Amanda

I Love Josco's Little Man

Can anyone (I'm looking at you BB) please explain the above four posts? Two from someone called "Cecil", with, in an odds-defying coincidence, the same ip address as Bruno Brimley, a message from Mr. B himself, and one from the rarely heard from Captain of Industry, none of which really make any sense.

C'mon Bruno, are you sure you're not also Bennet Cerf?

As Bennett and Bruno are both AOL it's hard to be sure as I believe AOL use Proxy servers making it quite possible for their customers to have the same ip.

For instance BHB and MPFC often have the same ip.

Was it Maryportfuncity who introduced BHB or was it Dr.Hackenslash?

Can anyone (I'm looking at you BB) please explain the above four posts? Two from someone called "Cecil", with, in an odds-defying coincidence, the same ip address as Bruno Brimley, a message from Mr. B himself, and one from the rarely heard from Captain of Industry, none of which really make any sense.

C'mon Bruno, are you sure you're not also Bennet Cerf?

As Bennett and Bruno are both AOL it's hard to be sure as I believe AOL use Proxy servers making it quite possible for their customers to have the same ip.

Was it Maryportfuncity who introduced BHB or was it Dr.Hackenslash?

I believe it was Godot.

The accusations against BHB are nothing but a red herring put about to distract attention from the real culprit.

It is Brimley. He does it all the time.

Remember sweet Molly Malone? Not to mention all those guests with ridiculous female names who popped up one after the other a while back? Brimley to a man. So to speak.

As regards Captain of Industry's post, this 'ere may cast some light.

The accusations against BHB are nothing but a red herring put about to distract attention from the real culprit.

Remember sweet Molly Malone? Not to mention all those guests with ridiculous female names who popped up one after the other a while back? Brimley to a man. So to speak.

BHB is BB? Really? Now that I didn't realise.

It's like how you hear about people with MPD who have one personality with cancer and another without cancer, and when the personality with cancer is dominant the cancer is present/detectable, and when the personality without cancer is dominant the cancer isn't present/detectable.

Except substitute "cancer" with "alcoholic tendencies".

And except for that time when BHB posted shedloads of drunken rubbish.

Oh dear... :lol:

Oddly I now find a need to say thank you Tempus. Believe it or not I was banned from a website a few years ago for precisely this reason....the Proxy server thing. It took some doing but they eventually realized the error of their wAys. Oddest thing here is that BHB and myself have been claimed to be the same person, now if Maryportfuncity and Brinsworth have the same I.P. addy, and I am supposedly BrinsworthHouseBaiter (or is he me?) then it would stand to follow that Maryport and I myself must also be the same person.

Chick-a-boom chick-a-boom don't ya just love it

chick-a-boom chick-a-boom and doncha just love conspiracy theories too?

Chick A Boom was done by Daddy DewDrop.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chick-A-Boom (Don't Ya Just Love It)

Daddy Dewdrop

Last night I had a crazy dream

'bout a chick in a black bikini, ugh!

Ah, she looked so good, she couldn't be real

She must be a magic genie!

But she disappeared around the corner

All I saw were three doors and the top of her bikini

I made it through the first door, there was a party goin' on

I asked about the chick but what they said was freaky...

Chick-a-boom, etc..

I found the bottom part behind the second door

Which took me to Africa, I presume

This really far-out cat was screamin' half-crazy

"Whomp-bobba-looba ba-lomp-bam-boom"

I said, "Hey man, cut that jive and tell me where the chick went"

But he looked at me, as spaced as could be

And said these words but I wonder what he meant...

Chick-a-boom, etc

I opened the third door and there she was

And she whispered so sexy and low Ooo!

I tried to do the same and impress her with my style

But why I said this, I'll never know...

Chick-a-boom, etc..

BHB is BB? Really? Now that I didn't realise.

It's like how you hear about people with MPD who have one personality with cancer and another without cancer, and when the personality with cancer is dominant the cancer is present/detectable, and when the personality without cancer is dominant the cancer isn't present/detectable.

Except substitute "cancer" with "alcoholic tendencies".

And except for that time when BHB posted shedloads of drunken rubbish.

Oh dear... :lol:

Ah-ha! Now a load of other posts in other threads begin to make sense! I haven't read this thread lately, you see.

Firstly, it was Godot who invited me and I have never, ever posted under any pseudonym.

Secondly, in eternum+...okay, I admit it, I was pissed the other night and my posting was a little, well, not quite up to my hitherto standards, but Christ, it wasn't that bad. (I refer you to the Maccy D thread).

Let's move on, shall we and stop carping on about it? Or are you one of those annoying people who go to bars or parties, sees someone making an idiot of themselves after one too many and then never let's them forget about it? Hey, you're not actually my brother-in-law, are you?

We all make mistakes, drunken or otherwise and I've admitted mine so moan about something else will you, there's a good chap.

Or, just to confuse things, am I actually in eternum+ battling against my alter ego, BHB? Or am I Henry, the janitor?

Or am I Elvis?

... Or, just to confuse things, am I actually in eternum+ battling against my alter ego, BHB? Or am I Henry, the janitor?

Or am I Elvis?

I hope you're not me, too. :lol:

If I found out you were I'd be quite puzzled - and worried that the life I am living is really just in your head and would cease to exist once the secret was out.

:lol::lol::lol: