Gunjaman5000

Most Obsessive Deathlisters

Actuall I briefly hit 20 at about 1.00AM this morning, but only for about 15 minutes, after which it went back down to 19.9

:(

Nothing a week off work won't cure. :huh:

Still say there is no such thing as an obsessive poster, almost all posters are overall constructive and trying to up the DL' s sucess rate.

However I did notice that one colleague has posted 35 times today.

Well done!

My new found stalker Tempus Fugit has amast an amazing amount of posts in such a small amount of time (I only managed 300 and Gunjaman did this to me). Indeed, he has managed 45 in the last 24 hours alone.

So to the deathlist members - Is it valid contribution or spam?

My new found stalker Tempus Fugit has amast an amazing amount of posts in such a small amount of time (I only managed 300 and Gunjaman did this to me). Indeed, he has managed 43 today alone.

This is post number 30.

The figure to which you refer is over a 24 hr period, not just Saturday.

No need to be so defensive TF. Have never read you spamming.

My new found stalker Tempus Fugit has amast an amazing amount of posts in such a small amount of time (I only managed 300 and Gunjaman did this to me). Indeed, he has managed 45 in the last 24 hours alone.

It's pathetic. I bet you couldn't find a thread where Tempus hasn't posted.

He posts on almost anything. Half of the time probobly for no apparent

reason. This thread only makes him post more. I'm not saying he's not a

good quality poster but the time he spends on here and the amount he

posts a day is f*****g unheard of.

At the risk of losing my way I feel the need to reply to this thread...

When I've thought of a proper response that isn't off the cuff I'll probably reply again...

I have just noticed that Tempus Fugit has now officially passed the 20 posts per day mark (20.4 according to his profile). He now stands at 15th on the total no. of posts list, with close to 600 messages. So, if he keeps at the same rate, he will be up to 1200 by this time next month.

Since Notapotato currently leads the way with around 920 posts, and he averages 3 posts per day, he will have around 1010 by this time next month. Therefore, I have come to this unthinkable but undeniable conclusion:

If TF keeps us his current rate of posting (20 a day), then within a month, he will have become the leading poster on this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that is a little bit ridiculous, don't you think?

Windsor, you posted prematurely (which sadly, detracts slightly from the validity of your thread, in my ill-considered opinion). It's not a month until tomorrow. I do agree with you about the stalking thing though, disturbing. :)

Quality is more important than quantity I believe.

Yes, I agree. I post on here a few times, not because I want my averages to go up, I post when I fell it is necessary. But like now this reply was not essential for me really. But I felt why not join this ridiculous thread and post some nonsense as well. Thats all I have to say. :)

So let me figure this out,you join and then you

disrespect your DL elders? If i was an admin i would ban

your ass. Your a little disrespectful basterd. I admit Tempus

does post quite a bit to often but he is an annoying poster

and i'm sure he will slow down. Alot like Windsor has.

Otherwise everyone is posting on a good rate.

Disrespectful to elders? Respecting Elders

Hmm Notapotato i was almost sure you were in

your mid 30's or atleast that's according to your

member profile. A bit old for Dylan are we?

Consistency of thought and action, dear boy, is the indicator that will safely guide you through the rush hour traffic of life. If you don't find this disrespectful now wait until you're in your thirties, you'll find you may have changed your mind somewhat. Frankly, I'd expect more from someone so intellectually gifted. Intellectually gifted

My IQ's 149. :lol: 

Windsor has upped his game considerably since joining, I've almost congratulated him on a post or two but didn't, so he'll have to take this backhanded compliment. Others have stayed the same, half-baked opinions posted at twice the rate they're worth. Others yet are as they were six months ago; clever, concise, witty.

I think it's pointless to give Tempus a hard time anymore, Tempus adds a certain 'je ne sais quoi', he is the salt on our fish and chips, the blackcurrant in our snakebite. :)

What is wrong with making a lot of posts. Do not understand the need for tis thread.

Quality is more important than quantity I believe.

Yes, I agree. I post on here a few times, not because I want my averages to go up, I post when I fell it is necessary. But like now this reply was not essential for me really. But I felt why not join this ridiculous thread and post some nonsense as well. Thats all I have to say. :)

Me too.

Object to this thread and the thinking behind it more and more. Just got a personal message about my posting. Why does anyone ahve any problem with the ammount that someone else posts?

Guest IYG

If people won't behave in a civil manner I will be forced to make them behave in such a way. I had a midnight flight, got back at 6 AM and I haven't slept. So please, don't test me, I'm rather trigger happy and I don't think people will like me.

As for posting 20 a day, I'm sorry but it's ridiculous. It doesn't seem to contribute much at all except pissing people off.