Death Watch Beatle

Richard Burns - Ex World Rally Champ

And this is truly a match made in heaven

If you go along a couple of pages in that fine site, there's another story about a different sort of dick.

And if you go on a couple more pages from that....

That is a superb website.

That is a superb website.

Yup, and in the best DeathList tradition, it's not just amusement, it's an education. :wub:

regards,

Hein

Bugger, those are most of my regular lotto numbers. :rolleyes:

Bugger, bugger, bastard.

Guest joyrider

Richard Burns died yesterday :lol:

RIP ;)

I had been trying to get some updated info. on Mr. Burns for presentation before the DL committee next month, but found it virtually impossible to get anything new at all. Now I know why!

Brain Tumours / Cancer seem to be a sure-fire way to get to the front of the queue for the afterlife express, so all eyes on Ross Davidson I think.

DWB :blink:

I had been trying to get some updated info. on Mr. Burns for presentation before the DL committee next month, but found it virtually impossible to get anything new at all. Now I know why!

Brain Tumours / Cancer seem to be a sure-fire way to get to the front of the queue for the afterlife express, so all eyes on Ross Davidson I think.

DWB <_<

And Harold Pinter!

DWB <_<

Bad news for Dick Burns,

Good news for Youth In Asia on the DDP, they shot up 10 places with his death.

That was a shocker for me !!

I didn't know he was ill, that was serious queue jumping since he was only 34. I am feeling very mortal at the moment

Gulp!!

SP

Edited by honez

Guest ytfc_nick

you people are so f*****g sick you should be ashamed, i hope when your all f*****g ill and dying people take the piss out of your name

you people are so f*****g sick you should be ashamed, i hope when your all f*****g ill and dying people take the piss out of your name

They do it when I'm alive so I suppose they shall do it when I'm dead. :)

You should be ashamed of your language young man. :sicktherm:

Rarely do I involve myself with ranters, it serves no purpose, but I feel like making a point tonight. If you hope that when I'm ill and dying, people take the piss out of my name (or me for that matter), does this not make you worse than anyone on this forum? You wish, vindictively, for bad things to happen to me, whereas I do not wish bad things to happen to anyone on the list, I merely report on their well-being and poke a bit of fun occassionally. Therefore, the only truly bad person is you.

A simplistic arguement I grant you, but I think it makes the point.

DWB :sicktherm:

ps - I blame the parents - calling your son Dick Burns was a bit of a faux pas was it not?

ijust spottetd this post thios morning while pouring some elft ofer bourbon on my coren flajes. I am so sorry to hear the duckj diuesd. Misssed his sefrvicses and grsveside shatter.