taffia77

New Here and saying Hi.

Personally, I'm a fan of the Katyusha Rockets. ;)

Are they still, eh, competing? I seem to remember they were replaced by the Ceasarea Stingers.

regards,

Hein

first of all let me intreduce myself heheh i am adi i am 17 years old girl from israel il try to put a picture if you want:)

im here because i wanted to say what i think ...ofcourse i am jewish and i am realy interested about the war and holocaust and i want to know what you think!!

hope theres no nazis here... i am realy nice so who are you and what are the topics??? where you from your age???? im curious !!! :P

thanks a lot hope youl have me!!! ;)

adi!!!

Hello swing heil

To answer your enquiries from my point of view:-

Go on post a picture.

I think that all wars are bad, as was the holocaust.

People of varying political views seem to exist on this forum, but I have yet to meet a nazi, although there was a guest sometime back called Himler, so who knows?

I am really nice too, I'm Dave :).

The topics generally seem to relate to death, although most of mine are about grasshoppers and bread shops in heaven.

I am from Agen, and I am shocked to work out that I am technically old enough to be your father. :)

I was wondering what your views were of this recent post?

I am not being hostile, I am genuinely interested.

Kind regards

David.

Not much sign of her comin' back eh?

Not much sign of her comin' back eh?

She's probably been drafted into the Israeli army, they're getting pretty desperate these days.

Oh.

Cheer up Bruno, I'm guessing you missed out on nowt, she probably only existed as a figment of some other posters imagination. We're getting a small but regular trickle of advert and wind up posts although the mods seem to move in fast enough most of the time and delete any pointless product placement.

Edited by honez

Cheer up Bruno, I'm guessing you missed out on nowt, she probably only existed as a figment of some other posters imagination.

I can't firmly deny or confirm that claim, although swing_heil posted from an Israeli IP address, which is (non-compelling) evidence of her being genuine.

regards,

Hein

Cheers Hein, that posting address is not summat I'd have put money on. Strange folk exist everywhere, eh?

My money's on the late IYG, Banshees' favourite departed soul mate.

Who just happens to be in Israel?

Just askin' like.

Though TBH any of us could e-mail a mate abroad and punt the contents of a post their way.

Hi from XRumer :huh:)

Anybody home?

Hello and welcome!

I'm not sure that I'd want to refer to this place as home, though. Others may disagree on that. In fact, there's always someone who will disagree here. So I guess it is like home, after all.

Enjoy your stay.

Hello - I'm new too, I've lurked for a while, but I haven't posted as everyone appears to be so very good with words, and I'm not, and I would just bore the pants off everyone. But I do enjoy reading the posts. So perhaps I'll just keep lurking. But I'll give you a hot tip for 2007 - Adam Ant. No reason why, just a feeling in my water. ;-)

Hello - I'm new too, I've lurked for a while, but I haven't posted as everyone appears to be so very good with words, and I'm not, and I would just bore the pants off everyone. But I do enjoy reading the posts. So perhaps I'll just keep lurking. But I'll give you a hot tip for 2007 - Adam Ant. No reason why, just a feeling in my water. ;-)

Welcome to DeathList, Lard Bazaar.

By the way, Adam Ant is discussed here,

regards,

Hein

Guest yannbarvss

Hi, Guys...!!!

I am new on your site and I am amazed by the skills of some people here...

not too sure if this is the right place to be posting this msg

Let me introduce myself first :

I am Yann, a webmaster and dive instructor, 27 years old.

i have many questions about music, web , PC and education...

Where i can post my messages...

So, thanks a lot!

Welcome yannbarvss, there is a thread for new members to say Hi, see here, your post will probaby be moved there. I think it should be a 'pinned' thread, but welcome anyway, I hope you enjoy your time on the DL, we are an irreverent lot, hope you enjoy our company, though I doubt our members can answer your questions, the questions here are about death, not diving, still you might have some info that can help us...............?

[Quite right, topics merged - DWB]

i have many questions about music, web , PC and education...

Where i can post my messages...

Are they related to people about to croak?

And welcome Yanni!

We do occasionally answer questions about motor maintenance and clay pigeon shooting, if that's any help.

We do occasionally answer questions about motor maintenance and clay pigeon shooting, if that's any help.

Mmm :( if the asker happens to be a comely 25 year old female :flame: .

I got my gun out for a bash at a few clays and accidentally shot the tyres off my Cortina? What should I do?

I got my gun out for a bash at a few clays and accidentally shot the tyres off my Cortina? What should I do?

Tie a note to a pigeon and send him to the RAC.

When the RAC man gets there, shoot him and steal the wheels off his van.

Tie a note to a pigeon and send him to the RAC.

When the RAC man gets there, shoot him and steal the wheels off his van.

Thanks Honez, done that. DL comes to the rescue again.

Any advice on how 11 English chaps can get their hands on a few bits of charred wood down under? Apparently all they need do is hit some sticks with a ball, then do some running before some bad guys wearing green caps (Australians who are cheating by refusing to be on the same side) try to hit their sticks. Unfortunately the English (all excellent chaps, naturally) are running out of sticks while, unsportingly, the bad guys won't let them hit their own sticks and keep knocking the ball away. What should the English chaps do?

Any advice on how 11 English chaps can get their hands on a few bits of charred wood down under? Apparently all they need do is hit some sticks with a ball, then do some running before some bad guys wearing green caps (Australians who are cheating by refusing to be on the same side) try to hit their sticks. Unfortunately the English (all excellent chaps, naturally) are running out of sticks while, unsportingly, the bad guys won't let them hit their own sticks and keep knocking the ball away. What should the English chaps do?

I think I can help here too.

On their return to dear old blighty, the excellent chaps in the English team should pay their local street market a visit. If they chance upon a bakery stall, then they should take every effort to steal a loaf bread and ensure they are captured by the local constabulary. Upon sentencing, they should plead for mercy from the Judge who instead of taking the birch to them or hanging them by their necks until dead, out of the sweet goodness of his soul, may decide to transport them to the Antipodes.

Once safely arrived in the colonies, these excellent chaps should take up with a local wench or two for the purpose of whelping. After a sufficient number of generations, training and a large amount of BBQed steak, the progeny of said chaps, approximately two hundred years hence may very well be in with a chance of knocking some sticks over.

The only problem with this ingenious plan is that the sticks they'd be knocking over would be English sticks. Again.

On their return to dear old blighty, the excellent chaps in the English team should pay their local street market a visit. If they chance upon a bakery stall, then they should take every effort to steal a loaf bread and ensure they are captured by the local constabulary. Upon sentencing, they should plead for mercy from the Judge who instead of taking the birch to them or hanging them by their necks until dead, out of the sweet goodness of his soul, may decide to transport them to the Antipodes.

Once safely arrived in the colonies, these excellent chaps should take up with a local wench or two for the purpose of whelping. After a sufficient number of generations, training and a large amount of BBQed steak, the progeny of said chaps, approximately two hundred years hence may very well be in with a chance of knocking some sticks over.

The only problem with this ingenious plan is that the sticks they'd be knocking over would be English sticks. Again.

Well said, old son, hear hear....

Hi to all Readers, wondering what to write in my first message on www.deathlist.net

Finally, decided to write something on "DeathList Forum" topic, as it's running out of time in thinking....

Well, small introduction to myself. I've been working in Progaramming Team...

I want wish to all forumers happy new year..!!!Will come up with more messages.

Catch you soon

Have answered in the Aussie cricket arrogance thread