago, ladyfiona said:

Saw in the comedian's topic that Victoria Jackson's cancer has come back and been given less than three years to live. She previously had breast cancer in 2015 and it went into remission. (her Wiki)

This time she has cancer that is inoperable and in her windpipe. Apparently she's been given a magic pill that shrinks it, but in the end the cancer will suffocate her (that's if it doesn't spread elsewhere).

Daily Mail

Away from cancer. She seems to have some conspiracy theory views related to Obama and a bit of a crazy Republican (who isn't these days). I'm sure she'll be cashing in on that.

Might be more appropriate to post this in the dying bigots thread.

4 hours ago, Youth in Asia said:

Is she related to Michael Jackson? Anyone heard of her?

No, yes.

• Like 1

On 17/08/2024 at 06:30, ladyfiona said:

Daily Mail

Will she QO? She'll get something in the US papers, but I don't think she'll get more than a few lines in any UK paper at best - she isn't an SNL legend, and didn't have a ton of high profile acting roles during or post SNL...

• Facepalm 3

2 hours ago, Comped said:

Will she QO? She'll get something in the US papers, but I don't think she'll get more than a few lines in any UK paper at best - she isn't an SNL legend, and didn't have a ton of high profile acting roles during or post SNL...

She's not a household name in the UK but well known enough to easily get a QO.

6 hours ago, Comped said:

I have to disagree, her appearances on the Weekend update with Dennis Miller were legendary. Several UK online publications have already published her diagnosis, so I think it's safe to assume she easily get a QO.

• Like 1

She played Weird Al Yankovic’s girlfriend in UHF. That alone probably gets her a Daily Mail obit.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Captain Hemlock said:

She played Weird Al Yankovic’s girlfriend in UHF. That alone probably gets her a Daily Mail obit.

Never seen or heard of it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Comped said:

UK obits aren’t hard to get if they were in something famous in the US. At least one news site posts obits with specific titles, in this case “SNL” because they know people will click on it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Comped said:

Very funny, definitely check it out if you can.