Amanda

I Love Josco's Little Man

Hmm. I take it you work with horses.

Would you consider changing your member name to Catherine the Great?

:(

Unfortunately, the story about Cathering the Great and the horse is a myth (doh!).

Guest IYG

You get 4 bloody days off for Easter??? :(

Damn my pagan college and not giving us any vacation, although I did just return from Spring break. *shrug*

You get 4 bloody days off for Easter??? :(

Damn my pagan college and not giving us any vacation, although I did just return from Spring break. *shrug*

Yes *gloat*

Not too bloody for me, but I understand they were for a Mr J Christ some time ago.

I may have to resort to the local library ... (thinks) Damn! That'll be full of kids as well!

A library full of kids? Surely you jest.

...Back in my day, our libraries couldn't afford books. We used to have to write our own. With a piece of coal.

Just to go slightly off topic (whatever the topic was supposed to be).

{To be intoned without a trace of irony}

Thank God for Easter and four days off!

It will be a good weekend for me also. I am finally getting married. Looking forward to a few days in sunny Florida for my honeymoon.

Congratulations FF.

Does this mean that your DL postings will be monitored/curtailed? Mrs Josco has never read or looked at this site, but I get disapproving comments and mutterings when I use the Internet at home.

As a happily worried man of quite a few years, I can only add 'deepest sympathies' Also I thought I'd add, I have 4 days off as well :o:o:D:D

I'd be glad to see the death of School Holidays :o

Congratulations, FF!

Congratulations FF!

And Florida for honeymoon! Fantastic!

I hope the big day is all you waited for....

You get 4 bloody days off for Easter??? :o

Oooh, you're back then?

Guest IYG

Oooh, you're back then?

Yes Miss Amanda I am indeed back.

Now I must go to the gym where pain awaits me.

Congratulations FF.

Hope it goes well for you and the future Mrs FF.

Hope you both enjoy your big day.

A lot of people say "don't do it".

I say "go with the flow and aim to meet in the middle".

Oh and remember - no one has ever proved that you have to take everything seriously.

FF and new spouse. Congratulations to both of you. Hope you have many happy years together.

(...some folk will go to any lengths to get a holiday in Florida! :o )

Oooh, you're back then?

Gym....? My body is aching for you at the mere thought!!

I am not really a 'youth' any longer, and who is Judas Priest?

Judas Priest could be the site band as they were involved in some deathly business a few years back. A couple of American kids decided to top themselves, but one of them failed, he later told his parents that he and his deceased friend had been playing Judas Priest records backwards that afternoon and one of the songs keep repeating "do it, do it". As I'm sure you'd all agree, this can only be interpreted as "Take your father's shotgun and blow your heads off". Amazingly, the 'priests got away with it and are still corrupting our youth to this day.

I'm really sorry about the ukelele thing ... I can honestly say that I just don't know.  I don't think one has ever crossed my path, or perhaps it has but I didn't know what it was?  Is it a wind instrument or strings or what? 

uke.jpg

Banjo ukelele.

I'm pretty sure that isn't Notapotato tartan.

Wow! That could be me!

Except it isn't.

And this isn't either:

formbyfull.jpg

Guest IYG

Oooh, you're back then?

Gym....? My body is aching for you at the mere thought!!

Surprisingly there is no pain, I guess I'm in really great shape. :D

I, on the other hand, am in considerable pain, having indulged in Scottish Country Dancing whilst in Aberdeen.

Currently enjoying a glass of Hendrick's Gin. Thank you Mr Josco for that recommendation. It is very nice stuff.

I see Miss Amanda has asked a whole lot of questions while I was away. There is no shame in never having heard or seen a ukelele, and neither is indispensable for a complete education or life. Playing music can make a good living, though not necessarily, but it is a good life and I couldn't do anything else anyway even if I wanted too.

Sadly I am neither rich nor famous and have yet to make any solo recordings. There are one or two CD's on the market where I am involved, but you wouldn't know it to look at them.

My Alfa hasn't had many problems in the 2 years I've had it. (We got it when it was 3 years old) but perhaps I was lucky as Alfa doesn't have such a good reputation generally, though they have improved in the past few years. I drive mainly long distances and have it serviced regularly which probably helps. It is a lovely colour called Azura Nuvola which you can't get in Britain. It turns a lot of heads when we drive over.

Now, Miss Amanda you have to tell us about whether your car got fixed or not, and how your skin condition is progressing. As a viewer of soap operas, you will understand how frustrating it is not to find out how a story ends.

Have you thought of having your own website? "Amanda's Diary" or something. I think that would be very interesting.

Now, Miss Amanda you have to tell us about wether your car got fixed or not, and how your skin condition is progressing. As a viewer of soap operas, you will understand how frustrating it is not to find out how a story ends.

Have you thought of having your own website? "Amanda's Diary" or something. I think that would be very interesting.

Well, seeing as you asked:

COREY THE CORRADO

Spent £165 in garage only to be told that he has no idea what the hell is wrong with him & suggests I send him to the VW garage! What a tosser!! He did something to his mixture (?) and revs (?), (I think he said that, but whenever mechanics talk to me I can't help but frown and nod and then forget everything they say), and therefore I could drive him home.

So, I'm going to get my Dad to take Corey to the VW people as hopefully they'll take him a little more seriously. This is going to happen on Tuesday morning I think, so fingers crossed. I just don't want to spend a shed-load of money on him given the high mileage and age of the car. Maybe I should do a poll on here??

But it was great to drive him home! My other car is a Renault Clio (Clive), but I seem to get no respect in him. In Corey however, should I need to pull out of a junction the cars seem to part, men who wouldn't usually give me a second glance wave at me & I feel a bit Knightrider-ish. It's a good feeling!! I hope it won't be our final drive together.

AMANDA'S SKIN

After my initial post, it did improve, slowly. At the beginning of the week I was extremely hopeful that it was just a one-off as skin was back to it's usual self, but yesterday morning I woke up with some whoppers (just spots though). They're still here today and I'm just in denial at the moment. I'm trying not to look at them or pay them any attention and then I hope that they will disappear as quickly as they arrived.

AMANDA'S DIARY

I don't think that I'd have very much to say. Nothing good really ever happens to me. Crap stuff happens, but I don't think that would make for very good reading. And when I've re-read my posts, I do sound like a bit of a div, which is probably because I am!

But thank you for the suggestion all the same.

I might have a look at Alfa's, but I think they must be well above my price range. I may need to stick with Clivey and his oil leak. Or perhaps get a push-bike.

AMANDA'S DIARY

I don't think that I'd have very much to say.

Not borne out by the evidence. :unsure:

Currently enjoying a glass of Hendrick's Gin. Thank you Mr Josco for that recommendation. It is very nice stuff.

Wish I'd bought some shares.

Amanda's diary ohmy.png

P.S Amanda? If you want this space, message me and I'll give you the keys.

Scratch that. I was messing with the template code for my own nefarious purposes, and I broke it so badly it was easier to take the site down!

Gotta love HTML.

Amanda's diary ohmy.png

P.S Amanda? If you want this space, message me and I'll give you the keys.

Scratch that. I was messing with the template code for my own nefarious purposes, and I broke it so badly it was easier to take the site down!

Gotta love HTML blink.png

Well thank you! Even though I couldn't make it work and I don't understand the HTML thing, whatever the hell that means!! What a lot of trouble to go to for me - I'm touched! Thank you!
laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pngbiggrin.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png