Sign in to follow this  
BrunoBrimley

Dead Body Web Site

So here it is Tuesday mourning and maybe even it is even maybe Tuesday where you are too (check with Ruby or maybe that Weld girl)......but I am digressing from the purpose of this post.

This morning I felt as if I were indeed a dead body and I wiggled and cringed as I got out of bed all the time feeling as if I were indeedly-do a dead body. Well wouldn't you know it I turned on the computer and went looking for the days news when I spotted a dead body which would fit right in here....no, I'm not talking about Cutie Pie Ford's latest brush with death, I mean a web site that belongs here or somewhere.

I was not sure if this dead body thing belonged up in death links since it is sort of a sham since it doesn't tell you about current deaths.......well take a look for yourself, it is somewhat funny and somewhat interesting and it will take some well valued time and get you into a deathly mode.

DeadGuy Web Site

;):dead::rip::ghost::ghost3::pop::skull::D:ghost6:

Enjoy! and moderators if it is inn the wrong locale please move it to the appropriate slot...........................................................thank you ever so much and thank you once more for this delightful web site you have also created, i am forever indebted to you all.

So here it is Tuesday mourning and maybe even it is even maybe Tuesday where you are too (check with Ruby or maybe that Weld girl)......but I am digressing from the purpose of this post.

This morning I felt as if I were indeed a dead body and I wiggled and cringed as I got out of bed all the time feeling as if I were indeedly-do a dead body. Well wouldn't you know it I turned on the computer and went looking for the days news when I spotted a dead body which would fit right in here....no, I'm not talking about Cutie Pie Ford's latest brush with death, I mean a web site that belongs here or somewhere.

I was not sure if this dead body thing belonged up in death links since it is sort of a sham since it doesn't tell you about current deaths.......well take a look for yourself, it is somewhat funny and somewhat interesting and it will take some well valued time and get you into a deathly mode.

DeadGuy Web Site

;):dead::rip::ghost::ghost3::pop::skull::D:ghost6:

Enjoy! and moderators if it is inn the wrong locale please move it to the appropriate slot...........................................................thank you ever so much and thank you once more for this delightful web site you have also created, i am forever indebted to you all.

Wow. Even by my standards, that guy has a lot of free time.

I'm sure there are plenty of people who would be only too happy to help that twunt play dead for real.

Brimley you really need to get a grip man.

I'd credit him with a sense of humour. Thanks Bruno.

I was kinda hoping this was a webcam attached to the inside of a recently buried coffin...

Me too.

A bit like this.

That woman is certainly taking her time decaying. How do they keep it light in there? Does someone have to go and change the bulb every few months?

Their next project looks intriguing.

That woman is certainly taking her time decaying. How do they keep it light in there? Does someone have to go and change the bulb every few months?

That's disgusting.

:lol:

Gross. A warning might be nice. :(

A new avatar here for you Toke baby :(

That's really hard to stomach

Seriously though is it male or female? Also for someone who has been in the ground for nearly two years they look remarkable did they have a lot of plastic surgery?

I think the webcam has faults myself and they cant really ask the subject to give a wave to see if it is still working either :(

Oh well the colon looks quite entertaining for a Sunday afternoon time filler... :P:blink:

:rolleyes: VIENNA

xxxxx

Doesn't look that bad

Doesn't look that bad

They've already done that on Richard & Judy,

Richard swallowed the colon cam and the viewers got to see his insides.

Not that I watch this show you understand :referee:

Not that I watch this show you understand :ghost:

[sarcastic tone] Of course you don't ;) [/sarcastic tone]

I think waht tempus meant to say wasa that he doesn't watch it when his cat is in the room.

Not that I watch this show you understand :o

[sarcastic tone] Of course you don't :grave: [/sarcastic tone]

I think I detect a dash of sarcasm there. :ghost:

I think waht tempus meant to say wasa that he doesn't watch it when his cat is in the room.

You're so right Bruno. ;)

Just took another look at that seemerot site.

Don't know why I hadn't done it before, but I took a wee look at the source code (as the Late Mr Yeti once advised in a different thread), and in addition to the META Keywords "motorcycle insurance", I noticed that the "live webcam feed" is nothing but an animated GIF image. You are looking at the same 4 or 5 images repeating themselves endlessly. Not at somebody rotting in their grave.

So the whole thing is, in fact, utter bullshit.

Am I the only one thick enough to have taken this long to notice that?

You might be the only one to have bothered paying that much attention.

Re the Dead Body Guy, his rants haven't been updated since March 21st. Maybe he's found a proper job....or maybe he's dead.

But wouldn't he have had the decency to post on his own site if he were indeed dead?