Sign in to follow this  
Lady Die

George Clooney

but he's still alive according to latest reports http://edition.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Movies...ref=mpstoryview

update-hes out of hospital with a broken rib but if he hadnt been wearing a helmet he could have been killed

I dont suppose, if I ask you really, really nicely, you could go and ride a Motorbike, at an indecent speed, really, really fast, with no crash helmet on?

If you do, let us know what road you will be on and, approximately, what time so I can pull out right into your path in my car.

Hey, I will lose my no claims bonus, then again I will lose you too.

Result! :rip:

I dont suppose, if I ask you really, really nicely, you could go and ride a Motorbike, at an indecent speed, really, really fast, with no crash helmet on?

If you do, let us know what road you will be on and, approximately, what time so I can pull out right into your path in my car.

Hey, I will lose my no claims bonus, then again I will lose you too.

Result! :blink:

An ingenious plan, LFN, but I think you are giving Iain too much credit if you think he's old enough & responsible enough to drive a motorbike.

More likely you'll crash into Iain when he's riding a tricycle. I don't know what insurance claims against tricycle accidents are, but you may just keep your bonus. :)

Occy, old chap, you a probably right, tis a forlorn hope!

I do have this little dream that Iain and Dave are in fact very thick twins, we are talking utter cretins, who I could, er, "Kill two birds with one stone" as it were.

I never wish ill will on anybody but i wish the pox, septic boils and piles the size of Elephant turds on Iain/Dave.

God, I HATE him/them!! :blink:

Merged just like George Clooney and that car.

• Haha 1

Ach he's built like Claire Baldings jaw, the car wid come off worst in any collision.

• Haha 3

He recently was diagnosed with pancreatitis:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/george-clooney-ended-up-hospital-23143350

He blames it on his diet. A new role has him play an astronomer with cancer after the collapse of civilization.

But if there's a secret "drinks himself to death" case in Hollywood, I think it could be him.

• Like 1