millwall32

Brinsworth House and Denville Hall

Guest dickhughes@hotmail.com

Shouldn't that be MATH Dickie?

Oops, yes :D

I just had this vision of a Dickie O doll with wings stuck on the back :P

Well I'd buy one.

I think Paul McCartney has enough on his plate at the moment, without having to worry about issuing court proceedings against the unauthorised manufacture and issue of Dicky O dolls with the images of himself, Denny Laine and his late vegetarian (vegetated?) wife on its back.

Although the added stress might make him a worthy candidate for next year's list...

Im currently staying in the house your all interested in.

Its a nice place,to relax. thanks richie.

How's Pepe Poupee, we're all desperate to know.

[

Im currently staying in the house your all interested in.

Its a nice place,to relax. thanks richie.

I don't believe you.

Pepe Poupee is legally blind and not fit enough to travel. Unlikely to get an obit though

Pepe Poupee is legally blind and not fit enough to travel. Unlikely to get an obit though

Who is Pepe Poupee?

Who is Pepe Poupee?

One of the Oompah Loompahs(the only female one) in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. She's also

made appearences in Doctor Who. Her real name is Kathy Gearon or Geason, can't remember now.

I was sure she was dead but she's in Brinsworth House

Who is Pepe Poupee?

One of the Oompah Loompahs(the only female one) in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. She's also

made appearences in Doctor Who. Her real name is Kathy Gearon or Geason, can't remember now.

I was sure she was dead but she's in Brinsworth House

Ahh the only one I really knew out of the Oompah Loompahs was Malcolm Dixon.

What is illegal blindness......... and what's the usual punishment? Someone should be making an example of those buggers.

I've just noticed that the Brinsworth House website now has a video on it you can watch.

Presented by none other than Roger Royle, it also has Norman Wisdom at the end playing the piano.

That's superb - as soon as it finished I watched it all over again. Its also given me an idea as to how I can get access ....... perfectly legally.

I've just noticed that the Brinsworth House website now has a video on it you can watch.

Presented by none other than Roger Royle, it also has Norman Wisdom at the end playing the piano.

That's superb - as soon as it finished I watched it all over again. Its also given me an idea as to how I can get access ....... perfectly legally.

Disguised as a piano tuner?

Brilliant!

Disguised as a piano tuner?

Brilliant!

.... or as a piano. I have a great set of teeth give or take a few black ones.

One of the best videos I've seen in a while!

Did everyone else hear the bum notes that Norman Wisdom kept hitting!

As for "Mine is the best room in the house" - ha! It was a shoebox!

Class.

Did anyone else know that Normie was told to leave BH because he kept wandering into other residents rooms? He was meant to be having a trial stay, with the view to moving in for good in December but ended up leaving early because the other residents weren't too happy :angry: Think it was a bit of a storm in a teacup, he'll probably still be moving in, but it made me laugh. Wonder who he was walking in on?

As for "Mine is the best room in the house" - ha! It was a shoebox!

Class.

I suspect that after 50 years of rooming in budget B&B, Brinsworth seems like Claridges. The cameraman must have filmed through the window.

Guest Guest

Who is penny forsyth?

A thesp who trod the boards many years back, best known as the first wife of Brucie!

Guest turpinsdick@hotmail.com

Having read this thread with some amusement I would like advise you that I am happy and healthy and providing commentary for a special edition Dick Turpin DVD together with David Daker who played Captain Spiker in the show. I am intending to not make your list for some time yet !

Regards

Richard O'Sullivan

Having read this thread with some amusement I would like advise you that I am happy and healthy and providing commentary for a special edition Dick Turpin DVD together with David Daker who played Captain Spiker in the show. I am intending to not make your list for some time yet !

Regards

Richard O'Sullivan

Is this actually Richard O'Sullivan himself? Can admin run an IP check?

Regards

Richard O'Sullivan

I doubt it. I don't think Brinsworth would allow Dickie out of bed at 12.26 am.

Guest Guest

Regards

Richard O'Sullivan

I doubt it. I don't think Brinsworth would allow Dickie out of bed at 12.26 am.

As if any Nursing Home Orderly could confine Dick Turpin to bed.

Hey Richard, nice to hear your doing well Who was the better F**k Paula or Sally?

Unless there's been a Brinsworth House charabanc trip to a Sheffield internet cafe, I'll have to be the bearer of sad tidings.

Unless there's been a Brinsworth House charabanc trip to a Sheffield internet cafe, I'll have to be the bearer of sad tidings.

God knows how you find that out ATJ, but would there be a way of identifying if its a DL regular?

God knows how you find that out ATJ, but would there be a way of identifying if its a DL regular?

Further investigation reveals that the poster may not actually be in Sheffield. The Innternet provider merely has offices there. As they also have in West Bromwich.

A few guests and occasional posters have similar though not identical IP's. Can't be buggered analysing all of their posts for stylistic similarities.

That's all top secret information by the way, so don't tell anyone, ok?

Guest Disco Diva
Aye, 'appen this is telly as permanent departure loungue.

Another worthy consideration is anyone who's been around who might be coming up to the show's cast.

I mean, if Richard O' Sullivan could get a job anywhere these days.......

Or Clive Dunn

Don't think that Richard O' Sullivan will be getting a job anywhere these days...he's currently resisiding in Brinksworth House (actor's retirement home) with a few, shall we say, health issues. Along with Charlie Drake.