Amanda

I Love Josco's Little Man

No worries. Amanda's Diary is only a few clicks away.

It's just a matter of logging in and choosing a pre-set template. Takes seconds. HTML is just the code the template is written in.

All you need is your username and password once you click the Blogger button top left.

I see www.amandasdiary.co.uk is not yet taken.

Boudicca, if you are a web genius, perhaps you could have a go at sorting the search box on the Deathlist. It seems to be beyond our resident boffins to get it working properly again. :)

Amanda, 165 Quid sounds like an awful lot seeing as the mechanic didn't do much really. If you could drive the car again then it's an intermittent fault. Could easily be one of those relays. I reckon there's still some life in the old bus.

I also reckon there is a virus going about which is giving people spots, so I'm pretty confident yours will clear up soon. especially as the weather should improve.

Good night, then.

Boudicca, if you are a web genius, perhaps you could have a go at sorting the search box on the Deathlist. It seems to be beyond our resident boffins to get it working properly again. :pop:

Amanda, 165 Quid sounds like an awful lot seeing as the mechanic didn't do much really. If you could drive the car again then it's an intermittent fault. Could easily be one of those relays. I reckon there's still some life in the old bus.

I also reckon there is a virus going about which is giving people spots, so I'm pretty confident yours will clear up soon. especially as the weather should improve.

Good night, then.

Round of applause for Boudicca please everyone!

I'm very excited about it! I will attempt to get it up and running this evening....

£165 is a bloody lot of money isn't it? Thieving git. Still gotta get my Dad to come and take Corey to the VW garage, so the poor little thing is sat on the road looking very sorry for himself at the moment. Still, where there's life there's hope and he still starts...

Spots are (here's the vile bit) drying up at the moment. I'd say (whispering this bit) that I think they might be on the way out .... I'm hoping so anyway. I keep waiting to be ID'd for fags and booze etc. It's a little worrying. Wrinkles, lines and spots just don't seem to go well together on the same face. I'm trying to avoid mirrors the moment which is doing my hair no favours.

I went to the Doc this morning concerning an ongoing battle with verrrucas. I've had one for seven years. I've lived with tens of people in that time and had communal bathroom use etc, and have never infected anybody which I find a little odd. But anyway, he's given me creams and pads and potions and lotions and freezing and now, I've started to re-infect myself, but still nobody I live with. And now, Mr Medical Professional with years of training has, get this - told me to put Duct tape on them!!! He read about this a journal somewhere and thought of me. Duct tape!! Tell me somebody how the hell that can work!!!!!

Anyway, gotta work now!

Thank you Boudicca! Three cheers....

Guest One Man Jury
I went to the Doc this morning concerning an ongoing battle with verrrucas.

Is that Welsh for piles?

Is that Welsh for piles?

No, that's "Chester" :pop:

Boudicca, if you are a web genius, perhaps you could have a go at sorting the search box on the Deathlist. It seems to be beyond our resident boffins to get it working properly again. wink.png

Good night, then.

Round of applause for Boudicca please everyone!

I'm very excited about it! I will attempt to get it up and running this evening....

£165 is a bloody lot of money isn't it? Thieving git. Still gotta get my Dad to come and take Corey to the VW garage, so the poor little thing is sat on the road looking very sorry for himself at the moment. Still, where there's life there's hope and he still starts...

Spots are (here's the vile bit) drying up at the moment. I'd say (whispering this bit) that I think they might be on the way out .... I'm hoping so anyway. I keep waiting to be ID'd for fags and booze etc. It's a little worrying. Wrinkles, lines and spots just don't seem to go well together on the same face. I'm trying to avoid mirrors the moment which is doing my hair no favours.

I went to the Doc this morning concerning an ongoing battle with verrrucas. I've had one for seven years. I've lived with tens of people in that time and had communal bathroom use etc, and have never infected anybody which I find a little odd. But anyway, he's given me creams and pads and potions and lotions and freezing and now, I've started to re-infect myself, but still nobody I live with. And now, Mr Medical Professional with years of training has, get this - told me to put Duct tape on them!!! He read about this a journal somewhere and thought of me. Duct tape!! Tell me somebody how the hell that can work!!!!!

Anyway, gotta work now!

Thank you Boudicca! Three cheers....

