A character who will sadly be missed!!

Guest Mr Ron

Bolton evening news reports dramatic rise in property prices in one part of the city, apparently up 20% since the weekend.

:rip:

Guest Mr Ron

Death is waking up in paradise, turning to the room full of scantilly dressed virgins, and saying "Bugger, ive just had a right bastard of a dream, and so real too!"

:rip:

Guest NEIL FRANKLIN

IF FRED IS UP THERE READING THIS ON OLD J.C'S COMPUTER THEN SHAME ON YOU ALL !

THIS MAN WAS A MANS MAN AND ALL YOU WHO CALL HIM WOULD HAVE TO STAND ON YOUR MOTHERS SHOULDERS TO KISS HIS ARSE.

GOD BLESS YOU FRED! <_<

Guest BRITISH BULLDOG!

LOSING FRED TO THE EVIL CANCER MONSTER IS A DOWN RIGHT SHAME !

WHY DID'NT GOD TRANSFER IT ALL TO IAN BRADY AND PETER SUTCLIFFE'S BALLS!!

ONE MORE REAL MAN AS GONE FROM THIS SAD KNACKER- LESS COUNTRY OF OURS!

SOON, ALL THAT WILL BE LEFT IN THIS COUNTRY WILL BE LIMP-WRISTED MP'S AND ASYLUM SEEKER SPONSERS!

WAS THIS ALL WORTH IT 60 YEARS AGO????

SHAME ON US ALL FOR HELPING TO FLUSH THIS ONCE GREAT COUNTRY OF OURS DOWN THE CRAPPER!!! <_<

Has somebody been overdosing on Daily Mail editorials again?

Nice keyboard by the way, RK - it looks like the ones we used to have at school back in the dark ages..........

Guest BRITISH BULLDOG

What is that supposed to mean???? :angry:

Guest BRITISH BULLDOG

Is this better for you, rude kid???

:angry:

Guest Guest_guest

I think this is the sickest forum I've ever come across, you all need treatment and medication, :angry:

what treatment and medication do you suggest ?

Guest Guest

this could be your father you pricks

this could be your father you pricks

The chances are significantly lower for Fred Dibnah, RIP, being my father than they are for my mother's husband. [That bloke who sits on the sofa, drinking cups of tea with wild abandon, shamelessly claims that he's my dad.]

That bloke who sits on the sofa, drinking cups of tea with wild abandon, shamelessly claims that he's my dad.

"Drinking tea with wild abandon." Now there's a Britishism if I ever heard one. :rip:

Guest Guest

what a bunch of misrible bastards you all are guys like Fred are few and far between i wish all you c**ts we're dead insted of him... I bet none of you c**ts even have a job or have done something for someone else you bunch of ungratefull bastards hope you all die a painful slow death

Guest, if you don't like what you see........ look to the top left of your screen, you will find a green arrow with the word "back" beside it. Move your cursor onto the arrow, now left click. Good riddance... :D

Guest Guest

f**k you heaven you worthless piece of sh*t...

Guest, if you don't like what you see........ look to the top left of your screen, you will find a green arrow with the word "back" beside it.  Move your cursor onto the arrow, now left click. Good riddance... :D

Ha Ha Ha! That's some good advice HCW, but Mr. Guest just does not want to follow it. He keeps coming back for more, despite saying that this is the sickest forum that he has ever come across. I am guessing that he means that it is the most captivating forum that he has ever seen since he just cannot resist the urge to keep coming back. :angry:

football_fan Posted on Mar 13 2005, 05:05 PM

QUOTE (heaven can wait @ Mar 13 2005, 10:31 AM)

Guest, if you don't like what you see........ look to the top left of your screen, you will find a green arrow with the word "back" beside it.  Move your cursor onto the arrow, now left click. Good riddance... 

Ha Ha Ha! That's some good advice HCW, but Mr. Guest just does not want to follow it. He keeps coming back for more, despite saying that this is the sickest forum that he has ever come across. I am guessing that he means that it is the most captivating forum that he has ever seen since he just cannot resist the urge to keep coming back. 

Some people just don't have the inteligence they were born with!

This site is very addictive, maybe thats what he/she meant but, can't get round to stating this, so they have to leave a load of profanities instead of " I love the way this site is governed and I am now totaly hooked on the magnificence of it all, I wish I had the brains and bottle to join and become a member".

Guest IYG
Guest, if you don't like what you see........ look to the top left of your screen, you will find a green arrow with the word "back" beside it. Move your cursor onto the arrow, now left click. Good riddance... :2guns:

Depends on the browser, I'm on netscape and I don't have a green arrow on the back button. :(

Guest, if you don't like what you see........ look to the top left of your screen, you will find a green arrow with the word "back" beside it.  Move your cursor onto the arrow, now left click. Good riddance... :2guns:

Depends on the browser, I'm on netscape and I don't have a green arrow on the back button. :(

A bit of paint can cure that.

regards,

Hein

I'm using Mozilla Firefox. If anyone could tell me the colour of the arrow I'd be very grateful! (little bit colour blind) :2guns:

I'm using Mozilla Firefox. If anyone could tell me the colour of the arrow I'd be very grateful! (little bit colour blind)  :2guns:

Light green. slightly shaded

regards,

Hein