Cowboy Ronnie

Gary Glitter

Out soon, plans to return to the UK to get health treatment.

Deadpoolers looking for violent death bonus points might want to keep tabs on this.

Meanwhile:

Deluded as ever, Glitter then talked of his plans to finish off a half-completed comeback album.

“It’ll be rock ‘n roll,” he said.

Welcome committee preparing themselves. Whether the questions about old allegations are anything more than window dressing to look like the police are serious remains to be seen. If he ends up back in a UK jail some deadpool interest will doubtless follow.

According to the 10 O'clock news he's not caught his connecting flight to the U.K. from Bangkok as he is claiming to have had a heart attack :rolleyes: .

According to the 10 O'clock news he's not caught his connecting flight to the U.K. from Bangkok as he is claiming to have had a heart attack :rolleyes: .

Don't blame him - look forward to seeing him down at Nana Plaza ...

I heard he had a stroke.

(Hark! tumbleweed)

According to the media he's still in the international terminal...

He has been diagnosed with costochondritis, an inflammation of the ribs that causes chest pain, a medical official told AFP. "The doctor prescribed a painkiller and issued a certificate saying he is fit to travel," the official said.

So does this qualify him as terminally ill? Maybe I should get my coat.

I had him on my list last year, one can hope.

So does this qualify him as terminally ill? Maybe I should get my coat.

If they can't shift him onto a plane, I guess it could turn out terminal....

He's coming home here, almost certainly. According to BBC reports our police are passing on his record to anywhere else likely to take him. He'll probably be a terminal case - as in Hong Kong terminal, for a while but what country would want him?

Guest Guesty
but what country would want him?

Belgium?

I'm surprised that China ultimately didn't want him - they were playing "I'm the Leader of the Gang (I Am)" at the beach volleyball today!

but what country would want him?

I vote Zimbabwe.

Okay, would the first DL'er to see the inevitable GG World Tour 08 t-shirt please notify us, cos I'll have one.

You know

Aug 19th - Vietnam

Aug 20 - Thialand

Aug 21 - Hong Kong (Cancelled)

etc etc

Guest Biggerstickers

What happened to his 'glitter band'

The Glitter Band rock on, available for weddings, holiday camps and anywhere else large numbers of their fans may meet. Reunion with their former leader highly unlikely.

Guest ATS

Okay, would the first DL'er to see the inevitable GG World Tour 08 t-shirt please notify us, cos I'll have one.

You know

Aug 19th - Vietnam

Aug 20 - Thialand

Aug 21 - Hong Kong (Cancelled)

Aug 22 - Heathrow

Looks like a return to dear old blighty for GG

Wonder if he'll be singing it's good to be back upon his arrival?

Due in the UK around 7am Friday August 23rd, apparently.

I see some witchhunter has started up a group on Facebook campaigning to have him arrested.

I'm not really sure if we are allowed to lock people up as a prophylactic measure, although anything is possible these days.

And if I'm not mistaken the Bill of Rights of 1689 frees us from fine and forfeiture without a trial.

Press reporting today that Hewlett Packard using 'Do You Wanna Touch Me' by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts in their latest commercial will net a cool £100,000 for the co-composer of the song.

I don't think people using Gadd's music for commercial reasons because of his reputation and actions. What about Eric Gill? The BBC uses a typeface he designed for its logo.

I don't think people using Gadd's music for commercial reasons because of his reputation and actions. What about Eric Gill? The BBC uses a typeface he designed for its logo.

Mmm... I wonder what kind of remarks Brand and Ross would have left on Eric Gill's answerphone.

Wonder if Gary Glitter has considered joining the Eric Gill Society. Wonder, also, what became of his children.