Sign in to follow this  
Guest IYG

They deserve to die

I see the site also has a story about using bees to detect landmines - I don't want to spoil itby reading it because I have this great image of blokes in all the bomb disposal gear chucking handfuls of unco-operative bees at minefields....

has anyone famous ever died from a dog attack

Not famous, but amusing:

"Police in Bad Urach, Germany have determined that a 51-year-old hunter was shot and killed by his dog. Evidence showed that as the hunter was driving his pickup truck, the dog jumped on a loaded rifle, firing it."

http://archer2000.tripod.com/lawdisorder/lawback5.html

Didn't notice that Anubis. Lol

Every summer there seems to be a story about someone dying of a bee sting. Any one know if any celebs have bee sting alergies?

biglips.jpg

Saw her in Marylebone High Street a few weeks ago and she actually looks worse in real life.

Can I nominate "everyone who works in marketing"?

As Bill Hicks quoth:

By the way if anyone here is in advertising or marketing... kill yourself. No, no, no it's just a little thought. I'm just trying to plant seeds. Maybe one day, they'll take root - I don't know. You try, you do what you can. Kill yourself. Seriously though, if you are, do. Aaah, no really, there's no rationalisation for what you do and you are Satan's little helpers. Okay - kill yourself - seriously. You are the ruiner of all things good, seriously. No this is not a joke, you're going, "there's going to be a joke coming," there's no f*****g joke coming. You are Satan's spawn filling the world with bile and garbage. You are f**ked and you are f*****g us. Kill yourself. It's the only way to save your f*****g soul, kill yourself. Planting seeds. I know all the marketing people are going, "he's doing a joke... there's no joke here whatsoever. Suck a tail-pipe, f*****g hang yourself, borrow a gun from a Yank friend - I don't care how you do it. Rid the world of your evil f*****g makinations. Machi... Whatever, you know what I mean.

I know what all the marketing people are thinking right now too, "Oh, you know what Bill's doing, he's going for that anti-marketing dollar. That's a good market, he's very smart." Oh man, I am not doing that. You f*****g evil scumbags! "Ooh, you know what Bill's doing now, he's going for the righteous indignation dollar. That's a big dollar. A lot of people are feeling that indignation. We've done research - huge market. He's doing a good thing." Godammit, I'm not doing that, you scum-bags! Quit putting a godamm dollar sign on every f*****g thing on this planet! "Ooh, the anger dollar. Huge. Huge in times of recession. Giant market, Bill's very bright to do that." God, I'm just caught in a f*****g web. "Ooh the trapped dollar, big dollar, huge dollar. Good market - look at our research. We see that many people feel trapped. If we play to that and then separate them into the trapped dollar..." How do you live like that? And I bet you sleep like f*****g babies at night, don't you?" "What didya do today honey?" "Oh, we made ah, we made ah arsenic a childhood food now, goodnight." [snores] "Yeah we just said you know is your baby really too loud? You know," [snores] "Yeah, you know the mums will love it." [snores] Sleep like f*****g children, don't ya, this is your world isn't it?

My, what a lot of profanity.

I worked in marketing for a year. Mr Hicks is on to something.

How about those cnuts who ride their bikes on the pavement. I appreciate London's not the safest for riding on the road, but when I see a grown man riding his bike on the pavement of, say, Lower freakin' Regent Street, or Piccadilly, at 9 o'clock in the morning, I'm thinking, you worthless sack of sh!+£. It's dangerous, it's illegal, and it's asinine. If you're not ready for the road, big boy, get off your bike and push it.

Has this thread turned into the letters page of the Daily Mail?

it was just that from its inception...

I worked in marketing for a year.  Mr Hicks is on to something.

Douglas Adams got it much better with the Golgafrincham Ark Fleet, Ship B:

"You mean you've got a hold full of  frozen hairdressers?"  [Arthur Dent] said.

"Oh yes," said the Captain, "Millions of them. Hairdressers, tired TV producers, insurance salesmen, personnel officers, security guards, public relations executives, management consultants, you name them. We're going to colonize another planet."

regards,

Hein

It's dangerous, it's illegal, and it's asinine.

Does it constitute an arrestable offonce?? If so, you have the power!

Does it constitute an arrestable offonce??

As in: you got off once, but this time you're nicked?

regards,

Hein

regards,

Hein

Grrr....

That's the worst thing about posting on a Friday night after hitting the pub. Spelling goes to hell.

And anyone who says the quality improves gets banned!!! :rolleyes:

regards,

Hein

Grrr....

That's the worst thing about posting on a Friday night after hitting the pub. Spelling goes to hell.

And anyone who says the quality improves gets banned!!! :rolleyes:

Come on TF, you know you want to. :referee:

Traffic Wardens. The s.o.b's stuck a friggin ticket on me motor cos I was 11 minutes late in gettin' back to it.