Jimh

Bill Clinton

To be identified named as "Doe 36" when a list of Epstein associates is made public next week.  My guess is this won't effect his health much and will be received like most atrocities politicians commit, at least here in the states, with supporters turning a blind eye while everyone else calls for his head until they get bored/something else comes out to distract them.  Either way, if this leads to any legal action I expect he'll receive a blanket pardon from Biden on his way out of office in early 2025.

• Like 3

Not sure why I'm being facepalmed @SwiftlyVague, just pasting over an image that has been printed in today's press from the Epstein documents. Don't shoot the messenger.

1 hour ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Not sure why I'm being facepalmed @SwiftlyVague, just pasting over an image that has been printed in today's press from the Epstein documents. Don't shoot the messenger.

Facepalming over the stupidity of Clinton.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Ouch.

IMG_4679.jpeg

Well if Epstein told an anonymous person one time that Clinton likes them young who are we to dispute it…

34 minutes ago, Windsor said:

Well if Epstein told an anonymous person one time that Clinton likes them young who are we to dispute it…

I saw that somewhere else. I think it was the Joanne woman who says Andrew groped her tits.

• Like 1