Amanda

I Love Josco's Little Man

Here now and safe for those of you who might care. What, no hands, oh well. *shrug* :D

I care!! *group hug*

How was your trip? Do anything exciting? Was it business or pleasure?

What present did you get me?!! *winks*

Guest IYG
Here now and safe for those of you who might care. What, no hands, oh well. *shrug* :D

I care!! *group hug*

How was your trip? Do anything exciting? Was it business or pleasure?

What present did you get me?!! *winks*

Miss Amanda, I'm in Israel now, not back in the states, not for another week, I find myself with more spare time than I thought I'd have.

Present, well, I brought you a doll of Josco's little guy but I decided to use it for voodoo so I'll have to buy you another gift. :angry:

Present, well, I brought you a doll of Josco's little guy but I decided to use it for voodoo so I'll have to buy you another gift. :D

Oooh, I like that. It also brings me to the question whether avatars can be used for electronic voodoo purposes. A bit like this.:angry:

regards,

Hein

• Like 1

!!!!!!!

But if I could just say that I DO like Mr Josco and his little man!! I wish them no harm!

When are you back in the States?

Guest IYG

I leave on the 21st of March, got a night in Frankfurt, leave on the 22nd and get back to the US on the ssnd and I have a statistics test on the 23rd, not to mention I need to hand in a Cinema paper that day as well.

I leave on the 21st of March, got a night in Frankfurt, leave on the 22nd and get back to the US on the ssnd and I have a statistics test on the 23rd, not to mention I need to hand in a Cinema paper that day as well.

Ooooh, busy busy busy.

Wish I could say something sympathetic, but instead I'll say this:

Went for a manicure and facial today!!! My first ever! Bloody brilliant - all these years I've been slaving over my nails, trying to make them look OK and then being disabled for an hour while they dry etc and then they still end up looking sh@t, and you can pay someone to do an amazing job for you!! They look amazing!! If I had the facility, I would post a picture on here for all to gaze over!! And facial was just mega relaxing and skins feel like it's 14 again! FANTASTIC!! Am now going to get my wages paid directly to the salon!!!! Hurrah!

!!!!!!!

But if I could just say that I DO like Mr Josco and his little man!! I wish them no harm!

That gives me a nice warm feeling.

!!!!!!!

But if I could just say that I DO like Mr Josco and his little man!!  I wish them no harm!

That gives me a nice warm feeling.

Please share it with me.... feeling like a bucket of steaming sh*t. Not helped by the fact that I've been stood in an outdoor sand menage for half of the day stewarding some frigging showjumping. Arse. Want to die as pain so bad. And now got the bloody hiccups so can't even lie down and rest my aching bones because my head keeps jerking up every 15 seconds. Hope just 24 hour thing.

sand menage for half of the day stewarding some frigging

Is that similar to a menage a trois?

I suppose the way I treat my computer, some could liken it to sex ...

Mr R. Gere's I/O port and a mouse springs to mind for some reason. :blink:

sand menage for half of the day stewarding some frigging

Is that similar to a menage a trois?

I suppose it could be yes!

The MOST annoying thing happened this morning....

Was driving car to work and then car just stopped accelerating. Had to pull up as couldn't maintain the speed of the road and called the RAC. Then, as I was sat in car waiting, this bloke behind was pulled up and waiting to overtake once the ongoing traffic has passed, and this other bloke whizzed up behind him too fast and had to undertake him to avoid smacking into him. He then landed in the hedge and this ditch thing and narrowly missed hitting me! Luckily, he managed to get out, somehow and was giving me horrible hand gestures (as if it's my fault that car broke down!!! And my hazard lights were on!!!) and then the RAC turned up and had to tow me to a garage because I have a fuel injection problem. How bloody annoying is that???? Am without my pride and joy!!!! Luckily, have my old Clio that I can get about in, but am just gutted. I adore my car & I just know that it's going to be something really expensive wrong with him and I'm going to have to scrap Corey (the Corrado). Am skiving from work at the moment because I can't face going in yet knowing that poor Corey is being tampered with. Bloody crap crap rubbish.

Apologies for the lack of punctuation/spelling mistakes/extra long sentences which I'm sure this is littered with.

head keeps jerking up every 15 seconds

No wonder you tired, and keeping going for 24 hours on a horse....

Miss Amanda,

I'm sure your car is in good hands. And probably has nothing too serious wrong with him. Did you ever report how the sevice went? And buy that tax disc?

I'm just back from Buchenwald, which sort of changes one's perspective on the minor tribulations of everyday life.

I think you write very nicely, and certainly not with too little punctuation.

