VileBody

Astronauts

3 hours ago, Tower1 said:

You do realise that spaceflights and Moon landings have all been fake, right?

It's both amazing and horrible that society lets lobotomites access both electronics and the internet.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Tower1 said:

You do realise that spaceflights and Moon landings have all been fake, right?

I hope you're joking. The idea that two completely ideologically opposed superpowers engaged in a phantom space race that resulted in humans stepping on another world for the first time and neither took the opportunity to definitively prove their rivals are a fraud is frankly laughable. The space race was a logical evolution of the rocket technology pioneered by von Braun and others during World War 2 (guessing that was probably faked too...). Is the ISS also fake? Are the current tests of the Starliner and the Falcon Super Heavy also fake? Again, an evolution of what came before. Surely a conspiracy nut like Elon would be shouting from the rooftops if it turned out we'd never been to the moon the first time around?

I swear there's only 2 reasons you lot make claims like this: either you're doing it for shits and giggles (most likely) or you have some warped idea that by continuously denying the existence of space travel and the shape of the earth, someone's going to invite you into a rocket to see space for yourself. Nobody can be this dense.

• Like 3

He’s a nutcase. Look at his post history. Let’s just hope he hasn’t reproduced. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, RoverAndOut said:

I hope you're joking. The idea that two completely ideologically opposed superpowers engaged in a phantom space race that resulted in humans stepping on another world for the first time and neither took the opportunity to definitively prove their rivals are a fraud is frankly laughable. The space race was a logical evolution of the rocket technology pioneered by von Braun and others during World War 2 (guessing that was probably faked too...). Is the ISS also fake? Are the current tests of the Starliner and the Falcon Super Heavy also fake? Again, an evolution of what came before. Surely a conspiracy nut like Elon would be shouting from the rooftops if it turned out we'd never been to the moon the first time around?

I swear there's only 2 reasons you lot make claims like this: either you're doing it for shits and giggles (most likely) or you have some warped idea that by continuously denying the existence of space travel and the shape of the earth, someone's going to invite you into a rocket to see space for yourself. Nobody can be this dense.

I see you were a good student, but unfortunately it really is all fairytale, movie production for the masses. They're hiding the truth from us that we live in a simulation and you can't access Moon, other planets etc because that's all holograms. Expand your consciousness, bro and you will see it too.

• Haha 2
  • Angry 1

5 minutes ago, Tower1 said:

I see you were a good student, but unfortunately it really is all fairytale, movie production for the masses. They're hiding the truth from us that we live in a simulation and you can't access Moon, other planets etc because that's all holograms. Expand your consciousness, bro and you will see it too.

Yep, classic troll. Bravo, at least this one made me laugh.

• Like 3

I don't know about any of that but that Capricorn One film? Definitely a fake.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, drol said:

Some of these days tower...bang...zoom...you're going to the Moon!

Honeymooners reference!

• Like 1

On 02/11/2022 at 14:36, arghton said:

Some others who weren't there include Valentin Lebedev, Pyotr Klimuk (seems to live in Belarus? Anyways his 80th birthday was a while ago and in new images he looks like he could easily win the local Robbie Coltrane lookalike contest), Vitaly Zholobov (lives or lived in Ukraine, Kherson to be precise, reported to be suffering from some health issues in 2020), Vyacheslav Zudov, Vladimir Kovalyonok (obese but seems to be doing fine), Yuri Romanenko and Leonid Popov.

Vyacheslav Zudov has died aged 82.

• Like 2

He was the last X-15 pilot and STS-2 crew member (Dick Truly having died a couple months ago, and yes that is in fact his real name.)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Immortal said:

He was the last X-15 pilot and STS-2 crew member (Dick Truly having died a couple months ago, and yes that is in fact his real name.)

How many Space Shuttle astronauts are still kicking?

2 minutes ago, Tango854 said:

How many Space Shuttle astronauts are still kicking?

A good many, even from the early pre-Challenger missions. It's the Apollo and Skylab era astronauts that have been dying off. 

• Like 3