Guest Advisor

Zsa Zsa Gabor

For those having difficulty keeping up, she's now back at home.

For the time being till her next weekly hospital outing at least

It's beyond a joke. Like JR976evil said, "just to put a pillow over her face"

If Jack Kevorkian was looking for a high-profile case to reignite the euthanasia debate (had his parole agreement not prevented him from doing so) he'd need look no further

If Jack Kevorkian was looking for a high-profile case to reignite the euthanasia debate (had his parole agreement not prevented him from doing so) he'd need look no further

Personally I'm enjoying Zsa Zsa's ongoing teasing of Deathlisters :o

Personally I'm enjoying Zsa Zsa's ongoing teasing of Deathlisters :P

But we'll have the last laugh in the end :o

This article basically confirms what most of us think about Zsa Zsa's hospital dashes.

According to her daughter, Gabor wasn't even admitted to the hospital Von Anhalt claims she was at. He is now saying that she was admitted under a false name. I'm sure that would have protected her privacy had he not proceeded in telling the media that she had been admitted to that hospital.

It is also likely that Zsa Zsa didn't come out with the "I'm next" quote. She has dementia and no longer speaks. She probably wasn't even aware of who Elizabeth Taylor was.

Thus, in short, the whole saga was an attempt by Von Anhalt to make it into the papers by tagging on to the news of Taylor's death.

This leaves us with the question - how many legs does Gabor really have?

This article basically confirms what most of us think about Zsa Zsa's hospital dashes.

According to her daughter, Gabor wasn't even admitted to the hospital Von Anhalt claims she was at. He is now saying that she was admitted under a false name. I'm sure that would have protected her privacy had he not proceeded in telling the media that she had been admitted to that hospital.

It is also likely that Zsa Zsa didn't come out with the "I'm next" quote. She has dementia and no longer speaks. She probably wasn't even aware of who Elizabeth Taylor was.

Thus, in short, the whole saga was an attempt by Von Anhalt to make it into the papers by tagging on to the news of Taylor's death.

This leaves us with the question - how many legs does Gabor really have?

Well think the leg amputation was genuine, he'd kinda struggle to fake that and have nobody notice, dementia-stricken nonagenarians aren't generally very co-operative with such things :o

Suppose after she finally has popped off we can look forward to a special edition of Most Haunted with Von Anhalt :P

Gah can't this mean spirited dried up prawn just die already?

Very unsporting of you Forty.

Like Megrahi and Clive Dunn, she's just drawing out the inevitable to give us some fun.

Gah can't this mean spirited dried up prawn just die already?

Isn't that a quote from one of Leona Helmsley's grandkids, before they realised they weren't getting anything obviously

You're right you're right. This is quite entertaining. But it's just so painful... I felt the same way during Suharto. Especially when I made a bet to see if my car would outlast dictators, and it was slowly dying. In Suharto's defense however, he technically did outlast the Hyundai. :_( because it was non functioning, I just cheated and didn't drive during those crutial days.

...she would be thrilled to know I'm going through with this...

Interesting choice of words.

At least Zsa Zsa isn't having IVF treatment I suppose. Or maybe that's next week's headline*.

*For page 10 or 11.

Oh for petes sake this has gone way beyond a joke.Lets just forget about this old crone till she finally does cark it!

:o All i hear of za za is shes leging it to hospital,and the old mans demanding a babby,every bodies at it these days,pull the babby out the hat ,well iam sure he will keep her at it a while,must be dosh in it some were,the will contestants are probable lawyerd up,yeah one last push should do it.

:o All i hear of za za is shes leging it to hospital,and the old mans demanding a babby,every bodies at it these days,pull the babby out the hat ,well iam sure he will keep her at it a while,must be dosh in it some were,the will contestants are probable lawyerd up,yeah one last push should do it.

Legging it to hospital - surely you mean hopping??

Back in hospital again

Water in the lungs this time.

With all these hospital trips, if I didn't know better I'd swear she had Munchausen syndrome

Back in hospital again

With all these hospital trips, if I didn't know better I'd swear she had Munchausen syndrome

The Prinz must have decided that bin Laden was stealing too much of the limelight...

The day that woman actually dies I think I'll probably drop dead myself with shock!

Plus,that hospital is probably being funded by Gabors medical bills alone! They'll probably go out o f business when she finally does die!

Back in hospital again

The Prinz must have decided that bin Laden was stealing too much of the limelight...

That and the Royal Wedding must have made him worry people had forgotten about them

Perhaps the Prinz was right about her wanting another baby and she's actually gone into labour!