Tempus Fugit

Too Many Moderators ?

The amount of spam this sites attracts now is considerable. Every day the mods. delete for Britain, and every day admins. update the ban filters in any effort the stem the tide, but we do feel a bit like King Canute at times. If one or two spams get missed occassionally, it doesn't surprise me, but be assured that this is a very small percentage of the tat that does get picked up by the management almost constantly. Just because some admins or mods are not visibly posting on the forums doesn't mean we are not here working to make the DL a clean and tidy place for you to post in.

DWB :(

The amount of spam this sites attracts now is considerable. Every day the mods. delete for Britain, and every day admins. update the ban filters in any effort the stem the tide, but we do feel a bit like King Canute at times. If one or two spams get missed occassionally, it doesn't surprise me, but be assured that this is a very small percentage of the tat that does get picked up by the management almost constantly. Just because some admins or mods are not visibly posting on the forums doesn't mean we are not here working to make the DL a clean and tidy place for you to post in.

That, too.

I've stayed out of this discussion because it didn't warrant my comment. MH researched it and posted said conclusions above. He didn't have to do it, but I'm grateful for the effort. There are plenty of places on the 'net for being as abrasive as one would like to be (brawlhall.com comes to mind), but this isn't one of them. I have messed with a couple of people here, but always in fun and without malice. They know who they are and some of them still carry the evidence in their signatures. I find that quite a compliment. Purposeful stupidity is another "style" that has more suitable outlets, and I will continue to defeat it here. We have a good number and a fine quality of moderators here, and I'm proud to be associated with them; I will also defend them against those who would salve their own egos in attempts to become a mod. As Forrest Gump put it: "That's all I have to say about that."

I still reckon you shouldn't have deleted the thread, Windsor's paranoid ramblings said far more about him than they said about you.

I still reckon you shouldn't have deleted the thread, Windsor's paranoid ramblings said far more about him than they said about you.

What's this then? Provoke Windsor day? Get lost.

Well, up until that...

Guest Lord Fellatio Nelson

If I may interject Sirs and Ladies, I would suggest, having read this most fascinating of threads that that chap Tempus Fugit be made sole and most righteous Moderator.

It is quite clear that even in the most inebriated of states he makes more sense that the rest of you buggers put together.

Thank You

Lord Fellatio Nelson

If I may interject Sirs and Ladies, I would suggest, having read this most fascinating of threads that that chap Tempus Fugit be made sole and most righteous Moderator.

It is quite clear that even in the most inebriated of states he makes more sense that the rest of you buggers put together.

Thank You

Lord Fellatio Nelson

Why, that is an excellent idea! Most splendid!

We shall implement it immediately.

:(

That is, without a doubt, the most transparent alt I have ever seen.

Guest Guest
That is, without a doubt, the most transparent alt I have ever seen.

Sir,

Do you care to expand on your statement?

Fellatio.

And here's me thinking every day is provoke Windsor day. :(

You people still looking for mods? I told the owner of the Royal Forums where to stick it and resigned the other day so I'm available. :P

Shouldn't that be 'Abdicated?'

You people still looking for mods? I told the owner of the Royal Forums where to stick it and resigned the other day so I'm available. :(

I certainly am not as prolific in my postings these days, but I've lost count of the number of adverts for blow jobs and SPAM etc that I've deleted recently.

I certainly am not as prolific in my postings these days, but I've lost count of the number of adverts for blow jobs and SPAM etc that I've deleted recently.

Nor those you've taken advantage of... /winks

Nor those you've taken advantage of... /winks

TH

Do you know how massively wealthy I have become thanks to those nice gentlemen that keep sending sharetips to my Email? I have been using the funds that those pleasant Nigerians gave me simply in return for some of my bank details.

Isn't the internet wonderful?

Probably should, at that. But I took my crown with me. wolfking.gif

Shouldn't that be 'Abdicated?'

You people still looking for mods? I told the owner of the Royal Forums where to stick it and resigned the other day so I'm available. :(

Well who didn't see that coming? :(

Tea Party is over then? Anyone care for coffee?

Wouldn't that post be more fitting in the Brad Delp thread? ;)

You people still looking for mods?

I'll recommend you, were you any good?

Oh, yeah, just great. Flaming row with the boss, walking out without any notice - just what you need!

Well who didn't see that coming?

Apparently the boss didn't, judging from his response. Oh well.

Back Down! I have known of other people more suitable for the job.

Back Down! I have known of other people more suitable for the job.

But do they have the experience? Also, is their skin thick enough to take all the Bull?

But do they have the experience? Also, is their skin thick enough to take all the Bull?

If they could slaughter the ignorance of guests,

Does that mean a dime to you?

I had a quick look at E's visible contribution to TRF

(yes... I snuck in a registration even after double banishment! ;) )

and I would say that she did a decent job - sensible, useful posts and remarkably patient in that jungle of craziness. That can be coupled with obvious good judgement, E having left that place while continuing to visit here.

Do us almost veteran, former legends get an executive veto?

I don't mean to influence votes, but that would be the final straw for me (if you made her a moderator).