I'd love to be able to fix the search function, but I'm crap at code. The fact that I didn't even save Amanda's original template before ripping it up speaks volumes!

Is that Welsh for piles?

Here's a way to find out: put Duct tape on your piles! ;):pop:

I've lived with tens of people in that time and had communal bathroom use etc, and have never infected anybody which I find a little odd.

It's amazing how certain sentences read when taken out of context.....

I am not really a 'youth' any longer, and who is Judas Priest?

Judas Priest could be the site band as they were involved in some deathly business a few years back. A couple of American kids decided to top themselves, but one of them failed, he later told his parents that he and his deceased friend had been playing Judas Priest records backwards that afternoon and one of the songs keep repeating "do it, do it". As I'm sure you'd all agree, this can only be interpreted as "Take your father's shotgun and blow your heads off". Amazingly, the 'priests got away with it and are still corrupting our youth to this day.

Think the same sort of thing happened to Ozzy Osbourne with his song 'Suicide Solution'

I think Grateful Dead could be an appropriate 'site band' for this site, although it may upset all the 'guests' that come on here to rage about our morals, sensitivity e.t.c............

:):):)

Hi, I just want to say thanks to everyone for offering me congratulations on my wedding. I just returned from my honeymoon in Florida today and it was an awesome vacation! I still need to do a little more prodding to get Mrs. Football Fan to join the website, but I am sure that she will come around.

Regards

ff :)

Hi there ff, just wanted to add my congrats on your nuptials, hope you and Mrs ff have a long and happy life together. Hope you enjoyed Florida, myself and Lord G honeymooned in the Scottish Borders,doesn't have the same 'ring' to it as Florida, had a great time though :)

Guest Guest
I still need to do a little more prodding to get Mrs. Football Fan to join the website, but I am sure that she will come around.

You might not want her to see IYG's latest posting; it might put her off "prodding" for life. :)

Guest IYG
I still need to do a little more prodding to get Mrs. Football Fan to join the website, but I am sure that she will come around.

You might not want her to see IYG's latest posting; it might put her off "prodding" for life. :)

I'm such a bad influence. :)

Rats! My mother always warned me not to hang out with such people. :)

regards,

Hein

Guest IYG

regards,

Hein

If she doesn't ask you have no reason to tell. :D

regards,

Hein

If she doesn't ask you have no reason to tell. :D

Mothers always know..........

Regards

ff :)

Let me add my congratulations along with the others.

Is Mrs ff currently unconscious?

Mr Josco

I note that you have added approx 50 separate contributions to this particular discussion string. Is it to perpetuate your ego?

The truth must be told.

Cybernetically yours, Terminator

Mr Josco

I note that you have added approx 50 separate contributions to this particular discussion string. Is it to perpetuate your ego?

The truth must be told.

Cybernetically yours, Terminator

Have you really counted them?

It has to be said though that the title of this thread is true as far as I am concerned. I really do like my little man, and would be sorry to lose him. At nearly half a century he still has vim and vigour even though he doesn't get out much any more. I would hate to have to replace him with one of those nasty little bags.

Mr Josco

I note that you have added approx 50 separate contributions to this particular discussion string.  Is it to perpetuate your ego?

The truth must be told.

Cybernetically yours,  Terminator

It has to be said though that the title of this thread is true as far as I am concerned. I really do like my little man, and would be sorry to lose him. At nearly half a century he still has vim and vigour even though he doesn't get out much any more. I would hate to have to replace him with one of those nasty little bags.

That must be posting number 51 then?

Mr Josco

I note that you have added approx 50 separate contributions to this particular discussion string.  Is it to perpetuate your ego?

The truth must be told.

Cybernetically yours,  Terminator

That must be posting number 51 then?

52?

Is Mr Josco or his little man still around? Hopefully he wasn't the chap who was a little late for the train at Stockwell tube station on Friday

Given that Mr. Josco is situated in Harrogate, I would think it unlikely that he has to use the London Underground to get around. Hopefully he will pop in to reassure us all he is not posting from the other side (and if he is, could he please give us tips on who might be going next??????)

Why have you changed your avator Mr. Anubis????

Sssshhhhhh.... he's in disguise.

Don't know exactly why, but I understand that the fact he changed it on Thursday is not connected in any way to events that happened in London on that day :P