Although I'd love to know which word is / is not the verb in the following sentence:

Bloody crap crap rubbish.

Anyway, good to see you are working again and I'm sure you're not responsible for that other chap's bad driving.

All the best,

Although I'd love to know which word is / is not the verb in the following sentence:

I think you'll find that that versatile little word, "crap", is a noun, a verb and an adjective.

Not sure it makes sense in that context though.

I think you'll find that that versatile little word, "crap", is a noun, a verb and an adjective.

I think it was Sam Goldwyn who said 'There isn't a word I can't verbalize'

The same applies for "rubbish".

"Bloody" on the other hand, is not yet a noun as far as I am aware.

This also a useful word.

Can't get that link to work, even with a bit of judicious editing... Is it just me? :blink:

Congratulations on your new signature!

Very much in the spirit of... er.. Sir Josco The Brave.

Incidentally, Sir Arnold Bax, although an Englishman was inspired by the west of Ireland and spent much time there.

Ah, that link has a naughty four letter word that has been censored. When I press the link (using Firefox 1) then it opens another session and the url ends in f**k. This needs editing with the * replaced with a U and C respectively

Ah, that link has a naughty four letter word that has been censored.  When I press the link (using Firefox 1) then it opens another session and the url ends in f**k.  This needs editing with the * replaced with a U and C respectively

Thank you Sir J. :blink: It's a good link !

(I also got there, eventually, by following links in the error message.)

Miss Amanda,

I'm sure your car is in good hands. And probably has nothing too serious wrong with him. Did you ever report how the sevice went? And buy that tax disc?

I'm just back from Buchenwald, which sort of changes one's perspective on the minor tribulations of everyday life.

I think you write very nicely, and certainly not with too little punctuation.

Anyway, good to see you are working again and I'm sure you're not responsible for that other chap's bad driving.

All the best,

Hello! Good to hear from you! And thank you for your lovely message - you made me grin!

Where is Buchenwald? I am too lazy to look it up I'm afraid, and I know I have minor tribulations, but please let me say this really quickly:

By 15:30, when guy in the garage had not called me, I took decided to call him. He said that he'd looked at Corey and could not decipher the problem, did not know how long it would take and did not know how much money. Understandably, I told him that I couldn't give him the go ahead to anything until I knew what the damage would be, and he very begrudgingly said that he'd take another look. Surely I'm being taken for a ride here? (Though not in my own car unfortunately.) Surely he can say that although he's not sure what's wrong that it won't cost more than £1000? Surely he has some idea of what's the matter with it? When the nice RAC man towed me there he said that he'd speak to the mechanic and tell him what the problem was so that I wouldn't forget and say the wrong thing etc. And now this horrible smelly man, who has the strongest Gloucestershire crossed with pig accent that is so so hard to understand has my car hostage, probably parked up on a cold damp forecourt somewhere and has all my good CD's and my expensive sunglasses in it. For all I know, my car could be in perfect working order and he could be lying just so he can get to drive Corey around and look cool, instead of fat, balding and ugly. Makes me really angry!!! Why do mechanics mess me about so much? Am I being paranoid? How come every time I take car to be repaired I end up spending £500+? Everyone I know takes their cars to the garage and have to fork out £60 or something else equally as less purse-raping.

And finally, my glands are killing me!!!! If I don't say something every 10 mins they close up and feels like somebody's slashing my throat. And keep talking really loudly because glands vibrate as I speak and therefore feel like am shouting.

Deep breath.

Anyway.... sorry about that. What were you doing in Buchenwald? Are you from the UK?

Thank you for saying I write nicely, though I tend to write as things pop into head therefore it doesn't always read properly if you know what I mean. By the way, I will get my avatar and signature sorted ASAP. We may end up with a picture of Corey after all, seeing as he may be going to the big scrap yard in the sky very soon......

Toodle pip!

The mechanic at the garage should at least be able to give you an estimate. Hopefully your car will be repaired soon.

regards,

ff

I looked on a German VW Corrado forum, and found that your problem has happened to others before you.

It appears that there are a couple of relays which fail sometimes. No. 30 the main relay for the motor control. Or No. 109 whatever that is.

I hope that is the problem anyway because if it is, it will be nice and cheap to fix.

Buchenwald is a former Nazi concentration camp near Weimar in Germany. I was there yesterday, but am now back home in the West of Germany. I come from Aberdeen, where I shal be for a couple of days next week for a mental bev sesh.

I once tried to write, and read quite a bit on the subject. They say a good start is to write everything that comes into your head, because you can always go back and correct it a bit afterwards if it doesn't make sense. I gave up when I realised the book I wanted to write had already been written by Robert Rankin and was crap.

