Maybe if they had breast implants full of euthanising drugs that slowly leaked......

Silicon kills doesn't it?

Women who've had breast implants have a higher suicide rate then women who haven't. Perhaps Jordan et al should be considered possible candidates.

http://my.webmd.com/content/article/98/104773.htm

From that I guess that (female) vets with breast implants are almost certain to top themselves.

Like this one. TV vet Emma Milne. Better get her on the list.

emma_grad_mum1.jpg

Before

bluebg02.jpg

After

So this thread has gone from vets suicide rates,

to vets with breast implants, all in less than 2 pages.

Another DeathList triumph.

The only suprising thing is, it took so long. Still quite relevant though.

Don't Triumph make bras?

Janeo: Silicone does indeed kill but taking on board a silicone breast implant is not generally considered a suicidal act.

Janeo: Silicone does indeed kill but taking on board a silicone breast implant is not generally considered a suicidal act.

Whereas falsely accusing a well endowed lady of having the same is.

Are you serious: As a bloke with 'tits' in West Cumbria I'd be committing suicide faster than any of the local vets.

Are you serious: As a bloke with 'tits' in West Cumbria I'd be committing suicide faster than any of the local vets.

Hope this chap doesn't come from your part of the world then, for his own sake.

man_breasts.jpg

Dunno, it's a possibility. Can't decide it that's real sunburn - not a problem in West Cumbria - or the good old radioactive glow displayed by workers at Sellafield over the years.

Hope this chap doesn't come from your part of the world then, for his own sake.

man_breasts.jpg

Bloody hell. It's Cyril Fletcher.

Veterinary Visit

Glenn took his dog to the veterinary clinic, and laid its limp body on the table. The doctor pulled out his stethoscope, listened to the dog’s chest for a moment, then shook his head sadly. “I’m sorry, but your dog has passed away.”

“What?” Glenn screamed. “You haven’t even done any tests! I want another opinion.”

The vet left the room and returned in a few moments with a Labrador Retriever. The Retriever sniffed the dog on the table carefully from head to toe. Finally, the Retriever shook it’s head and barked once (meaning “dead and gone”).

The vet took the Labrador away and returned a few minutes later with a cat, which also sniffed carefully over the dog on the table before shaking its head and saying, “Meow” (meaning “he’s gone”).

After the cat jumped off the table, the vet handed Glenn a bill for $600. The man shook the bill at the vet. “$600!!!! Just to tell me my dog is dead?!!! That’s outrageous!”

The vet explained. “If you had taken my word for it, the charge would have been $50, but with the Lab work and the cat scan....”

I know someone with a silicone testicle.

I know the thread's moved on somewhat, but I thought I'd mention it anyway.

I know someone with a silicone testicle.

I know the thread's moved on somewhat, but I thought I'd mention it anyway.

Particularly popular with dogs apparently, Neuticles Ultra. So actually quite relevant to the thread in a roundabout sort of way.

A-a-a-anyway...Back to the vets popping their own corks. Wouldn't having to spend half of you working life fisting farm animals be a sure-fire way to develop a depressive state of mind.

Unless you're an actor in one of those videos I found in Josco's shed the other day.

Particularly popular with dogs apparently, Neuticles Ultra. So actually quite relevant to the thread in a roundabout sort of way.

I just learned that their inventor, Gregg A. Miller, has won an Ig Nobel award for this sterling work.

regards,

Hein

A-a-a-anyway...Back to the vets popping their own corks. Wouldn't having to spend half of you working life fisting farm animals be a sure-fire way to develop a depressive state of mind.

Unless you're an actor in one of those videos I found in Josco's shed the other day.

I've never seen that shed before in my life.

Dr Elizabeth D Svendsen founder of the internationally renowned Sidmouth

Donkey Sanctuary, must be getting on a bit.

She is dead. She featured on various deadpools of mine down the years, but, when it really mattered, I dropped the dead donkey lady.

Wouldn't it be nice, if there was a field, a warm wooden building and plenty of straw reserved for retired founders of retirement homes for animals.

I may work on this one, expect my charity muggers on your door step any day now!

Guest Gary

David Taylor, International Zoo Vet, Author & TV Personality(also the inspiration for the BBC TV series 'One By One') died 29/01/13 at the age of 79.

David Taylor, International Zoo Vet, Author & TV Personality(also the inspiration for the BBC TV series 'One By One') died 29/01/13 at the age of 79.

Wiki seems to confirm this but I would have thought this warrented a mention on the BBC website.

Wiki seems to confirm this but I would have thought this warrented a mention on the BBC website.

Link to Zoo Chat website