Jimh

Bill Clinton

Bill Clinton is due to give a speech at the DNC soon, you should see how he looks there before you junp to any conclusions based pff a tabloid photo.

Photo of Bill Clinton from last Saturday:

Wow he doesn't look good at all. I think there is a small but good chance jimmy carter and George bush sr will outlive him .

I think he looks like a old man who's started a vegan diet

Look what good that did for Robin Gibb! ;)

• Like 2

Bill Clinton is due to give a speech at the DNC soon, you should see how he looks there before you junp to any conclusions based pff a tabloid photo.

Wow he doesn't look good at all. I think there is a small but good chance jimmy carter and George bush sr will outlive him .

I think he looks like a old man who's started a vegan diet

Look what good that did for Robin Gibb! ;)

Michale Clark Duncan is another one . Stops eating meat has a heart attack lol.

He looks elderly not infirm. To be honest he had some weight to lose.

I think George Bush Snr will be the next presidenterd interred (rather than interned!)

I think George Bush Snr will be the next presidenterd interred (rather than interned!)

Could still theoretically happen

BillClintonHHHStatueCeremony640.jpg

Meh. While he doesn't look fantastic, he doesn't look bad. I don't think we need to worry about Clinton for at least a few years.

Guest awesome guest

Will I don't think she's a good candidate for President but at least she's Better than Ted cruise

Guest New Yak Times

We still haven't quite decided who to support next year - angr, confused palling around with Middle Eastern woman haters to show how serious she is about being a feminist Hillary, or look at ditzy-old-me in my glasses pretending I'm still a 22-year-old student Hillary

Bill Clinton has never been anything other than healthy as a horse. Why the fuck was he given a thread? Guess I should be asking Jimh.

SC

• Like 1

I don't understand why there are elections for a president. He is only a mouthpiece for the people pulling the political strings. Also, why would you want to spend millions on an election campaign for a temporary job that pays about $400,000 a year?

Bill Clinton has never been anything other than healthy as a horse. Why the fuck was he given a thread? Guess I should be asking Jimh.

SC

It's because of the heart surgery he had in 2005. That's how old this thread is.

I've read fairly inside stuff on american politics for years. A trustworthy commenter on one of the sites I frequent, cites "rumors going around about Bill Clinton's health":

https://politicalwire.com/2016/02/09/quote-of-the-day-1179/#disqus_thread

I don't profess to know anything substantial about US Politics but I liked Clinton.

Im wondering, perhaps, had Hilary had any of his charisma, she would be the next President????

Ok, that's a no.

He's looked rough as hell for years. Probably due to his heart problems.

Just saw him standing by Hilary while she gave a speech in New Hampshire after losing.He does look gaunt indeed!

We haven't had a first lady (or, in this case, man) die in office since 1914 (Ellen Wilson). If Hillary a) wins B) gets two terms, I'd be stunned if that record isn't broken.

If Hillary a) wins B) gets two terms, I'd be stunned if that record isn't broken.

I hate it when that happens. The B), I mean.

If Hillary a) wins B) gets two terms, I'd be stunned if that record isn't broken.

0007e994-642.jpg

0007e994-642.jpg
He reminds me of Burt Reynolds.