Mr Honez is your real man when it comes to literary matters.

Did you get your mac fixed, including the graphics?

Watch out for those glands; plenty of water to drink and not too many fags.

Hope all goes well at the garage tomorrow.

I looked on a German VW Corrado forum, and found that your problem has happened to others before you.

It appears that there are a couple of relays which fail sometimes. No. 30 the main relay for the motor control. Or No. 109 whatever that is.

I hope that is the problem anyway because if it is, it will be nice and cheap to fix.

Buchenwald is a former Nazi concentration camp near Weimar in Germany. I was there yesterday, but am now back home in the West of Germany. I come from Aberdeen, where I shal be for a couple of days next week for a mental bev sesh.

I once tried to write, and read quite a bit on the subject. They say a good start is to write everything that comes into your head, because you can always go back and correct it a bit afterwards if it doesn't make sense. I gave up when I realised the book I wanted to write had already been written by Robert Rankin and was crap.

Mr Honez is your real man when it comes to literary matters.

Did you get your mac fixed, including the graphics?

Watch out for those glands; plenty of water to drink and not too many fags.

Hope all goes well at the garage tomorrow.

So you actually live in Germany? How come you were at a concentration camp? How come you work in Germany then? What do you do? I've not ever been to Germany, or Scotland, but I've always really wanted to visit Scotland and never got round to it. That's rubbish isn't it?

Health wise am feeling better now, which is nice and it's been lovely weather too which is a bonus.

But here comes the sad bit ... though I shall put your email under Mr Mechanic's nose to see if it means anything to him. He reckons my car is shagged and is going to cost over £1000 to repair. He's getting some electrics chap in to check the on board computer (I didn't know it even had one and why isn't a mechanic able to check these things? Anyway...), he thinks it's possibly the fuel pump (I think), or a head - cylinder or gasket/t or something similar. But when I come to think of it, Corey was never very good in 1st and 2nd gears - I could've got out and picked him up and ran faster, but 3rd, 4th, 5th were excellent and he did 120mph no probs. Maybe this means it could be the fuel pump? But anyway, I can't afford a grand to repair him and is he even worth it? He has 162k on the clock and for all I know the engine could blow up after having him repaired. It's such a shame because I REALLY love my car. I wanted a Corrado for 7 years and I couldn't afford to insure the G60 or VR6, so I thought a 2.0 16v would be a safer option and less maintenance and expenditure etc. And he has such lovely body work and nice sparkly paint. And I miss my central locking and all the electric stuff and my heater!!! It's so sad to scrap him but what else can I do? I actually cried for my loss yesterday!!!

If Corey was working we could've gone to Scotland to visit - visit my dream place in my dream car!!! How amazing would that have been???!!!!!! But actually, in new job I organise affilliated showjumping and dressage etc, and it looks like I won't ever get to leave stables throughout the summer months anyway as I'll get roped in to doing crap stuff and arse licking the judges etc.

So anyway, that's my daily moan over with. Computer's about the same now. My Dad got given an iMac the other day (he works for Apple, though don't know why he couldn't have got one of those nice G4 flat screen things) and he's going to repair the screen on it and give it to me as it has better updated programs and other computery things on it which he thinks will make it quicker than this one. So I could have my avatar up and running by Christmas!

I do think my car will ahve to be the picture though - will that be very sad? I think it would be nice for other people to have the same pleasure looking at my car as I used to get when I drove him..... and if it's sad, to hell with it!!!!!! I love Corey ahnd that's all that matters.

By the way, what is a Lay (I assume it's spelled like that) Preacher??? V.much appreciate somebody letting me know. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the guys on the Corrado forum said he had replaced the on-board computer twice at great expense before discovering th problem with the relay which cost about a tenner to fix. If the mechanic wants a lot of money to fix it, you should probably get a second opinion, especially if he is not your usual one. I wonder if the RAC helps with that kind of thing? Be particularly suspicious if he offers to trade your car in for another.

One does try to retain some kind of an air of mystery about one's whereabouts and doings, but I wouldn't be saying anything I hadn't mentioned on the forum before if I say I am a musician living in Germany. I live here because I came here to study and then stayed.

I visited a concentration camp because it is something everyone should do when they are in Germany. It helps in understanding what the Nazis were up to back then.

As I understand it, a lay preacher is someone who is not a member of the clergy (i.e. a layman), but who performs certain liturgical duties in church. Don't know if he gets paid for it.

Please write something nice about Mr. Josco, as he appears to be sulking.