Guest Guest

Jerry Falwell

Guest Guest

America's foremost right wing evangelist Jerry Falwell has recently been hospitalized. The 71 yr. old has spent the last 13 days in a Virginia hospital battling pneumonia. Falwell who is an overweight zealous nut says that he may get to go home today. But 71 years old and pneumonia. It could be a sign that ole Jerry is failing fast. We may want him on our list for 2006!

America's foremost right wing evangelist Jerry Falwell has recently been hospitalized. The 71 yr. old has spent the last 13 days in a Virginia hospital battling pneumonia. Falwell who is an overweight zealous nut says that he may get to go home today. But 71 years old and pneumonia. It could be a sign that ole Jerry is failing fast. We may want him on our list for 2006!

Bad news. If he is in as poor a state of health as you claim then he won't be around long enough for a 2006 list.

Guest death list observer

The AP is reporting that Rev. Jerry Falwell is in critical condition at a Lynchburg, VA hospital. Falwell, 71 was admitted last night with viral pneumonia and is on a respirator. This is his second hospitalization for pneumonia in as many months. Could the end be near?

Guest AKA
:) That's really tolerant and nice, wishing the guy, though disagreeable as a person, dead. Nice to see you liberals are sooooooo loving and tooooolerant. Bullshit, if someone put Ward Churchill on a death list, you'd be offended. So Falwell is right wing, isn't Rudy Guiliani and America loved him? He's a Christian, oh My God, so is Mel Gibson, you moron. Eat sh*t and die, you parasites.

Can you quote the bit where one of us wished him dead?

It's not unheard of for one of us to wish someone dead once in a while, even though it isn't really in the spirit of the Deathlist.

But in this case nobody seems to have done it.

Is in any case wishing people dead the exclusive reserve of leftie liberal moronic parasites?

If so (which I doubt), then better perhaps than shooting them dead which is what the other extreme prefers. (Or electrocuting, lethaly injecting or bombing them to death). I suspect you support those who do that kind of thing.

Once more an extremist is using Deathlist as a platform for cheap transparent propagandist methods to condemn those about whom he clearly knows nothing.

Guest John
:) Poor Jerry ... his nurse may very well be that gay telly tubby ...

Guest Jeesh AKA

there's a new sleeping pill out for you ... get a grip!

Guest Guest

It doesn't look too good for Rev. FaTwell.

So is it Jerry Falill now?

Sir, I salute you. I feel it's it's important to acknowledge these great puns.

Anyway, I'd never heard of this guy so I looked him up on Wikipedia. Sounds like a nasty right-wing racist, to me. So there.

Don't parasites eat sh*t to live?

Am I given to understand that you are not troubled by mosquitoes? Or is it 'Finish'* running in your veins?

*Dishwasher cleaning agent

He's a Christian, oh My God, so is Mel Gibson, you moron.  Eat sh*t and die, you parasites.

And your point is...?

Are you making the assumption that everyone thinks Mel Gibson is "cool"? :pop:

Don't parasites eat sh*t to live?

Am I given to understand that you are not troubled by mosquitoes? Or is it 'Finish'* running in your veins?

*Dishwasher cleaning agent

You're going to have to explain that one to me. :pop:

Edit: Do you actually think I'm a dishwasher? I'm not. ;)

Guest death list observer

Well it looks like Falwell is suffering from congestive heart failure. He's stable and off the respirator, but congestive heart failure for a 71 year old? That's not a good sign.

Guest LilMimi

Is Falwell about to follow in the Pope's footsteps?

Guest Guest

CNN is reporting that a Falwell aide says he is recovering from "respiratory distress" and that he will remain in the hospital a while longer until the tests are completed.

CNN is reporting that a Falwell aide says he is recovering from "respiratory distress" and that he will remain in the hospital a while longer until the tests are completed.

If Rev. Jerry Falwell recovers from his latest illness and is released from the hospital, he should definitely be a candidate for the 2006 list. Congestive heart failure is ususally not something to recover from long-term.

Falwell was released last Wed (4-6). I guess he'll be around a little while longer.

Guest Death List Observer

While Falwell has been released from the hospital, this should not be construed as a sign that all is well with the fundamentalist leader. A 71-year-old obese man with congestive heart failure likely will not last long. I believe that Falwell is a serious 2006 DeathList contender.

Anyway, I'd never heard of this guy so I looked him up on Wikipedia. Sounds like a nasty right-wing racist, to me. So there.

Not only that, he hides behind Jesus to do so.

Farewell to Falwell

Yes, I know the article says that he's only in "gravely serious" condition, but the breaking news headline says that he just died.

Definitely dead