Handrejka

Poolofdeath

If only maryport was a woman.

!!!!!!!!!

You've lost me. Incidentally, it was widely believed hereabouts for the best part of a year that I was a woman. Since when I've taken to crashing forums elsewhere and combining discussions of cures for thrush with favourite handbags. I'm yet to be found out. I'm sure one of my fellow posters is Cherie Booth, I'm just waiting for her to drop an almighty secret about someone in public life I can share to help us clean up on a deadpool.

If only maryport was a woman.

!!!!!!!!!

You've lost me. Incidentally, it was widely believed hereabouts for the best part of a year that I was a woman. Since when I've taken to crashing forums elsewhere and combining discussions of cures for thrush with favourite handbags. I'm yet to be found out. I'm sure one of my fellow posters is Cherie Booth, I'm just waiting for her to drop an almighty secret about someone in public life I can share to help us clean up on a deadpool.

Mary there's no woman alive who'd pretend to be the A.I. man. You have my fullest confidence.

Pretend!!!

There are A.I. women as well you know, it's coming to something when Cumbrians have to remind others we're living in the 21st century.

Updated for Bill Johnston.

Updated for Waldheim, Manning and Espin

Cheers Handy, did you see the episode of 'Coast' that spent time chasing sharks and talking internment camps on the Isle of Man?

I thought Reflect on Your Insignificance was a reference to the great leveller that is death, since ROYI seems about to score yet another hit with George Melly I'm reading it more as two fingers to us also rans who struggle to keep up.

Updated for Melly.

Cheers Handy, but the Melly man still doesn't have a line through his name on the master list.

The way he'd want it, just like the strong line patterns he favoured on his Zoot Suits. Radio Four's obit show yesterday excelled themselves with a vivid portrait of George, never shirking from his sexual habits and celebrating the truly unique individual he was. No mention of the tonnage of deadpool points he generated, mind.

Handrejka you popular soul, your in box is full.

I was going to PM you regarding the hospitalisation of Lady Bird Johnson last month.

She was in hospital for a week, getting out on the 28th June.

Here is a link: http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlatest/stor...6744406,00.html

TFM is Reflect on Your Insigificance's 8th hit of the year. If the DL was performing at that percentage of death it'd already be breaking it's all time record. Give that ROYI a job selecting the DL top 50 next year! Assuming s/he isn't already doing it. Mind, I've got 25% down off the main list meself with Tammy.

TFM is Reflect on Your Insigificance's 8th hit of the year. If the DL was performing at that percentage of death it'd already be breaking it's all time record. Give that ROYI a job selecting the DL top 50 next year! Assuming s/he isn't already doing it. Mind, I've got 25% down off the main list meself with Tammy.

Under DL rules, half of Reflect on Your Insigificance's hits would not count.

Hardly the point s/he clearly has the ability to spot death in the living, a skill that can prove itself transferrable from deadpool to deadpool. Of course, if it turns out to be Iain I take it all back and start spluttering about luck.

Guest Guest

Hardly the point s/he clearly has the ability to spot death in the living, a skill that can prove itself transferrable from deadpool to deadpool. Of course, if it turns out to be Iain I take it all back and start spluttering about luck.

Maybe this is who it is?

Had to be really, didn't it? Respect, good to see the man back in regular action hereabouts too.

Had to be really, didn't it? Respect, good to see the man back in regular action hereabouts too.

Yes. Too bad his DDP was cancelled by the organisers...

Go on, remind me, what was that all about then?

Updated. I don't think I've missed anyone, but please check.

Updated. I don't think I've missed anyone, but please check.

You missed me :huh: