Handrejka

Poolofdeath

My entry should be winging it's way across the ocean to you soonest following Xmas. My son is considering entering as well. :P

just sent my entry , Handy......

Dont we potentially need 2 subs.....1 if an under 70 year old dies in 2006, and one if an old fogey croaks ?

just sent my entry , Handy......

Dont we potentially need 2 subs.....1 if an under 70 year old dies in 2006, and one if an old fogey croaks ?

Thanks. Just got it. That's a good point about the subs actually. I hadn't thought.

My entry should be winging it's way across the ocean to you soonest following Xmas. My son is considering entering as well. :P

Excellent. The more the merrier.

In response to the question about the subs. I'd prefer if your sub was in the same age bracket, but don't worry if they're not. In other words I'll relax the rules for the subs.

Excellent. The more the merrier.

In response to the question about the subs. I'd prefer if your sub was in the same age bracket, but don't worry if they're not. In other words I'll relax the rules for the subs.

aahh.....so....supposing the no 1 in my list (who is a youngster )dies before 31st Dec...will you put in my "youngster "sub....or my "oldie" sub...?

:)

Its all completely irrelevant I know....

I'll tell ya what's irrelevant, I had a long list of 30 I was whittling down but a certain diminutive resident of Brinsworth House was a definite starter. Doesn't F*****g matter now, eh? Mind you, I've got Pepe Poupe on the sub's bench so she'll make an able replacement.

Reet, I'm in the Poolofdeath.

But - then again - anyone resident in West Cumbria could say the same thing with a straight face.

Reet, I'm in the Poolofdeath.

But - then again - anyone resident in West Cumbria could say the same thing with a straight face.

Gene pool of death? I know the feeling

Anyway just confirming that in addition to those previously mentioned I now have entries in from

Reflect on Your Insignificance

Grobler's Stiff Ones

Slab Happy

Maryportfuncity

If you are looking for a no nonsense deadpool, I recommend this one.

You can not nominate those up for execution thus taking care of the Iraq problem.

You can not nominate anyone under 18 solving the Josie Grove problem.

So you can guarantee that there will be no 'Cheating Bastards' here...

Edit: I'm also obliged to mention the Hartlepool Deadlypool, although you can nominate the those nearing execution...

If you are looking for a no nonsense deadpool, I recommend this one.

You can not nominate those up for execution thus taking care of the Iraq problem.

You can not nominate anyone under 18 solving the Josie Grove problem.

So you can guarantee that there will be no 'Cheating Bastards' here...

Edit: I'm also obliged to mention the Hartlepool Deadlypool, although you can nominate the those nearing execution...

Thanks W, the cheque's in the post. I'd also like to take this chance to recommend another livejournal deadpool that's taking entries again. It's run by The Rave, who I think is currently number 6 0r 7 in the DDP. Here's the link

http://community.livejournal.com/eicdp/54205.html

Team Submitted - looking forward to watching how well it does.

Team Submitted - looking forward to watching how well it does.

Thanks RA. It's been recieved

I'm in, I'd like to complement the tolerance and patience of Handrejka taking my last minute subbing on board. I'm looking forward to the action unfolding.

I'm in, I'd like to complement the tolerance and patience of Handrejka taking my last minute subbing on board. I'm looking forward to the action unfolding.

Handy runs a good comp....and I am going to win 2007 !!! :pop:

Just confirming in addition to those mentioned previously I now have teams from:

tie_my_writs

Truly Madly Deadly

Nothing Toulouse

King Whoopas

Notatpotato

OK - i just submitted my spectacularly doomed to failure list. Please treat it well. :)

If your team are doomed to failure you may be fated to win something. Go well CarolAnn.

Masterlist is up everyone

Good work, now for a complaint,

In the Any one section I see that two teams have extremely broad choices,

Any one Democrat member of Congress , well there's more than 250 of them, surely that's not allowed?

Any one past or present newsreader, well there must be literally hundreds of them alone in the US, again far too broad.

The newsreaders were British ones. I meant to add that sorry. I'll address the Congress one.

S'cuse the ignorance of a first timer. Do I need a Live Journal account to follow this or does the one page I'm already looking at get updated when the mighty fall?

S'cuse the ignorance of a first timer. Do I need a Live Journal account to follow this or does the one page I'm already looking at get updated when the mighty fall?

It'll get updated and I'll post in this thread/e-mail when there is a change.

Cheers. Some good picks on the list. Should be a decent competition. Incidentally, if someone could tell us where Star Crossed lives there's a few around my place would like to - ermm - discuss that team name with him.